Anaveis Foties and Kosmotheoria

Thread: Anaveis Foties and Kosmotheoria

Tags: None

milosh said:

thank's but i suporte you because that are the facts....
    and we have to confront with fact that albanian will rule at balcan....
    thank's again for song.....
    and i am sorry for all bad word's before to all people here.....

serbia+macedonia+greece=ortodox brothers

Image:Serbian-Greek Union.png - Wikimedia Commons

please go to see what i mean!!!!
    Last edited by milosh; 05-24-2007 at 01:54 AM.

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia_the angel View Post
    There exists Macedonia Tzina like it or not, it is country near yours, though you don't recognize it, while FYR where all countries of the Balcan one time ago, now they all have their original names as they had always.

P.S. The part you call Macedonia in Greece it is taken from the original Macedonia during Balcan wars

Greetings for all e-x Yougoslavian people
    IF YOU THINK THAT YOU KNOW HISTORY THEN YOU KNOW NOTHING. MACEDONIA? WELL I LAUGH. MACEDONIA NEVER EXISTED LIKE A NATION. MACEDONIA IS NOT A NATION. ALWAYS WAS A PART FROM GREECE. DO YOU KNOW SOME? I'M MACEDONIAN AND I'M GREEK. I LIVE IN SERRES, SO I'M MACEDONIAN. ALEXANDER THE GREAT, ARISTOTLE AND MANY MANY MANY OTHERS WERE GREEKS. IF YOU WONNA KNOW, ALEXANDER THE GREAT SAID TO ATHENEANS: 'WE BOTH SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE, WE BOTH BELIEVE IN THE SAME GODS, WE BOTH HAVE THE SAME CUSTOMS. SO WE BOTH ARE GREEKS. AND IF YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE MACEDONIAN THEN YOU MUST KNOW ANCIENT GREEK. DO YOU KNOW? I DON'T THINK SO...THEN IF YOU ARE MACEDONIAN YOU MUST KNOW WHAT ALEXANDER MEANS, WHAT FILIPPOS MEANS, WHAT ARISTOTELIS MEANS. DO YOU KNOW? I DON'T THINK SO...WELL WE GREEKS, WE KNOW CAUSE IT'S OUR LANGUAGE.
    I STUDY GREEK PHILOLOGY AND WE LEARN THE OTHER ANCIENT DIALECTS OF ANCIENT GREECE. WE KNEW ATTIC DIALECT, BUT WE LEARN AND OTHER LIKE DORIC DIALECT (THE LANGUAGE THAT 'MACEDONIAS' USED TO SPEAK, EOLIC DAILECT AND IONIC DIALECT) AND THE DIFFERENCES ARE INSIGNIFICANT. IT'S THE SAME LANGUAGE. I CHALLENGE YOU! IF YOU ARE MACEDONIAN YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ANCIENT GREEK. THEN TRANSLATE THIS:

Τον μεν δη παρασκευάζειν την κύλικα, εν τούτω δε Αλεξάνδρω δοθηναι επιστολην παρα Παρμανίωνος φυλάξασθαι Φίλιππον. Ακούειν γαρ διεφθάρθαι υπο Δαρείου χρήμασιν ώστε φαρμάκω αποκτειναι Αλέξανδρον. Τον δε αναγνόντα την επιστολην και έτι μετα χειρας έχοντα αυτον μεν λαβειν την κύλικα εν η ην το φάρμακον, την επιστολην δε τω Φιλίππω δουναι αναγνωναι.

PROOVE THAT YOU ARE NOT A SLAV. AND DON'T CHEAT. TRANSLATE IT BY YOUR OWN. IT'S VERY VERY SMALL. I DON'T ASK MUCH.

