tonight's episode!-3/12/07!

Thread: tonight's episode!-3/12/07!

Tags: None
  1. britney25 said:

Smile tonight's episode!-3/12/07!

whats the song they played tonight on the new years episode when spencer asked heidi to move in w/ him.....AT THE VERY END when Lo and Lauren are walking away from cafe sushi...and it goes sumthin like.."why should i change...it's time to fly..isn't it strange"....or sumthin like that!?!?...it seems like it would be entitled "Isn't it Strange"..??!??!??
  2. 2legit2quit911 said:

The song is called "strange" by joe brooks. Awesome song!
  3. jaylib said:

Default song played while they're playing baseball?

anyone know the first song tonight while they're playing baseball? believe it's an 80s song
  4. lorentza said:

Quote Originally Posted by 2legit2quit911 View Post
    The song is called "strange" by joe brooks. Awesome song!
    where can we find this song? limewire and itunes don't have it....
  5. jaylib said:

Quote Originally Posted by jaylib View Post
    anyone know the first song tonight while they're playing baseball? believe it's an 80s song
    I just rewatched the episode on mtv.com
    for some reason the song isn't the same on mtv.com as what was playing when i watched it live. anyone else notice this?
  6. renee said:

Quote Originally Posted by jaylib View Post
    I just rewatched the episode on mtv.com
    for some reason the song isn't the same on mtv.com as what was playing when i watched it live. anyone else notice this?
    I notice that too...for some reason they change the songs sometimes on mtv.com...they did that on episode 5: One Big Interruption, live it was Sia Breathe Me and online it was something else and it took me FOREVER to find that Sia song cause it wasn't listed online either
  7. j92000 said:

Default help! under the starlight song!

Anyone know the song playing in Episode 9 when Lauren and Lo and the girls are getting ready to go out for New Year's at Lauren's apt? The lyrics are like "I'm under the starlight, everything feels right...dream tonight...under the stars." help anyone??