Pashalis Terzis.

Thread: Pashalis Terzis.

Tags: None
  1. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by blue velvet View Post
    Oh I see, I only have to look after your mother now - should I ask azim too, if he is my daddy ?!

but I am afraid, in this case daddy will be younger than his daughter *rotfl*

susi

... ...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

... to be honest ... YES !!! ... it is QUITE UNLIKELY I "fathered" ... either of you !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... which is a "shame" really ... cause I would truly ... "loved" to "have done" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

2. azimut said:

... ...

Actually ... it is EXTREMELY ... "weird" ... but in "traffic" ... I "swear" in "Italian" ... ... ... !!! LOL LOL LOL !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

blue velvet said:

Quote Originally Posted by azimut View Post
    ... "bluevelvet" mou ... YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO "SPOT ON" ... ABOUT "EVERYTHING" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

efcharisto for your compliments - I love to observe people ;-)))

some things are not funny, when you are in middle of troubles, and your fuse box is burning, but the electrician explaines to you: "keep cool beatiful german woman, I will come to look after it tomorrow...

"endaxi mister, I will call now the firebrigade, and you will have to pay the bill!!!"

but afterwards, you may laugh about it ;-)

gia sou
    susi
    Last edited by blue velvet; 02-10-2007 at 02:50 PM.
    αν ο Θεός δεν είναι Έλληνας, τότε γιατί είναι μπλέ και άσπρος ο ουρανός;

blue velvet said:

... ...

Actually ... it is EXTREMELY ... "weird" ... but in "traffic" ... I "swear" in "Italian" ... ... ... !!! LOL LOL LOL !!! ...

... ...

Ohhh, if I don't want that anybody may understand me swearing, I swear in Swabian, even Germans from the northern part of Germany will never understand me ;-)))

susi

5. azimut said:

Ohhh, if I don't want that anybody may understand me swearing, I swear in Swabian, even Germans from the northern part of Germany will never understand me ;-)))

susi

... "Swabian" ... ?!? ?!? ?!? ?!? ?!? ...

... now you are TRULY "intriguing" me ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

AND, YES !!! ... again, you are "spot on" about the "handy men" ... and their "attitudes" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... but (and), that is QUITE "universal" I am afraid ... I had the exact "same attitude" ... "thrown" at me ... in England ... and in London in particular, where I "spent" the "Winter months" (including the New Millenium's eve etc. ... !!! ...) ... with NO HEATING and "below zero" temperatures ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... PLEASE, DO "tell" me about this "Swabian" language ... ?!? ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

blue velvet said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    Anything is possible!!!LOL!!!

I must say you learnt a hell of a "first words" in greek!!! LOL!!! But, then again, you know what they say: this are the firsts words to be learned in a foreign language! And I'm sure they were useful in traffic!

BYEEEE!!!!
    Oh you only need in Greek traffic:

4 wheeles
    1 horn
    4 flashing warning lights
    1 one opened window
    + absolutely neccessary these words ;-)

susi

blue velvet said:

... "Swabian" ... ?!? ?!? ?!? ?!? ?!? ...

... PLEASE, DO "tell" me about this "Swabian" language ... ?!? ... ... ...

... ...

do you understand German? Swabian is a funny slang in my homecountry, you know, black forrest ;-)

If I would swear in Swabian I would tell them:

"du sembel, verschwend von dr stross! mach mol noch enander oder willsch du dei audo om die kurv schiaba!?"

or something like this *ggg*

susi
    Last edited by blue velvet; 02-10-2007 at 02:14 PM.

8. azimut said:

do you understand German? Swabian is a funny slang in my homecountry, you know, black forrest ;-)

If I would swear in Swabian I would tell them:

"du sembel, verschwend von dr stross! mach mol noch enander oder willsch du dei audo om die kurv schiaba!?"

or something like this *ggg*

susi

... ...

hahahaha

Usually the "first word I ask to learn" in a "new for me language" is, ... "ευχαριστώ" ... and the "second and third"" is ... "παρακαλώ" ... for both ... "you are welcome" and "please" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

Although, ... I will "note" ... EVERYTHING ... you "wrote" in "here" ... !!! LOL LOL LOL !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

blue velvet said:

Although, ... I will "note" ... EVERYTHING ... you "wrote" in "here" ... !!! LOL LOL LOL !!! ...

