Song List For The Brown Eyed Girl Medley?:

Thread: Song List For The Brown Eyed Girl Medley?:

Tags: None
  1. Most Wanted Jamz said:

Default Song List For The Brown Eyed Girl Medley?:

Are familiar with Ultimix?
    There's the Browned Eyed Girl Medley done by Van Morrison (the Ultimix version.)
    I want to know what all songs and singers (groups) that participated in this Ultimix Remix.

Songs for Van Morrison's Brown Eyed Girl Medley Ultimix:
    1. Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison.
    2. The Escape Song (The Pine Ada Calada Song) by Rupert Holmes
    3. Low Rider by War
    Please help me complete the rest of the list for this Brown Eyed Girl Medley Ultimix.

There's also the I Love Rock-N-Roll Medley done by Joan Jett & The Black Hearts (the Ultimix version). It had:
    1. I Love Rock-N-Roll by Joan Jett & The Black Hearts
    2. Jack & Diane by John Mellon Cougar Camp
    3. ???????????

I would appreciate it.

2. Most Wanted Jamz said:

Angry How Depressing!

I went to a web site of where I could look up these Ultimix Songs. This site had information on the medley songs for like flashback medleys and even one for Joan Jett & The Black Hearts. But no medley information for the Van Morrison Brown Eyed Girl Medley Song. It just showed the Ultimix song, but no information about the song, when it had information for the other medley songs. I wanted to get the listings of these songs from the Brown Eyed Girl Medley Ultimix song, so that I could know who did the country rock song about singing margaritas. But now I got the song stuck in my head. I have even scanned through all the Ultimix volumes, trying to find out about this freakin' Van Morrison Brown Eyed Girl Medley. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Most Wanted Jamz View Post
    Are familiar with Ultimix?
    There's the Browned Eyed Girl Medley done by Van Morrison (the Ultimix version.)
    I want to know what all songs and singers (groups) that participated in this Ultimix Remix.

Songs for Van Morrison's Brown Eyed Girl Medley Ultimix:
    1. Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison.
    2. The Escape Song (The Pine Ada Calada Song) by Rupert Holmes
    3. Low Rider by War
    Please help me complete the rest of the list for this Brown Eyed Girl Medley Ultimix.

There's also the I Love Rock-N-Roll Medley done by Joan Jett & The Black Hearts (the Ultimix version). It had:
    1. I Love Rock-N-Roll by Joan Jett & The Black Hearts
    2. Jack & Diane by John Mellon Cougar Camp
    3. ???????????

I would appreciate it.

3. Ozzpot said:

I found this one:

hotdiscomix :: Looking Back 14 (Ultimix Records)

But it doesn't seem to match with the other tracks you already think are in it.

4. Most Wanted Jamz said:

Smile Thanks, These are "medley songs" in the Brown Eyed Girl Medley Song.

Yeah, I looked at hotdiscomix with Looking Back 14. It does have the Brown Eyed Girl Medley song by Van Morrison, but it does not explain information about what songs starred in the Brown Eyed Girl Medley (Ultimix).
    Medley Songs that I found out so far, that starred in this Brown Eyed Girl Medley are:
    1. Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison (Main Song)
    a. Escape Song (The Pine Ada Calada Song) by Rupert Holmes
    b. Low Rider by War
    c. Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffett
    d. ???????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzpot View Post
    I found this one:

hotdiscomix :: Looking Back 14 (Ultimix Records)

But it doesn't seem to match with the other tracks you already think are in it.