Pashalis Terzis.

Thread: Pashalis Terzis.

Tags: None
  1. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by blue velvet View Post
    I have to think after...do you think seriously, that there is a chance for a beneficial prayer?

I see, I will wait, what will happen, after my order to an INNOCENT GREEK WOLF to translate my this lyric . And depending on the result I'll mention you in my prayers, endaxi?

susi
    Deal! But, remember I told you to mention me in your prayers not in your curses!! LOL!

But I have a good feeling about your going to Greece this time, so I expect you to confirm me that I was right!!

blue velvet said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    Of course, Omorfi mou...we'll be the first one to repent!!!
    oh heaven, je ne regrette rien

but I guess there is no need to repent anything, cause I suppose we are all used to behave like an innocent woman

susi
    αν ο Θεός δεν είναι Έλληνας, τότε γιατί είναι μπλέ και άσπρος ο ουρανός;

omorfi said:

Of course, Omorfi mou...we'll be the first one to repent!!!
    Allrighty then....
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

4. dya said:

oh heaven, je ne regrette rien

but I guess there is no need to repent anything, cause I suppose we are all used to behave like an innocent woman

susi

It's all bussiness! Marketing! We have to convince our potential customer. And the best way to convince someone to buy something is to prove him that the product is working!!! The power of the own example. It goes like this:

Us(convincing bussinesswomen!lol): "Look, we did that and that and that. Then we came to a place like this and found our interior peace again.And it worked! Look at us how content we are now!"

two months later....

Us: "We used to find our interior peace but we lost it. Temptation was to big! But, have no fear: this time of the year we can offer you an extra-package: You can come back everytime you feel you lost your peace. For those that come here three times in a month, the fourth stay will be "from the house" !!!"

I think it's quite an attractive bussiness plan!

omorfi said:

I agree - but I don't have time to search them the rest of my life, so I'll take them like they are

susi

Yeah take them as they are... In a package of a God, mind like a devil...

6. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    In a package of a God, mind like a devil...

I think we could use that for out publicity campaign! Omorfi mou, you seem quite tallented for the "Image department" of our bussiness. You'll design the campaign!

blue velvet said:

Deal! But, remember I told you to mention me in your prayers not in your curses!! LOL!

But I have a good feeling about your going to Greece this time, so I expect you to confirm me that I was right!!
    you make me really curious now about the meaning of terzis' lyrics, I regarded as harmless, cause it is not this song:

SEX,WILD SEX...

Se vlepo ke pedevome
    Ta chili sou apo tora gevome
    De tha ntrapo tha sikotho
    Ke tha ertho edo ke tora na sou po

Se vlepo ke patheno ne
    Gia sena agori mou trelenome
    Leronome,dagkonome
    Se skeftome ke anastatonome

Se vlepo ke patheno ne
    Gia sena agori mou trelenome
    Ke klinome ke gdynome
    Fantazome oti sou dinome
    susi

omorfi said:

It's all bussiness! Marketing! We have to convince our potential customer. And the best way to convince someone to buy something is to prove him that the product is working!!! The power of the own example. It goes like this:

Us(convincing bussinesswomen!lol): "Look, we did that and that and that. Then we came to a place like this and found our interior peace again.And it worked! Look at us how content we are now!"

two months later....

Us: "We used to find our interior peace but we lost it. Temptation was to big! But, have no fear: this time of the year we can offer you an extra-package: You can come back everytime you feel you lost your peace. For those that come here three times in a month, the fourth stay will be "from the house" !!!"

I think it's quite an attractive bussiness plan!

Fourth and fifth stay on the house... The fifth will be permanently....

9. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    Fourth and fifth stay on the house... The fifth will be permanently....