... ...
    OH OH OH, ok - then you should write down:

dangge - thank you - efcharisto - ευχαριστώ
    bidde - please - parakalo - παρακαλώ
    sodele, jetzadle - now - tora - τορα
    guads nächtle - good night - kalinichta - καλινυχτα....azim mou

I had a lot of fun today on board :-)

And tell me, if mummy is back ;-)))

susi

10. azimut said:

OH OH OH, ok - then you should write down:

dangge - thank you - efcharisto - ευχαριστώ
    bidde - please - parakalo - παρακαλώ
    sodele, jetzadle - now - tora - τορα
    guads nächtle - good night - kalinichta - καλινυχτα....azim mou

I had a lot of fun today on board :-)

And tell me, if mummy is back ;-)))

susi

... ...

Σ' ευχαριστώ ... "dangge" ... καλή μου "bluevelvet" ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ...

... Καληνύκτα σου !!! ... Καλήν Αύριο !!! ...

... Dangge to you ... for "today" ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ...

... ...

Last edited by azimut; 02-10-2007 at 04:07 PM.
    To be is to do - Plato

omorfi said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

OMORFI !!! ... PLEASEEEE !!! ... MY NEIGHBOURS !!! ... !!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

(... my "folks" used to "tell" me [when I was a very "young child"], ... that "there was a 'mistake' at the 'clinic' when I was born ... you "know" ... "identity-tag mistake" ... !!! ... !!! LOL LOL LOL !!! ... !!! ... the "reason being" ... ME "BEING" SO NAUGHTY ... [it is "said" that my mother was "able" to put "glass-made" ornaments in the "house", WELL AFTER I "became" ... "seven years old" ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ...], ...

... anyway, ... they could not "for the life of them" ... "EXPLAIN" ... "WHY" ... and "this had to be the reason" ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ...

hahahahahahaha.....

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure that my parents are my real parents...LOL... Even though my mother is taken for a Greek every time we are in Greece...
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

blue velvet said:

... ...

... Καληνύκτα

... Dangge to you ... for "today" ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ...

... ...
    oh, you see, I have problems with *i* so again:

kalinichta - Καληνυχτα

no, it's not correct, here in Germany it is 9.37 am

kalimera :-) - Καλημερα

...and please don't tell me, that there is another possibility of *i* in kalimera!!!

dangge...
    bidde schön, gern geschehen - tipota

susi
    Last edited by blue velvet; 02-11-2007 at 02:44 AM.

13. dya said:

Καλημέρα Susi!

No, there isn't any other possibility of "i" in this word as it it the same Καλη as in Καληνύχτα. Both η μέρα and η νύχτα are feminine nouns, therefore Καλη would stay the same.

I personally, gave up the idea of ever writing correctly in Greek. In fact, I actually want to learn the language in order to understand and speak it.For the moment, I don't see much use in struggling to write corectly. Of course that by learning, I automatically encounter the writing part(as I don't learn it by hearing it, but by studying it), but I prefer to focus on other aspects than acurate writing.

And I am also puzzeled about the 5 "i"-s and I was wondering: how the hell do they manage to learn when they should write one or another? I mean, when they start reading/writing in the firsts years of school, how do they get accostumed to using the correct "i"? Cause I assume we are like first grade pupils now (lol) trying to learn how to write. So, what would their method be? We should talk to a teacher to ask how they do that.

blue velvet said:

Καλημέρα Susi!

No, there isn't any other possibility of "i" in this word as it it the same Καλη as in Καληνύχτα. Both η μέρα and η νύχτα are feminine nouns, therefore Καλη would stay the same.