P.S. WE TOOK MACEDONIA? LET ME LAUGH AGAIN! YES WE TOOK IT FROM TURKS BECAUSE MACEDONIA WAS OURS. AND YOU ARE SLAVS. YOU ARE LIKE SERVIANS, BOSNIANS. NO MACEDONIANS.
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia_the angel View Post
    You are absolutely wrong In Macedonia had never lived Greeks, while you all know that in the north part of Greece there are many Macedonians that you don't recognize as minority. How come they live there, unless they have their homes since their grand parents and many other lands that the Greek government took from them.They belong to the old borders of Macedonia that's why they still live in Greece, while if Macedonia was Greek there would have been even one Greek in Macedonia territory. By the way I don't know why all Greeks magnify Alexander as their hero, while he and his father were the biggest Greek nightmare, if you think I'm not objective check out the movie Alexander the Great, and you can all see the truth out there. Maybe Macedonians aren't his scions but Greeks are even less.The ancient Macedonia maybe doesn't exist nowadays by its borders and its origin is still in the real Macedonia and one part of it has Greece, that took it of the deal during Balcan wars. Who doesn't believe may check the history...
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That was the funniest thing I've ever heard in my whole life!!! Do you think that I'm a minority in my own country? I'm from Macedonia and believe me they treat me like greek, because i'm GREEK. And you must know that in past there was not Greece (I mean it as a country name), but greek nations (doriis, ahei, eolis, iones). Alexander said by his own that he is greek, who are you that you will doubt him? Well, thank you, but i know OUR history better than you.

~Δημόκριτος~

penny said:

BRAVO MARIA and if you are of a different opinion prove it!

maria_gr said:

Ε μα πια. Με είχαν φτάσει στα όρια μου! Ε ρε να μην τους έχω μπροστά μου να τους λιανίσω...

~Δημόκριτος~

penny said:

oh and I have something, the people who lived in macedonia with great alexander where greek and I can prove it as the great Alexander conquered the Persian Empire, including Anatolia, Syria, Phoenicia, Judea, Gaza, Egypt, Bactria and Mesopotamia and extended the boundaries of his own empire as far as the Punjab and the people today that live there they know ancient greek not slovenian or somethimg else, but GREEK! If there is anyone that has any doupt that I'm lying check this link Alexander the Great - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. it sais everything, and by the way don't trust movies they are not truth what they show especially when they are made by people that know nothing about other countries' history,and they only want to make money....

kisses

penny said:

one last advice and I'll never talk about this again to you,Lydia_the angel please study history but not that that's written in your school books, but this that is written by scientists that have studied history for many years and know manythings, just don't read books that are written either by greeks or slav or generally balkans. at least check it in Internet!!!

milosh said:

ma ne mogu pisem na engleskom.....
    bre sto se taj aleksandar zove "aleksandar makedonski"????
    ma ti grci joj sto su zaguljeni i ne mogu da shavte da ste drzava koje vec odavno postoji...
    umesto da se pomire sa imenom.....ustvari vi mozete i promenite ime drzave u ime "republika aleksandra makedonskog i njegovog naroda" i onda neka grci njacu koliko hoce....
    ne daju makedoniju...eto promenite ime.....
    a joj sto su zaguljeni pa sto bre nisu vodili racuna o Epiru....
    i oni ce samo zbog tog imena propasti umesto da se ujedinimo protiv muslimana mi se tu svadjamo....a muslimana sve vise ima da nas pojedu...
    a neka ih...oni misle da ce se izvuci ako daju samo epir....
    ne moze im covek objasniti....pa staako "imate njihovo" ime.....
    mesto da vodimo racuna o pravoslavlju mi se tu jos rasparcavamo......
    pa i kosovo je nase pa nikom nista opet ce nam ga uzeti....
    pa i albanija je bila nasa za vreme carevina cara dusana...pa nikom nista...
    http://content.answers.com/main/cont...reek_Union.png
    http://www.geocities.com/big_albania..._camerise1.gif
    http://www.snp-miletic.org.yu/slicic...0albanijaM.gif
    Last edited by milosh; 05-25-2007 at 03:22 AM.

tzina772000 said:

milosh what are those maps??

penny said:

Lydia_the angel said:

Talking

Milosh, opet ti se zahvaljujem sto si tako objektvivan, a ne kao ovi Grci suvise ogorceni, zasto znaju da nisu u pravoZnas, htjela sam da pisem puno toga, jer imam veliko poznanje sta se tice mojoj zemji i istoriju, ali vetila sam da necu progovorit vise o tome za da ne bih se svadjali.I da budem iskrena znam da to nece vroditi s plodom. Da prekrstimo zemju sa tom imenon je vrlo dobra ideja, intersantna, ali znas da to ne ce se nikad ostvariti, nazalost, imamo suvise problemama sa Grcima i ne samo za imenom, oni se svadjaju za sve prijatelju,sad za imenom naseg aerodroma, ma ne znamo sta jos God hocu...I ja mislim isto ko i ti, zasto da bih se svadjali kad to ide u prilogom Albancima, oni ce pobediti na kraju.I namesto da Grci se pozanimavljaju sa problemima vezanih Albancima koji malo po malo ce ostavarit svoju ideju za velikog Albanskoj oni se uhfatili za nasu zemlju Ma moze da govore sta hoce, nisu ni malo blizu istinu,a meni je postalo dosadno da se svadjam snjim. Da znas da te podrzavljam za se sto si govorio, jer si totalno u pravu Ako nekad zelis prevod za neku grcki pesmu, znaj da bice mi zadovoljstvo ako mogu pomogniti.Nadam se da nisam uradila katastofalne greske, jer nikad nisam ucila srpskome u skolu, malo mi je bilo teze sa padezime jer mi to nemamo u nasem jeziku Pozdav od Makedonija i se najubavo
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

milosh said:

Hvala....
    srpski ti je odlican....mozda bolje pises nego neko iz srbije.....
    npr od moje mladje sestre
    dolazis li nekada u srbiju...javi se pa se mozda nekad vidimo...

tzina
    if you see that are maps of balcan...
    we said, Lydia and me that in this moment the big question is ALBANIA not some name of Macedonia and that is horrible what you do to macedonian people...
    that maps telling you about albania and that she want's to become very big country on balcan... and if you dont stop with that "that is mine name, its our history or their" albania will fight us all.....
    i dont know maybe you are albanian...

maria and tzina you girls live in a part of your contry who dont have problems...
    you have money and if war here on balcan start you will go somewhere else...i supose...but we dont have money....
    and if you said what is this map???
    you say that you dont know anythig about your new's at your country or in neighborhood...and you comporte like some kids...

tzina772000 said:

Milosh the first map shows a bigger Greece, without Albania (we neve said we wanted those lands). Only once we said and tried to get back some lands (I'm talking about Minor Asia) and that turned out to be a big mistake.
    The second map shows Albania, and a part that some people in Albania call Tsamouria (Τσάμηδες). Sorry, milosh but my family comes from those places (if you search a back in time). Some of them are still there. And those people are Arvanites (the dialect we have is very similar to the Albanese, but we never considered ourselves anything else than Greeks throughout the centuries). We were forced (not by you) to traslocate in masses in many parts of Greece (that's why in many parts of Greece you can see many areas polupated by us, Kozani area, Megara,so on). If someone should pretend those lands back its us, but we are neve rgoing to do that, what is ours is what we have on papers right now,and it's more than enough.
    And we are strong-headed as mules (as it is said here)

If a war happens, don't worry milosh and there are extremely few Greeks that will be able to go abroad (I am not among them).

milosh said:

i want to say if you are ortodox...
    that we must save ortodox and bite albanians.....
    p.s that is first map.....

secund and third is showing you how big threat albania is....

you have mine msn so...
    see ya..

tzina772000 said:

ok milosh

maria_gr said:

First milosh, I'm not gonna leave my country in a case of war. If you believe that, then you know nothing about greeks.

