Anaveis Foties and Kosmotheoria

Thread: Anaveis Foties and Kosmotheoria

Tags: None

Lydia_the angel said:

Smile

And if you like to know, according to international and European treaties there is no country called like that. It's not me who says it [/QUOTE]

How come there is no country called like that, so the whole world history is just one lie, speaking about the Macedonia issue. If there isn't according to you, there has never live Alexander the Great and what about the Macedonia mentioned in the bible

Acts 16:9 - And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us.

Acts 16:10 - And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavoured to go into Macedonia, assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us for to preach the gospel unto them......

And about the language, they spoke on ancient Macedonian language, which doesn't exist nowadays as alive language, but they knew Greek too, as Greece was neighbor and as all people know many other languages. You must know the language of your enemy so to occupy it -this was Alexander's moto
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

Deep Greek said:

"In Macedonia had never lived Greeks, while you all know that in the north part of Greece there are many Macedonians that you don't recognize as minority".

Lydia you sould study more. You 'll never to graduate due to history. You obvious lack of elementary knowledgde about history, geography and politics. So keep asking about Sarbel or Rouvas Lyrics and don't mess this topic by posting nosense.
    Γυναίκα που λαμπάδιασε σαν άχυρο

tzina772000 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia_the angel View Post
    while you all know that in the north part of Greece there are many Macedonians that you don't recognize as minority.
    I had a friend that was from those parts and I asked her what did she believe was she Greek, a minority what??? And she answered me, I'm Greek my ancestors were Greek.

By the way I don't know why all Greeks magnify Alexander as their hero, while he and his father were the biggest Greek nightmare, if you think I'm not objective check out the movie Alexander the Great, and you can all see the truth out there.
    You are really proposing to have a movie as an objective documentary of some kind????Let's see Armagedon next time to know what will happen. Movies get some basic ideas from real facts, but not all of it is true (the same happened with the movie 300 , for Leonidas it was not real, but based on real facts, things that truly happened ). And we magnify Alexander as our hero, because he simply is for us. He managed (even if through wars) to get to now the Greek coulture and spirit in the world of then(apart Cina).
    Macedonia of Great Alexander was till Danube(only a little part of it), so with this kind of thinking Bulgarinas should say that to, Serbs, Albanians, turks,Croatian (and maybe also Bosnia)

Lydia_the angel said:

Talking

For your record dear Greek one, I have graduated two years ago with really high grades, specially considering these subjects, geography and history, about politics I don't care and it isn't my branch anyway. And I'm right about the thing that in Macedonia there isn't no Greek, if you don't believe you can go and seeand then we will talk again. About the lyrics I have no problems, can get them at any time, nor need translation because my Greek is pretty good, I actually do translation for others here if you don't knowAnd the last, i didn't start this issue, just reacted on it.Hope didn't hurt your deep Greek feelings

Deep Greek said:

"Ancient Macedonian language!!" ...............loooooooooooool
    Alexandrowski the great took some lessons of greek language by Aristotlelis!
    Jesus Christ.... use your mind

tzina772000 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Greek View Post
    Alexandrowski the great
    Good one but rather Russian

Macedonia used to exist as a country, no one has ever denied that (no Greek at least).

Macedon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ancient Macedonians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

not only according to these Ancient Macedonians were practically Dorians
    Dorian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    so you mean that because my origins are from the Peloponese, and there Dorians came and probably they are my ancestors, that also the Peloponnese is part of your country????????Maybe the whole of Greece, because they went in many islands too

pralina said:

I'm sorry for being intruder but aldo i am fon of Macedonia -Skoplje people cose I am Serb and we have lot of same historical happenings. ..I have to agree with greek brothers that Aleksandar The great..Aleksandar Macedonian was GREEK and thet Macedonia like a word belongs to Greek.
    Every historical book in the world writes thet!
    Well i would like the Aleksandar was Serbian ...but we wasnt even here in thet time

Lydia_the angel said:

Talking

Well, well I don’t know from where to start, but I’ll try to be as short as possible. First of all it is meaningless to look for justice about the Macedonian issue in Greek forum! And Tzina you said that such country doesn’t exist, so what I post you is the opposite, not just that Macedonia has ever existed but it is also bible land, even mentioned over 30 times in the bible, while Greece is mentioned only few Anyway,I’m not trying to convince you the other side, because we all have our side and keep it and defending it. I will just say that all the world history or other things related with Macedonia are ruled by Greece as more powerful country than Macedonia (specially nowadays as part of the EU, we all know that Greece was nothing before that, at least I went to go shopping there often as it was too cheap for us, now being EU country made you develop more fast, so you owe that to somebody else) so all the world learns and thinks wrong things(it is obvious who they will trust more) that we can’t be sure about, actually no one knows the right history if one claims something and the others the opposite. By the way, I had much problems convincing my e-x Greek boyfriend about my country, that really got tired of it, as I know Greeks are extremely proud and hard-headed people, but believe it or not, I managed to do that somehow, with doing exactly nothingMaybe this is the key, my words didn’t, but his eyes did. So maybe when you will come here and see it, we can have different conversation. Anyway,he came here and found out the truth by himself, seeing our country and our people, and they aren’t even close as they tell you there, he even saw the whole historical treasures that relate us with Alexanders roots, and bought the virgina sun saying he couldn’t find there in Greece such an authentic, Well, isn't this ironic?! Greece claming the land of Alexander with no ancient Macedonian symbols not even one virgina sun that you took from our flag?!
    And you call it Alexandros and Filipos giving them Greek names, they are Aleksandar and Filip like all the world knows-ancient Macedonian names and you called them barbarians, now suddenly they are your heroes?!
    I will repeat again-the north part of Greece was taken during the Balkan deal, and all neighbor countries took part from Macedonia as well. Just Greece took the most, it is past, nobody wants this part back, why don’t you Greeks understand that?! Why is so difficult to recognize one name, Macedonia has problems with Greece only, and only the Greek side is the one that doesn’t ‘like’ something.Macedonia is never the one that argues.We never ask or mind what you Greeks do out there. While you took our flag, our part, wanna take our name and our history and now even argue about the names of our airports?! Come on isn’t this too childish? By the way,what will you win or loose saying Macedonia, except your pride.And being proud, is like being nothing.You don’t gain anything, it is just being selfish.How would you feel if others call with with silly names?Nobody will take you anything if you recognize it, we don’t need anything from Greece, just want to make historical friendly move.But it is difficult to expect something like that from country of this kind.I like Greece, and the language, also the music, that’s why I’m here,I have no problems with nothing of it,I respect it all, as every other country, why can’t you respect ours?We are all human beings,lets live and behave like that.About the links, I can find many pro-Macedonian links that claim the real truth about Macedonia too, that isn’t difficult at all, it is about the source, if you find pro-Greek or pro-Macedonian side.Also there is the most famous explorer of the world talking about that, check on yahoo and you will see, he is neutral lets say nor Greek nor Macedonian, lets see what he discovered when he came here.
    Anyway I don’t want to make this text to become too political and instead of talking about lyrics to talk about politics.
    By the way, since when the Serbs become brothers with Greeks, I thought you are our brothers..hmm.And since when we are Macedonia-Skopje, didn’t you recognize it as its real name?! Obviously everybody is wheedling and selling its soul nowadays….

Anyway,I will be the first to end this issue, no matter what the others will send I won’t post replies no more, the smart abdicates No more discussions or arguments, so that we can all remain friends and stick for what we are here-the music

pralina said:

Ha ha ha..Nice. First of all I think that you have to decide or you are Sloven or Greek or ...ALbanian tribe. 1 Slovens was not on Balkan in the time of the Alexandar the Graet! Greaks tribes was there! ..SO u have to be coming from a Greek tribe??? But then how can you be.. accordingly Macedonians are Sloven tribe !!!. We slovens came in about VI- VII century on Balkan!!!!
    !!!??? DOes anyone see logic. ??!!
    2Greek are "brothers" cose I know after our civil war they taken 1000 of our kids thet by the horror of war they lostor both or one parent or they just was refugee.....they accepted them as they kids and took care of them for one year.+ much more informations I have to glorify Greeks about theys good deeds but I will end it here.
    When i said brothers..i said it in the most noble way! Think Greek are human and empathy nations. Nothing worst I think of Macedonijans-Skopje( I write this Skopje cose of the Greeks to make a diffrence of what i speak and with no insult to anyone).

The brotherhood I ment in the way like a peoples gesture of solidarity

panselinos said:

To me there are no Slovenians, Greeks, Turks, English, Martians, black, white, pink or whatever-you-may-think-of people.
    It's much more simple. We're all humans, and there are just two kinds of humans: good people and... all the rest (self-censorship).
    And of course there's the Free Will and the Choice: Everobody is free to decide and choose which kind they want to belong to.

This is not the right place for historical and political arguments of the sort "whose sword is the biggest, the longest and the strongest". Really, guys.
    Music is what makes people come together. And I truly believe it's what we're doing here. Please, don't prove me wrong.

