Two puzzles for ya'll to help solve!

Thread: Two puzzles for ya'll to help solve!

Tags: None
  1. R.I.P. Dime said:

Angry Two puzzles for ya'll to help solve!

There is a song that my friend Trip spins, or should I say Spun, several years ago. I don't know the original artist and I'd like to find the song. The chorus is "I turn around and walk away, but you won't see me cry. There's nothing more that I can say, but you won't see me cry." Anyone?? The other thing that has been puzzling me, maybe two years ago, my nephew and I heard an acoustic version of Crossfade- Cold and I can't find it anywhere. It is amazing and I'd really like to have it. This was on the radio, so I'm wondering if maybe it was a live studio performance during an interview. I really would be grateful if someone knew how I could get my hands on that.
    Thanks!!!

2. R.I.P. Dime said:

Anybody?? This is amazing. I opened this thread yeaterday and stil no replies. I wonder who's gonna know the answer. Oh well. Happy hunting.

3. kaos said:

could it be "Don't Turn Around" by Ace of Base?

Mumbles said:

The answer to your first question is....Markus Schulz - "You Won't See Me Cry"
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn

Mumbles said:

The acoustic version of "cold" is on the "Crossfade dual disc " cd.
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn

6. R.I.P. Dime said:

Mumbles you rock! Where can I find this disc though. I've seriously been searching for it for quite a while now. Any clue?? Oh well, at least I know it's on an album somewhere. Thanks for you help!
    Abigail