song from 3/19 episode

Thread: song from 3/19 episode

Tags: None
  1. SweetChic21 said:

Default song from 3/19 episode

does anyone know the song playing when Jen is walking out of lauren's apartment after their fight, its at the end of the episode.
    the lyrics are something like "we were never friends to begin with...I'm so over it....."

please help!
  2. chantel said:

katharin mcphee-over it
  3. aquafina said:

does anyone know the song playing before Jen laurens argument in laurens apartment, it played before the "so over it by Kathrain macphee song, It was little before the show ended, I think as Jen was walking in Lauren's apartment to talk/apologize to her (before they fought)...the lyrics went somthing like "it's a battle" or it may have been somthing like "we're battling" the singer was a female and was a really slow sad like song. if any one knows..please help Thanx
  4. aquafina said:

Default looking for a song that played on the 03/19/2007 epesiode 10

does anyone know the song playing before Jen laurens argument in laurens apartment, it played before the "so over it by Kathrain macphee song, It was little before the show ended, I think as Jen was walking in Lauren's apartment to talk/apologize to her (before they fought)...the lyrics went somthing like "it's a battle" or it may have been somthing like "we're battling" the singer was a female and was a really slow sad like song. if any one knows..please help Thanx
  5. aquafina said:

oh and does any one know that one song that played on the episode that hidei took back spencer..the song palyed on the very very end of the episode (i'm not sure which epesode it was) but it played on the part we're hidei comes walking out of her apartment in a black dress as spencer was waiting for her in his bmw, then she gets in then that the end of that episode...any know what song i'm talkin about???? if so what is it called and who sings it???? help please, thanks.