Hi guys, i need a song to ask a girl out!!!

Thread: Hi guys, i need a song to ask a girl out!!!

Tags: None
  1. Jcrulz said:

Default Hi guys, i need a song to ask a girl out!!!

Any1 out there got a good song which is good for the moment i ask out a girl??? if i get some idea's i will use one of them and let u know what the girl says, plz?????

SOULstice said:

ummmm, when and where is this gonna happen? And how well do you know this girl? What music do you think she's into? How OLD is she?
    "And the music shall set you free..."
  3. Jcrulz said:

it will most probably happen on the beach or at her house, i dunt no what music she's into, i know her quite well and she's 13 the same age as me!

SOULstice said:

try these (if it's not too late)

Bow Bow - let me hold you
    Chris Brown - yo (excuse me miss)
    Mario - let me love you
    John Legend - save room

And look up Colbie Caillat, download every song of hers you can find and pick one... you'll probably like her the best
    "And the music shall set you free..."
  5. nsgk53 said:

Default asking a girl ou

hello every one i need help i want to ask this girl out at school she is a sophomore at school 15 or 16 and im a junior 17yrs old i want to ask her out how do i go by doing that i dont talk to her that much maybe 20% im a little shy im not a ***** or anything but she to perfict to lose so could any one help me i need as much help as i can get she really doesnt know me she only sees me in one class and talks to me for 15 minutes when the class is 50 minutes long please help me out please
    thanks

shy.sushi said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by nsgk53 View Post
    hello every one i need help i want to ask this girl out at school she is a sophomore at school 15 or 16 and im a junior 17yrs old i want to ask her out how do i go by doing that i dont talk to her that much maybe 20% im a little shy im not a ***** or anything but she to perfict to lose so could any one help me i need as much help as i can get she really doesnt know me she only sees me in one class and talks to me for 15 minutes when the class is 50 minutes long please help me out please
    thanks
    OK! there is a really nice song... hope u can use it ... it's called "TEENAGE DIRTBAG" of Wheatus

GOOD LUCK!!

Gawain2112 said:

what does that have to do with this thread? how random...
    The media loves their latest tragic suicide,
    They exploit it, then patened it,
    And profit from the people who died.
    -Nevermore
  8. lewis said:

Question

Quote Originally Posted by shy.sushi View Post
    OK! there is a really nice song... hope u can use it ... it's called "TEENAGE DIRTBAG" of Wheatus

GOOD LUCK!!
    Y would you called "dirtbag" a person you want to ask out?????
  9. seeker160 said:

Teenage Dirtbag is a song about a kid(teen) Who likes a girl at his highschool and thinks that she would never like him cause he just a loser(dirtbag) who listens to Iron maiden.Well it turns out she does.

It's a great song i'm just not sure the right song for the job.