Does anyone know the English song being used to remix this Greek song?

Thread: Does anyone know the English song being used to remix this Greek song?

Tags: None
  1. femmefire said:

Default Does anyone know the English song being used to remix this Greek song?

Can you help? The Greek song is called "O thavma" and its by a group called Paidi Thauma. Apparently the tune in the background is a popular English club tune but I can't figure it out.

Please help if you know what I'm on about!! Thanks and Good Vibes,
    femme

2. spergioss said:

Lightbulb some info

I dont know if the tune in the background is a popular english club tune but i cant tell you a few things about "Paidi Thauma" (Kid Miracle).
    First of all its not a group."Paidi Thauma" is an artist who you use this nickname and 2 more: "Taki Tsan" & "Timvorixos".His real name is "Takis".He was a member of the group "Zwntanoi Nekroi" (mostly known as "ZN") and now he is a member of the group "Tigre Sporakia".Anyway the track "O Thauma" is a solo job.

Im sorry i cant help you with the background music but if you dont have already the track you can download it from here.Uploaded by me:

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Also if you want to see the video clip here is the youtube link:

YouTube - Taki Chan - O Thauma

spergioss

3. femmefire said:

Default Thanks!!

Hey there, thanks you so much for the info. I have checked out the video on youtube so thanks for your help. My Greek friend suggested that it was an English club tune remixed in the background...I was trying to find out. I like this tune very much so if you have any similar recommendations...I would be happy to check them out!!

Good Vibes and thanks again!!
    Femme

4. Konstantinos said:

the background music is PIANO FANTASIA - SONG FOR DENISE,released in 1985

tzina772000 said:

It's a song of the 80's. I don't remember the title though

panselinos said:

Konstantinos said it - it's "Song For Denise" by Piano Fantasia.

7. spergioss said:

A friend of mine has the original track,i'll take it and i'll upload it.I'll give you the link soon.

8. femmefire said:

Default Fantastic!!

Thanks for all the help. I was searching for an age to find it. Sending you all some good vibes...

femme xxx