Maghapasa

Thread: Maghapasa

Tags: None
  1. Syriana said:

Cool Maghapasa

I wish to know the meaning of this song, if you can find it and translate (in spanish or english, is the same). Maghapasa: Amr Diab & Azis. Search it in Ares or LimeWire.

tzina772000 said:

It sounds like Greek but it's not.
    Amr Diab is Arab, Azis is Bulgarian. I don't think that they would have done a song in Greek.
    Furthermore, I found no song with that title. Are you sure about the title and the singers of the song???

Angelus said:

magapasa is also a bulgarian singer...maybe you need a translation of one of his songs? and i can assure you amr diab and azis have never had a duet, trust me, i have everything amr diab has ever released and was born and raised in bulgaria, i'd know

blue velvet said:

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    magapasa is also a bulgarian singer...maybe you need a translation of one of his songs? and i can assure you amr diab and azis have never had a duet, trust me, i have everything amr diab has ever released and was born and raised in bulgaria, i'd know
    hmmmm, seems to be a difficult task - to find a duet that never exists *ggg*

perhaps she means a song with title : m'agapas?

but I guess there are less 51 greek songs with this title - I am just listening *na m'agapas*, but definitely not from a never existing bulgarian duet ;-), I prefer Sakis Rouvas

susi
    Last edited by blue velvet; 02-11-2007 at 02:48 AM.
    αν ο Θεός δεν είναι Έλληνας, τότε γιατί είναι μπλέ και άσπρος ο ουρανός;

Drive_Shaft said:

''m'agapas?''?i'm a greek and i don't now if there is a song with that title.there exist ''na m'agapas'',''an m'agapas'',''s;agapo'',''d m'agapas'' but i haven't heard of ''m'agapas?''

blue velvet said:

oh, it was only an idea, because if you don't know a song, you remember not always the correct title, even if it's in a strange language

susi

Drive_Shaft said:

ok,i'll search for it

i searched and didnt find anything.where did u hear it?
    Last edited by Drive_Shaft; 02-11-2007 at 03:24 AM.

panselinos said:

Paidia, in my humble opinion the case is as follows:
    It's not Amr Diab, it's Fadl Shaker. All three of them - Magapasa, Azis and Fadel Shaker sing their own version of one and the same song, and that song is Greek. The original belongs to Sotis Volanis and is called "Poso mou leipei".

Magapasa - Kolko mi lipsvash
    Azis - Obicham te
    Fadel Shaker - Ya ghayeb
    Sotis Volanis - Poso mou leipei (and his Italian version "Dove ti trovo")

Conclusion: We're asked to translate "Poso mou leipei" by Volanis, which by the way has already been translated.

Syriana, would you please check this one out, and tell me if my guess is right?
    Last edited by panselinos; 02-11-2007 at 04:16 AM.

Angelus said:

oh my days ur humble opinion makes sense...i forgot that there just really is one song and the balkans just nick that..mind you its usually stolen from the arabs not the other way round ....and would we be talkin about fadl shaker's dehkat el donia? cuz thats one i know azis did steal from him...

blue velvet said:

HEAVEN this was a difficult birth - but I guess you are right, I am curious now, about syrianas answer

susi

panselinos said:

In this case the original one is Greek, composer of the song is Volanis. Fadl Shaker made a cover of it (as far as I remember, there's another Arab version). There are many versions of this song, including a Hebrew one. That doesn't change the fact it's Greek. :P

Angelus said:

LOL ..difficult birth that made me laugh...aiwaaa she had better answer already cuz im gettin well curious myself...yallaaaa syrianaaaa

blue velvet said:

ela, this is a german phrase, I just translated it to english ;-) but I see, you got me

susi

Drive_Shaft said:

the greek version goes:
    poso mou leiepei
    i zesti agalia sou
    opos ta kalokairia
    blah blah blah?

i can trasslate it!give me the german phrase!!!!

panselinos said:

It has already been translated. We just don't know whether Syriana asks about that same song or not.

16. t.ay said:

hey,

knows anybody the complete text from sotis volanis "Poso Mou Leipei". i need the lyric and the translate from dove ti trovo in english, please!!!

i can´t find it in internet!!!

Tahira said:

Hey everybody... I have also to add something :-)

Amr Diab´s full name is: Amr Abdel Basset Abdel Aziz Diab

Otherwise Amr Diab has done some duetts (arabic/greek): ELEOS; MArgharites; Ana behabek Akhbar ..... and I think all of those duetts have been with Angela Dimitrou, but I am not really sure.

... and about Poso mou lipies.... I prefer the Fadel Shaker Version, oh no, I love it!

Syriana, where are you for solving this one?

Tahira

tzina772000 said:

Tahira you are right those songs are with Angela Dimitriou