Can Someone please help me to translate this song from Turkish to English??

Thread: Can Someone please help me to translate this song from Turkish to English??

Tags: None
  1. Abixx said:

Smile Can Someone please help me to translate this song from Turkish to English??

Hiya i heard this song.. and i liked this song.. but i'd love to know the lyrics in english.. i'd be so happy if someone could help me!!

Senin alev gözlerin
    Eritse şu ruhumu
    Buz olur kesilirim
    Yanarken içim

Sesin bir uçurum
    Çağırırsa beni
    Kuş olur uçarım
    Yanarken içim

Sevdan bir ateş oldu bende
    Gönlüm bir deli coştu sende

Saçların rüzgarından
    Savururken gönlümü
    Sürgün olur göçerim
    Bu diyarlardan

Kime dokunur ellerim
    Kimi görür gözlerim
    Ölüm çıkar karşıma
    Yine sen derim

2. -simao- said:

here it is!enjoy!!!

Senin alev gözlerin/ if ur flame eyes
    Eritse şu ruhumu/ melt my spirit;
    Buz olur kesilirim/ i freeze
    Yanarken içim /while inside of me is burning

Sesin bir uçurum /ur voice is a cliff
    Çağırırsa beni/if it calls me
    Kuş olur uçarım/i become a bird and fly
    Yanarken içim/while inside of me is burning

Sevdan bir ateş oldu bende/ur love has become a fire inside of me
    Gönlüm bir deli coştu sende/my heart has gotten excited with u

Saçların rüzgarından/ while ur hair's wind
    Savururken gönlümü/is throwing my heart into the air
    Sürgün olur göçerim/i exile and migrate
    Bu diyarlardan/from this lands

Kime dokunur ellerim /to whom my hands touch?
    Kimi görür gözlerim/ whom my eyes see?
    Ölüm çıkar karşıma/i run into with death
    Yine sen derim/i say again u

Sevdan bir ateş oldu bende/ur love has become a fire inside of me
    Gönlüm bir deli coştu sende/my heart has gotten excited with u

3. Abixx said:

thank you so much for your translation =) at least now i know what the lyrics mean now... my boyfriend is a turkish cypriot and he said that this is his song for us... but i never knew what it meant... he tried to translate the lyrics for me but he said 'the lyrics are not the same as in english.. it is more meaningful in turkish..' what does he mean by this??

4. -simao- said:

u know any translation can't be as the original..so of course the song's real meaning is much more deep in Turkish..i think he meant to say sth like this.

5. Abixx said:

Default could someone translate this from turkish to english for me?? xx thank you xx

daha önce seni sevdiğimi söylemedim ki ben sana. Nerden
    biliyorsun seni ölesiye sevdiğmi?

i don't understand what it means... i am told that this is part of a song... i don't know the song... but if someone could translate these couple of lines that would be fantastic =)

xxxx

6. nata_ said:

Quote Originally Posted by Abixx View Post
    Hiya i heard this song.. and i liked this song.. but i'd love to know the lyrics in english.. i'd be so happy if someone could help me!!

Senin alev gözlerin
    Eritse şu ruhumu
    Buz olur kesilirim
    Yanarken içim

Sesin bir uçurum
    Çağırırsa beni
    Kuş olur uçarım
    Yanarken içim

Saçların rüzgarından
    Savururken gönlümü
    Sürgün olur göçerim
    Bu diyarlardan

Kime dokunur ellerim
    Kimi görür gözlerim
    Ölüm çıkar karşıma
    Yine sen derim

Its very nice song, what is the singer and title of this song?

7. Abixx said:

hiya... the singer is called 'Düş Sokaöı Sakinleri'

8. Abixx said:

i totally agree wih u... it is a VERY nice song hehe... its my boyfriends song to me hehe... anyway... i still need someone to translate those few lines... if it's possible.. it would be great,.. thanks xx

9. Abixx said:

oh yer... the songs called... 'Sevdan Bir Ateþ' ..

10. Abixx said:

hiya... can someone translate this song from English to turkish??? =) thank you...

Look into my eyes - you will see
    What you mean to me
    Search your heart - search your soul
    And when you find me there you'll search no more
    Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
    You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
    You know it's true
    Everything I do - I do it for you

Look into my heart - you will find
    There's nothin' there to hide
    Take me as I am - take my life
    I would give it all I would sacrifice
    Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
    I can't help it there's nothin' I want more
    Ya know it's true

There's no love - like your love
    And no other - could give more love
    There's nowhere - unless you're there
    All the time - all the way

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
    I can't help it there's nothin' I want more
    I would fight for you - I'd lie for you
    Walk the wire for you - Ya I'd die for you

Ya know it's true

11. Abixx said:

and... could someone possibly translate this to Turkish?? =) thank you soooo much... I think this site is fantastic...