I personally, gave up the idea of ever writing correctly in Greek. In fact, I actually want to learn the language in order to understand and speak it.For the moment, I don't see much use in struggling to write corectly. Of course that by learning, I automatically encounter the writing part(as I don't learn it by hearing it, but by studying it), but I prefer to focus on other aspects than acurate writing.

And I am also puzzeled about the 5 "i"-s and I was wondering: how the hell do they manage to learn when they should write one or another? I mean, when they start reading/writing in the firsts years of school, how do they get accostumed to using the correct "i"? Cause I assume we are like first grade pupils now (lol) trying to learn how to write. So, what would their method be? We should talk to a teacher to ask how they do that.
    thank you my dear, I was not sure - but you are right, it's more important to be able to speak, and understand the language - but if I am writing, like here on board, I try to do it correct (typical german I think ;-)).

A greek grilfriend of mine, living in Germany since many years, told me, listen susi, I learnt Greek many years in school, and until today I am not everytime able to write correct Greek, so don't be afraid, speak Greek, and the rest will follow.

And I suppose to be a first grade pupil...I am definitely too old...HEAVEN 42!!!

susi
    Last edited by blue velvet; 02-11-2007 at 03:19 AM.

15. dya said:

LOL! LOL! I I didn't mean it like that!

But from a point of view I can say I felt like a first grade pupil when I started to learn greek, as I had to learn the letters, to learn how to actually write them, to recognize them in a text, etc. And , yes, at a certain point I was making fun of myself that when I thought I finished all possible forms of school, here I am starting it all over again with the alphabet!!!!

I had a feeling that not even greeks write it corectly all the time, but it feels comfortable to be confirmed! lol!

blue velvet said:

LOL! LOL! I I didn't mean it like that!

But from a point of view I can say I felt like a first grade pupil when I started to learn greek, as I had to learn the letters, to learn how to actually write them, to recognize them in a text, etc. And , yes, at a certain point I was making fun of myself that when I thought I finished all possible forms of school, here I am starting it all over again with the alphabet!!!!

I had a feeling that not even greeks write it corectly all the time, but it feels comfortable to be confirmed! lol!
    I guess I got you - for me it was the same, at the bloody begin to learn the crazy language from a crazy country, for sure I too had to learn their letters - and maybe this caused to think, I have to learn it perfect ;-)))

And be sure even Greeks are not everytime able to write correctly their own language - by the way it's the same in Germany since they changed some things in ortographics...

susi

17. dya said:

I have to learn it perfect ;-)))

susi
    =Definitely german!!! LOL

Me: I want to enjoy it, to love it, to understand it and speak it and eventually write it corectly.
    =
    Definitely romanian!!! LOL!!!

blue velvet said:

=Definitely german!!! LOL

Me: I want to enjoy it, to love it, to understand it and speak it and eventually write it corectly.
    =
    Definitely romanian!!! LOL!!!
    ;-)))) you are right, but I try to improve to be NOT perfect, because you will never survive in trying being perfect German in Greece ;-)))

susi

19. dya said:

;-)))) you are right, but I try to improve to be NOT perfect, because you will never survive in trying being perfect German in Greece ;-)))

susi

HA! HA! HA! That's a hell of a life purpose : trying to be less perfect in order to have a good life in Greece!!! At least I don't have to make this effort, even if I have some german blood myself (but seems that it has no effect on me whatsoever!!) The "chaos" in Greece makes me feel like home! (although I would incline to say that Romania has beter performances in the field of "chaos"!!! By "chaos" I mean lack of.....german sense of order, discipline, things done on time and well-done.

My humble opinion is that living in Greece will change any "way of being" you might have ever had! You don't have to change before going there, it will happen anyway! LOL!

blue velvet said:

You don't have to change before going there, it will happen anyway! LOL!
    I know - last summer was a very good school for me ;-) - I am in most pieces of my heart and soul no typical German, but some things, I was really astonished, how Greeks handle this ;-).

And when I returned to Germany....oh heaven, it was even difficult to drive, because I was used in the greek way of driving in Atnes.

I love to be MOD = master of disaster *ggg*

susi
    Last edited by blue velvet; 02-11-2007 at 08:44 AM.