I'll Stand By You 2

Thread: I'll Stand By You 2

Tags: None
  1. dya said:

Dya was writting an awfully long PM to ...someone...!!! So long was the PM that she had to split it in two parts cause the server didn't allow her to send it as it was...LOL!!!

And to answer the question I was asked on the other page: NO, it does not matter the gender, the nationality, the age, the looks(MY GOD! I didn't show you to pictures to make a point! NO! I told you why I showed them to you and it has got NOTHING to do with looks!!!). All that matters for me in here are the persons, the souls and minds I'm talking to and that are listening to me. All that matters is the connection, the addiction to all of you, the feeling that I get when all of us are in here. I would like to meet you in person, not to see some men or some women, but to share for a few moments the pleasure of looking eachother in the eyes and seeing there everything we have shared in here. If, by absurd, all of you would prove to be of another gender than the one you are known to be, I wouldn't even blink. I don't care about that. I'm not here to make girlfriends or boyfriends, I'm here for you, people close to my soul.

sirenceto said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    Dya was writting an awfully long PM to ...someone...!!! So long was the PM that she had to split it in two parts cause the server didn't allow her to send it as it was...LOL!!!

And to answer the question I was asked on the other page: NO, it does not matter the gender, the nationality, the age, the looks(MY GOD! I didn't show you to pictures to make a point! NO! I told you why I showed them to you and it has got NOTHING to do with looks!!!). All that matters for me in here are the persons, the souls and minds I'm talking to and that are listening to me. All that matters is the connection, the addiction to all of you, the feeling that I get when all of us are in here. I would like to meet you in person, not to see some men or some women, but to share for a few moments the pleasure of looking eachother in the eyes and seeing there everything we have shared in here. If, by absurd, all of you would prove to be of another gender than the one you are known to be, I wouldn't even blink. I don't care about that. I'm not here to make girlfriends or boyfriends, I'm here for you, people close to my soul.
    You said it just in your own words,Dya mou,but this is what we all talk about,don't we?!?

3. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post

... ...

Thank you for your "fire" ... !!! ... ... ... it has been "warming" me in more "ways" than I am "able" to "express" ... !!! ... ... ... !!! ...

... and like I "said" ... I "see" US ... all "four of us" ... "meeting" by the "sea" ... and "doing" and "being" ... "JOY-FULL" and "DE-LIGHTED", in each other's "company" ... as "true" "σύν-τροφοι" are ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

4. azimut said:

... ...

ΚΑΛΗΝΥΚΤΑ !!! ... Adorable Dya Mou !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

5. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by sirenceto View Post
    You said it just in your own words,Dya mou,but this is what we all talk about,don't we?!?
    That is one reason for which all of us are in here: even if each of us says things in his own words, all of us talk about the same thing. That's what keeps us together!

6. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by azimut View Post

Thank you for your "fire" ... !!! ... ... ... it has been "warming" me in more "ways" than I am "able" to "express" ... !!! ... ... ... !!! ...

... and like I "said" ... I "see" US ... all "four of us" ... "meeting" by the "sea" ... and "doing" and "being" ... "JOY-FULL" and "DE-LIGHTED", in each other's "company" ... as "true" "σύν-τροφοι" are ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ...

Yeah, it looked a bit like fire didn't it?

And may your words have the power of a profecy....

Καληνύχτα Αζιμ μου, καληνύχτα Sirenceto μου...

sirenceto said:

Καληνύχτα

blue velvet said:

kalimera to all of you,

I see, you had a vivid conversation tonight

Let me tell you something:

I am on the way in forums since 6 years now - different themes to here, depending on my problems, questions or affectations. I met a lot of people real, after we met for the first time on board and stayed a long time in contact via posts, pm, sometimes phone.

Finally my former German boss for whom I was working here in Greece, who brought me to this beautiful country, I met...guess....EXACTLY - 'on board'

Martina, where I am stayiny now on Paros now, I also met in a forum, and after some time we could make it possible to meet.

So I only want to encourage you to follow your plans, because it's really an enrichment to find friends on this way. No matter where they are living, no matter if male or female, no matter how they look...

You see, I would never been in Greece without internet

I wish all of you a nice day!

gia sou
    susi
    αν ο Θεός δεν είναι Έλληνας, τότε γιατί είναι μπλέ και άσπρος ο ουρανός;