Second, you said that we do horrible things to macedonians. You are not macedonians, because me and many other greeks are macedonians. Have you ever considered that you do the same thing to us? Do you know how do we feel every time we hear the name Macedonia to name another country? Personally, i feel horrible and I get really angry. So if I spoke to you badly, i'm sorry. But you have to understand that you have wrong and the macadonians were a greek tribe. If you are open-minded without blinkers you'll see it too. Because history is a witness. You don't speak greek, you're language doesn't resemble nor a little with the greek. You don't know ancient greek and if you wanna know, macedonian ''language'' as you call it was the doric dialect which had insignificant differences with the other greek dialects. For example, the frase ''i tan i epi tas'' was doric, in attic dialect would be ''i tin i epi tis''. Doric dialect had more -a, but it was the same language. Another fact is that greeks were in this area for many centures, but you apear in this region in the byzantine times. So how could you be macedonians? It's impossible and adsurd. If you cannot see it, then what can i say? I feel pitty for you, because as a nation you're nothing and for this reason you steal the history of other nations more important than you.

~Δημόκριτος~

maria_gr said:

Also, i think that albania is not a threat for Greece. Maybe is for you, but not for us. Albania now is so weak so relies on us. We build schools ana hospitals in Albania. They have not the means to hurt us. You're talking about religion. Well, religion for me is not a criterion for the heart and the goodness of someone. Personally, I know good muslims and bad muslims, good orthodox and bad orthodox. And please believe me, I know enough albanians to undestand that there are good albanians and bad albanians. So don't put them all in the same sack. If you do this, then you're just a racist. Do you want to be a racist? I don't wanna be. Because racism doesn't progress us, but it drives us centuries back. Do you want this? Do you want people to behave like animals and not as civilized human beings? I love Albanians, I love Bulgarians, I love Turks, I love all the good people despite of their colour, their tribe, their religion. So I don't think that Albania is a threat and if you believe in the goodness of people then albanians are not a threat for you too.

~Δημόκριτος~

Lydia_the angel said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I said no more words about Macedonia and as I remember others agreed as well..At least I keep my word. Besides did you forget maybe that this is lyrics forum not political, if we start arguing it will become really worst trust me..and no one will like that..Anyway, I couldn't stop laughing now...What is wrong with you Maria? You must have really big problem, you are full of rage and angriness, but no matter how much you insult, I don't get mad like you, instead I just laugh.. And I won't spend my time here explaining you something, cause you aren't worth for that, you are much below my level so I have no need or time for your problems. When you will behave like a human being and smart as well, than maybe we will talk calm..And by the way, we have no reason to prove something to you nor to the others, cause you simply don't deserve, and I don't have need to prove I'm Greek cause I'm not. If you were Macedonians, why don't you called your country like that, as I know it is still Greece..hmm..Anyway, no matter what you send here from no on, it will be just your problem, I won't read your senseless sentences anymore....
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

tzina772000 said:

End it now (all of us ) .It's starting to get personal, and that was not the point. It's one matter to say what you believe about something (your side of the story), and another saying or insinuating stuff about people you don't know

Μαρία κατάλαβες λάθος

maria_gr said:

Do I have problem? Yes I have problem when ridiculous people like you with no worth play with our history. Do you know something? I deserve more that you, because i had something that you don't have and this is compassion. You cannot stop laughing cause you're nothing else but ridiculous. If you haven't noticed, I was very calm and if my sentenes seem to you senseless, how can you imagine that yours seem to me reasonable? I'm not full of rage and angriness, I only get angry with this subject. And do you know something? Maybe it's you the one that doesn't worth. I never said to you to prove that you're greek, I just said to prove that you're macedonian. If you were a little bit educated, you would knew that there is no macedonian language, but macedonian (doric) dialect. We are greeks and we are macedonians. Macedonia never was a country, but a region of greece. Like Thrace, Ipiros, Sterea Ellada, Peloponnisos, Criti, Ionian Islands and Aegean Islands. But our country is Greece. I know that in the past we were divided, but we got united because we spoke the same language, we had the same customs and we believed in the same gods. But your tiny mind cannot understand that. Because you're fanatic and you cannot see beyond your nose. I was calm but your poison made me really angry. I never meant to insult you because something you don't have, but you hurt me all the time with your words. Can your tiny mind to understand that i cry every time I say that you're macedonian? Can you imagine how i suffer and i pain? You cannot, because nobody stole something from you, but you did it to me, you did it to all the greeks and especially to macedonians. Well done. You proved you deserve nothing...

~Δημόκριτος~