I want to be your eternal love
    I’ve waited for you for so long
    And you came and my world changed
    You wiped away my past
    You’ll always have a 100 % of me
    I promise to cherish this love
    Cherish this love

marmaris said:

[QUOTE=Abixx;269239]hiya... can someone translate this song from English to turkish??? =) thank you...

Look into my eyes - you will see (gözlerimin içine bak,göreceksin)
    What you mean to me (benim için ne anlama geldiğini)
    Search your heart - search your soul(kalbini ara,ruhunu ara)
    And when you find me there you'll search no more(ve beni orda bulduğunda daha fazla aramana gerek kalmayacak)
    Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for(bana denemeye değmez deme)
    You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for(bana bunun ölmeye değmeyeceğini söyleyemezsin)
    You know it's true(bunun gerçek olduğunu biliyorsun)
    Everything I do - I do it for you(her şeyi yaptım,bunu senin için yaptım)

Look into my heart - you will find(kalbimin içine bak,bulacaksın)
    There's nothin' there to hide(orda saklanacak bir şey yok)
    Take me as I am - take my life(beni olduğum gibi al,hayatımı al)
    I would give it all I would sacrifice(bunu(hayatımı)verirdim,kurban olurdum)
    Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for(bana bunun için savaşmaya değmeyeceğini söyleme)
    I can't help it there's nothin' I want more(buna yardım edemem,daha fazla istediğim bir şey yok)
    Ya know it's true(bunun doğru olduğunu biliyorsun)
    Everything I do - I do it for you(herşeyi yaptım,bunu senin için yaptım)

There's no love - like your love(senin aşkın gibi aşk yok)
    And no other - could give more love(ve bana daha fazla aşk verebilecek hiç kimse yok)
    There's nowhere - unless you're there(eğer sen orda değilsen,hiç bir yer yok
    All the time - all the way(her zaman,her yolda)

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for (bana denemeye değmez deme)
    I can't help it there's nothin' I want more(buna yardım edemem,daha fazla istediğim bir şey yok)

I would fight for you - I'd lie for you(senin için savaşırdım,senin için ölürdüm)
    Walk the wire for you - Ya I'd die for you(senin için ateşte yürürdüm,evet senin için ölürdüm)

Ya know it's true(bunun doğru olduğunu biliyorsun)
    Everything I do - I do it for you(herşeyi yaptım,bunu senin için yaptım)QUOTE]

Walk the WIRE for you/ you mean ''fire ? beceause l couldnt find any meaning in wire according to this sentences so l made it according to fire,if it is not true,say me
    it is much more hard to translate english to turkish,but l tried,l hope l could

13. Abixx said:

Thank you so much!!! that is fantastic... to be honest... about 'wire' i didn't see that... i copied and pasted it here.. i am sorry... maybe it is 'fire' i don't know...
    How are you??? tell me a little bit about yourself... i think it's brilliant that you're helping people here =)... yes it must be hard to translate both languages... i can speak more spanish than i can turkish =( my boyfriend is turkish cypriot.. unfortunately he lives there.. but.. he's coming here next week =)

Thanks again..

marmaris said:

Thank you so much!!! that is fantastic... to be honest... about 'wire' i didn't see that... i copied and pasted it here.. i am sorry... maybe it is 'fire' i don't know...
    How are you??? tell me a little bit about yourself... i think it's brilliant that you're helping people here =)... yes it must be hard to translate both languages... i can speak more spanish than i can turkish =( my boyfriend is turkish cypriot.. unfortunately he lives there.. but.. he's coming here next week =)

Thanks again..
    l like translating and helping people,i am in a language class in my school,so l am learning English and German(sure with Turkish) i will take a exam from english in june.i have to make correct at least 85 question from 100.so l am trying tro learn more and more english words.but my turkish is very good,gramer or understand paragraphs,so l am not hopeless from exam =)

l am happy for you.Beacuse your boyfriend is Turkish.they claim and esteem their girlfriend and also they are so jealous =)))isnt it hard to be being diffrent places?at least can you often meet?btw Are you English?

