Lithium (Evanescence)

Thread: Lithium (Evanescence)

Tags: None

Taboo 13 said:

Question Lithium (Evanescence)

is it just me or did Amy Lee from Evanescence put on weight in her new music video "lithium" since her last video "Call me when you'r sober"??? Don't get me wrong I still luv the video for "Lithium" but I just noticed she looked alittle bigger.
    From Yesterday its comming, from yestrerday the fear, from yesterday it calls to him, but he doesn't want to read the messege here............

2. shakirachicka14 said:

Talking amy lee

Omg im not crazi huh.uuummm yes ive noticed that too.Maybe she's pregant?!Wow.I absolutley love Amy lee and her lyrics are deep.I love the song lithium too.

Taboo 13 said:

i know she can really find the words to discribe how she feels
    From Yesterday its comming, from yestrerday the fear, from yesterday it calls to him, but he doesn't want to read the messege here............

4. MzTerious said:

amy lee is great!!! especially when she did call me when you're sober.. that was a great song...i like al her songs though dont get me wrong but... she does have a way of making herself heard

Taboo 13 said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MzTerious View Post
    amy lee is great!!! especially when she did call me when you're sober.. that was a great song...i like al her songs though dont get me wrong but... she does have a way of making herself heard
    she has a uniqe voice it can really catch ppls. attention.

6. bubbly said:

j'adore amy lee...i don't think anyone would notice or even care if she gained a few pounds, her voice is her dominating asset...

Taboo 13 said:

Quote Originally Posted by bubbly View Post
    j'adore amy lee...i don't think anyone would notice or even care if she gained a few pounds, her voice is her dominating asset...
    i can totaly agree with that im the only person in my house that noticed it no-one cared they were to into the song