Looking for Music Themes

Thread: Looking for Music Themes

Tags: None
  1. miguel_us8 said:

Default Looking for Music Themes

Hi, Could anyone tell me if there is a way of looking up song titles/artists on a particular theme.
    For example if I wanted to compile a music quiz on the theme of colours or days of the week or cities, does a website exist where I could input the key word and HEY PRESTO all the songs ever released or artists are there to choose from?

logan01 said:

I'm not aware of that capability existing to the preciseness you desire. You could try something like this, less the quotes: "blue lyrics" "monday lyrics", etc. Sometimes quote marks may work, for example "blue" lyrics should point you to lyrics which contain the word blue. If you did "blue dog" lyrics, the search engine would look for that exact string of words "blue dog", blah, blah, blah. I believe that's your choices unless someone has something else.

SOULstice said:

either that or you could just ask the good people on this site for those song types and see what happens...
    "And the music shall set you free..."

atmaestro said:

Occasionally in researching a song's lyrics, I will run across a website/blog that has invited vistors to contribute song titles, song meanings, artist names, etc that match a paticular theme. These sites are a good resource, albeit, somewhat limited at times. However, the trick is to find them. Generally I stumble across them when I am searching one or two word phrases.
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title