15. Abixx said:

So you understand lots of languages?? that is very good =) and very useful... You must like languages a lot... good luck with your exam in june... I am a student in college and i study hairdressing... i have almost finished... i have 8 more exams... Your english is VERY GOOD...

Hehe i am also happy that my boyfriend is a Turkish Cypriot... yes they get jealous a lot but i know this and i love him a lot... It is difficult that we are in different countries... but... he is coming here Wednesday with his dad and they will both stay at my house =) In July i will go there to see him... and in September he will come back to England to Study =) So we will be together eventually...

Do you find learning languages easy?? it must be hard for you?? i wish that i kept studying Spanish... when i finished Secondary school i stopped learning Spanish and went to college for hairdressing... But i have almost finished college... I also work in a hair salon, so i am ALWAYS busy =)
    YES i am english =) Take care x

marmaris said:

i am not good at German so much but l can talk without problem in English,at least you understand me and l can understand you easily too.so are you speaking very easy for me or is it your daily talking?btw it is not hard me to learn new things about English because until now,we learnt your gramer,etc..i can think English in my mind.at first l usually translated everything in my mind but now speaking English will be my life and my job so i just want to improve my English words.i am trying to memory it But in German..it comes really hard to me.
    l have been learning English for lots of years but in language class,it is my 2nd year.i want to very good at English so l am thinking of go to England ona day.i wish l had started German before high school.owing to this,l could have improved my German.In univercity l want to learn Russian or Japanese.we sill see what will happen in June
    l am so happy that you will see him at last.so you can say him turkish wprds he can be happy to hear this from you...=)

17. Abixx said:

that's very cool!! =) you admire English a lot hehe... it is amazing... i wish i could speak turkish like you can speak english... you want to study more languages?? you know... All languages are useful to know... even if you only learn a little... Have you been to to UK before? If you haven't maybe i can show you aound london... it will be a very good experience... unfortunately ... the people here are not as friendly as in Turkey/North Cyprus... but my boyfriend seems to think i'm not english because i'm so different from english girls hehe...
    I am so happy that i'll see him... he's coming Wednesday morning and i will collect him from the airport.. you know... he told me 3 days ago that he is coming wednesday... i was VERY shocked to hear this... but also happy and excited =) I wish i could say a lot to him in Turkish... maybe you can help me or teach me something!! i know a little bit of turkish and i can speak a little bit of turkish...
    Take care x

marmaris said:

l have never been in England before.you know English is world language and if l want a good job,i must speak good English and also second language.l dont trust my English so much so l didnt talk even one English person(l was afraid of to be disgraced) maybe l say one word and it can be so comic to you.You are the first English person i have ever talked and as l see you are very nice person...
    i think if you want to learn Turkish,you must come to Turkey or North Cyprus.it is hard to learn alone.if everybody around me had spoken English,i could have better now.but l must do everything by myself.so it s important for me to go England,German or Japan
    when he come,you can say ''hoşgeldin aşkıım,seni çok özledim'' ''welcome my love,i missed you so much'' ... he can be happy... or have you got anything which you want me translate for him ?l am glad to help for this

19. Abixx said:

your english is fantastic... never think like that... you know.. if you come to England in the future... maybe we can meet and we can talk in English... then maybe you will be more confident... it will be very good for you.. and maybe then you could give me a Turkish lesson hehe... but never be afraid i could show you around London... and because i am a hairdresser hehe i could also cut your hair =) do you have msn?? maybe we could talk more there?? thank you for this: ''hoşgeldin aşkıım,seni çok özledim'' He loves it when i speak turkish... hehe... if i need you to translate something for me... i will come straight to you =) you have been superb help =)
    When do you think you will come to England??
    HE IS COMING IN 3 DAYS!! i am soooooo happy
    Take care x

marmaris said:

your english is fantastic... never think like that... you know.. if you come to England in the future... maybe we can meet and we can talk in English... then maybe you will be more confident... it will be very good for you.. and maybe then you could give me a Turkish lesson hehe... but never be afraid i could show you around London... and because i am a hairdresser hehe i could also cut your hair =) do you have msn?? maybe we could talk more there?? thank you for this: ''hoşgeldin aşkıım,seni çok özledim'' He loves it when i speak turkish... hehe... if i need you to translate something for me... i will come straight to you =) you have been superb help =)
    When do you think you will come to England??
    HE IS COMING IN 3 DAYS!! i am soooooo happy
    Take care x
    yes l have msn,send me your address in private message then l can add you lets talk there