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Yeah, but we'll have to release them from time o time in order not to forget the initial reason for coming there in the first place! I suggest a hole in the fence. One that is not very easy to be found, but that could be discovered by the most determined ones. This way they'll think they fooled us, taking advantage of our lack of attention. In fact everything is controlled....we're pushing them to surrender to temptation...that way we make sure they'll come back and our bussiness we'll be forever succesfull!!! LOL!!

blue velvet said:

you are both crazy - it's out of question - I have to laugh really much now, but I am afraid that the admin of this board will start to lynch us after so many off topic posts

susi

11. dya said:

you are both crazy - it's out of question - I have to laugh really much now, but I am afraid that the admin of this board will start to lynch us after so many off topic posts

susi
    There's nothing of topic here. We are talking about the consequencesof a "live" translation of a greek song!!! LOL!!!

And, yes, it's out of question....LOL!!!

blue velvet said:

There's nothing of topic here. We are talking about the consequencesof a "live" translation of a greek song!!! LOL!!!

And, yes, it's out of question....LOL!!!
    we should discuss it more, cause I guess, I shall be the victim of *live-translation* of a Greek song
    ... poor, poor blue velvet...

susi

13. dya said:

we should discuss it more, cause I guess, I shall be the victim of *live-translation* of a Greek song
    ... poor, poor blue velvet...

susi
    I really try hard to feel sorry for you but all I can come up with is envy!!! LOL!LOL!

I wouldn't call you a victim though.... lucky winner yes, ...victim...hmmm... NO! lol!

blue velvet said:

I really try hard to feel sorry for you but all I can come up with is envy!!! LOL!LOL!

I wouldn't call you a victim though.... lucky winner yes, ...victim...hmmm... NO! lol!
    ahhhh, I have to recognize, that I revealed too much to you via pm - you know the darkside of my soul

susi, who has to leave now some time, cause I am not able to close my suitcase, too much underwear

15. dya said:

ahhhh, I have to recognize, that I revealed too much to you via pm - you know the darkside of my soul

susi, who has to leave now some time, cause I am not able to close my suitcase, too much underwear

Lady, underwear is something that you could leave home!!!!

And it's not the "darkside" of your soul...it's the "fireworks show" of your life!!!lol!

Hopefully I'll be still around when you finish packing....

omorfi said:

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Yeah, but we'll have to release them from time o time in order not to forget the initial reason for coming there in the first place! I suggest a hole in the fence. One that is not very easy to be found, but that could be discovered by the most determined ones. This way they'll think they fooled us, taking advantage of our lack of attention. In fact everything is controlled....we're pushing them to surrender to temptation...that way we make sure they'll come back and our bussiness we'll be forever succesfull!!! LOL!!
    hahahaha... yes, yes!

omorfi said:

It's really unfair that you keep all those juicy stuff hidden!!

and lol... I'm not talking about your underwear but the darkside of your soul , LOL...

And underwear is not that important... hahah

blue velvet said:

Now, finally I threw out the whole underwear, following to your advice - but I will blame everything, that will happen in Greece to me on you

...and I finished now to pack my bags.

would you pls be so kind to give my any hint to the meaning of terzis "Φθινοπώριασε" - I want to be prepared to the expected consequences!!!

otherwise you will cause to me a sleepless night, cause I am really innocent...

@omorfi, maybe I will tell you my *dark side of soul* too - if you support me

susi

19. dya said:

Good, blame it on me! It's gonna be easier to accept if you think it's all my fault. Blame it on me, but enjoy it meanwhile! LOL!

As for the song's translation, I would love to help you but it is really complicated and I can't find many of its words in my dictionaries...so I don't think I'm able to do that..... signomi....

omorfi said:

Now, finally I threw out the whole underwear, following to your advice - but I will blame everything, that will happen in Greece to me on you
    Way to go Susi mou... hahaha... Maybe not blame, but thank us...?

would you pls be so kind to give my any hint to the meaning of terzis "Φθινοπώριασε" - I want to be prepared to the expected consequences!!!

otherwise you will cause to me a sleepless night, cause I am really innocent...

@omorfi, maybe I will tell you my *dark side of soul* too - if you support me

susi
    I usually do translate some songs, but in this case I can't even translate the title... which maybe is the most important in the song...?

Maybe it has something to do with φθίνω... anger, to decline...