something by Enya(?)

Thread: something by Enya(?)

Tags: None
  1. katmiamosha said:

Red face something by Enya(?)

i have this song/tune stuck in my head. I am 99% sure it's by Enya, but every song I sampled just doesnt seem to be it. Then again those were just samples and possibly the part I remember isn't being played. I know theres a part where she does a real variation octive with here voice like it starts out normal the goes real high to a...oh how would I describe it....kinda like a seagull(only better sounding...lol). I know that the other night on The Office there was a tone def guy tring to sing it(the one whose cell got thrown in the cealing because it the ringtone of the guy singing was so annoying). Any help would be much appreciated!!!

atmaestro said:

I just happened to have recorded the episode of The Office you are referring to and the song he (allegedly) sings is "Zombie" by the Cranberries.

However, based on your description, the song that jumps out at me is Sarah McLachlan's "Fear". She hits a note in that song that is so high it is almost out of the human hearing range (especially on the "Mirror Ball" live version).
    Last edited by atmaestro; 03-20-2007 at 08:21 PM.
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. katmiamosha said:

OMG THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! it was in fact the cranberries! the voice was so much like enya though that thats why i thought it was her! thenk you thank you thank you!!!

atmaestro said:

Tá failte romhat (you're welcome).
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title