Drop the subject, please.
    Thanks.

milosh said:

really i hate history.....
    and i am watching nowdays....
    i dont like fight so stop this is forum for LYRICS......not for politic...
    i am not from skopje/macedonia but if greek people always would trying to change name of Macedonia Greece will be eaten by Albanian people.....
    so what....and we have Kosovo but its not ours...

milosh said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tzina772000 View Post
    I had a friend that was from those parts and I asked her what did she believe was she Greek, a minority what??? And she answered me, I'm Greek my ancestors were Greek.

You are really proposing to have a movie as an objective documentary of some kind????Let's see Armagedon next time to know what will happen. Movies get some basic ideas from real facts, but not all of it is true (the same happened with the movie 300 , for Leonidas it was not real, but based on real facts, things that truly happened ). And we magnify Alexander as our hero, because he simply is for us. He managed (even if through wars) to get to now the Greek coulture and spirit in the world of then(apart Cina).
    Macedonia of Great Alexander was till Danube(only a little part of it), so with this kind of thinking Bulgarinas should say that to, Serbs, Albanians, turks,Croatian (and maybe also Bosnia)

hahahha....
    films are films...
    history is history....
    it's not true tzina because the macedonian people exist...
    from time before greece were coutry....
    there were just tribes and when their king fight greek tribes then was Arise greece...

milosh said:

Quote Originally Posted by tzina772000 View Post
    Good one but rather Russian

Macedonia used to exist as a country, no one has ever denied that (no Greek at least).

Macedon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ancient Macedonians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

not only according to these Ancient Macedonians were practically Dorians
    Dorian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    so you mean that because my origins are from the Peloponese, and there Dorians came and probably they are my ancestors, that also the Peloponnese is part of your country????????Maybe the whole of Greece, because they went in many islands too

why not......
    your bigest mistake is epirus...

milosh said:

so....can somebody translate me den eise edo despoina vandi...

sorry but i have to say.....
    try to say that good stuffs to Albanians pansellinas

panselinos said:

Quote Originally Posted by milosh View Post
    sorry but i have to say.....
    try to say that good stuffs to Albanians pansellinas
    Okay. Soni Malaj has a really nice voice, and "Ndarja" is a really good Albanian song. And no, it has nothing to do with "Molitva".

Enough already!

pralina said:

"To me there are no Slovenians, Greeks, Turks, English, Martians, black, white, pink or whatever-you-may-think-of people.
    It's much more simple. We're all humans, and there are just two kinds of humans: good people and... all the rest (self-censorship).
    And of course there's the Free Will and the Choice: Everobody is free to decide and choose which kind they want to belong to."

I agree. But here was discussion of origin . This is a fact,feelings are other thing!
    I choose the pink population .

Deep Greek said:

"we all know that Greece was nothing before that".
    Theodorakis, Kalomiris, Kazantzakis, kavafis,Seferis,Elitis,(Two nobel prices) Maria Kallas, Gizis,Lytras, Teo Aggelopoulos and many other are a very important modern national heritage

Please let me make my self clear:
    Every of your comments contains the bitter words that every Greek considers as insults. You talk about friendship but in few lines you have used the top 10 of anti-greek argumentation and propaganda.
    You live in a very recently establised country, in a part of a general geographic territory which is called Macedonia, and the most part of population has slavic origins.
    You seem to be smart person but you are far from the truth

tzina772000 said:

Well, well I don’t know from where to start, but I’ll try to be as short as possible. First of all it is meaningless to look for justice about the Macedonian issue in Greek forum! And Tzina you said that such country doesn’t exist, so what I post you is the opposite, not just that Macedonia has ever existed but it is also bible land, even mentioned over 30 times in the bible, while Greece is mentioned only few Anyway,I’m not trying to convince you the other side, because we all have our side and keep it and defending it. I will just say that all the world history or other things related with Macedonia are ruled by Greece as more powerful country than Macedonia (specially nowadays as part of the EU, we all know that Greece was nothing before that, at least I went to go shopping there often as it was too cheap for us, now being EU country made you develop more fast, so you owe that to somebody else) so all the world learns and thinks wrong things(it is obvious who they will trust more) that we can’t be sure about, actually no one knows the right history if one claims something and the others the opposite. By the way, I had much problems convincing my e-x Greek boyfriend about my country, that really got tired of it, as I know Greeks are extremely proud and hard-headed people, but believe it or not, I managed to do that somehow, with doing exactly nothingMaybe this is the key, my words didn’t, but his eyes did. So maybe when you will come here and see it, we can have different conversation. Anyway,he came here and found out the truth by himself, seeing our country and our people, and they aren’t even close as they tell you there, he even saw the whole historical treasures that relate us with Alexanders roots, and bought the virgina sun saying he couldn’t find there in Greece such an authentic, Well, isn't this ironic?! Greece claming the land of Alexander with no ancient Macedonian symbols not even one virgina sun that you took from our flag?!
    And you call it Alexandros and Filipos giving them Greek names, they are Aleksandar and Filip like all the world knows-ancient Macedonian names and you called them barbarians, now suddenly they are your heroes?!
    I will repeat again-the north part of Greece was taken during the Balkan deal, and all neighbor countries took part from Macedonia as well. Just Greece took the most, it is past, nobody wants this part back, why don’t you Greeks understand that?! Why is so difficult to recognize one name, Macedonia has problems with Greece only, and only the Greek side is the one that doesn’t ‘like’ something.Macedonia is never the one that argues.We never ask or mind what you Greeks do out there. While you took our flag, our part, wanna take our name and our history and now even argue about the names of our airports?! Come on isn’t this too childish? By the way,what will you win or loose saying Macedonia, except your pride.And being proud, is like being nothing.You don’t gain anything, it is just being selfish.How would you feel if others call with with silly names?Nobody will take you anything if you recognize it, we don’t need anything from Greece, just want to make historical friendly move.But it is difficult to expect something like that from country of this kind.I like Greece, and the language, also the music, that’s why I’m here,I have no problems with nothing of it,I respect it all, as every other country, why can’t you respect ours?We are all human beings,lets live and behave like that.About the links, I can find many pro-Macedonian links that claim the real truth about Macedonia too, that isn’t difficult at all, it is about the source, if you find pro-Greek or pro-Macedonian side.Also there is the most famous explorer of the world talking about that, check on yahoo and you will see, he is neutral lets say nor Greek nor Macedonian, lets see what he discovered when he came here.
    Anyway I don’t want to make this text to become too political and instead of talking about lyrics to talk about politics.
    What does Alexander mean in your language?????????????????????????????
    THE MAN WHO REPΕLS OTHER MEN (in Ancient Greek)

Where was the sun of Vergina found??????????????????????????????????
    Of course IN VERGINA (as the name suggests, the same name you used) OUTSIDE THESSALONIKI (a place that exists even nowadays, it's a village Archaeological Site of Vergina - UNESCO World Heritage Centre )

The Balkan deal is after Bizantio right????????????????????????????????????

And last A/RES/47/225. Admission of the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia to membership in the United Nations
    in order to see some of the treaties I was talking about. I did noticed the word "provisorial", meaning it will be discussed certainly furthermore in the future (close or far) but also means that THAT is the name of your country.

tzina772000 said:

Quote Originally Posted by pralina View Post
    I agree. But here was discussion of origin . This is a fact,feelings are other thing!
    I choose the pink population .
    I like the purple ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stra -LOL

Lydia_the angel said:

Talking

Milosh thanks for the support I said I won't post no replies considering Macedonia issue, so I keep my word. This is my translation for the song you were looking for

Δεν είσαι εδώ

Βανδή Δέσποινα

Μια φωτογραφία σου παλιά
    δάκρυα ποτισμένη και φιλιά
    Όλη μου η ζωή έχει τώρα πια σημαδευτεί
    Ήταν ένα βράδυ βροχερό
    Είχα ένα προαίσθημα κακό
    Βγήκε τελικά αληθινό
    κι όλα σκοτεινιάσαν, ξαφνικά

Δεν είσαι εδώ, δεν είσαι πουθενά
    Μια απουσία, μια ατέλειωτη σιωπή
    Δεν είσαι εδώ, δεν είσαι πουθενά
    Δεν το αντέχω, πως για πάντα έχεις χαθεί

Πέφτει όπως τότε μια βροχή
    Μια σειρήνα ουρλιάζει σαν τρελή
    Μέσα μου ξυπνά η ανάμνηση σου, που πονά

Δεν είσαι εδώ, δεν είσαι πουθενά...

You are not here

One old photograph of yours
    irrigated teardrops and kisses
    all my life has been marked
    It was one rainy evening
    I had one bad presentiment
    It came out finally true
    And all got dark, suddenly

You are not here, you are not nowhere
    One empty space, one endless silence
    You are not here, you are not nowhere
    I can't bear that you have disappeared forever

It falls rain like then
    one siren is shouting like mad
    within me wakes up your memory, that hurt

You are not here, you are not nowhere...