Green day

Thread: Green day

Tags: None

Drive_Shaft said:

Default Green day

i think they are one of the best music groups i have ever heard!!!what do you think???

Iron Maiden said:

no...
    Live and let live

3. HEMA said:

definetely not best...but they're good

Girl next door said:

I like very much the song "Warning" from Greenday, but mainly because I associate it with a special moment

So, agreeing with the abovementioned - they're good but not the best ever.

5. raikkonen said:

I think that Green Day is really great rock band maybe they're not best but i enjoy listening to them...

lagoudaki said:

I love them! They rock...
    Anapnew kai tragoudw!!!!!

7. joker-x said:

they have a song i like it it`s american ediot loool i like it it make`s me jump around the houes and if u like roock listen to linkin park i think they are better
    muzik is our life
    kuwait it my Country and im Proud of beaing arabic

8. adosreis90 said:

definetly...alright. Its amazing how much fame and positive reception they have been receiving for their songs which incase no one has noticed are quite mediocre. Dont get me wrong im happy for them and they deserve it judging from what billy bob has gone through but its still quite amazing to see that something as simple and annoying as american idiot gets millions of downloads on itunes.. I'd have to say that was one of their worst and best albums. In one aspect they finally got to some level of professionalism with "wake me up when september ends" but also sold out to please a bunch of 9-14 year old kids just for the cash. Using their worst single to attract the premature minds of kids that obsess about anything. lol not the best quite mediocre but the lyrics are alright, "wake me up when september ends" is definetly a classic but in terms of them being the best band ever they are FAR from it. If you want potential for BEST BANDS you should check out Muse, Dave Matthews Band and maybe Rush if you're into that PEACE