What's the best guitar

Thread: What's the best guitar

Tags: None

Gawain2112 said:

Cool What's the best guitar

Me personally? its either a Dean dimebag, Jackson randy rhoads, ESP ninja or an ESP mustane signature
    The media loves their latest tragic suicide,
    They exploit it, then patened it,
    And profit from the people who died.
    -Nevermore

2. sethster27 said:

dude jackson soloist
    or a dan armstrong

Gawain2112 said:

i saw a sweet reverse stock, white marble jackson soloist at the music store for around 12hundred. personally? The Randy Rhoads pwns all other jacksons, nobody can beat pure metal sound.
    -Nevermore

Gawain2112 said:

either way, the best guitar companies are jackson and ESP. I have a jackson T-shirt to be exact.
    -Nevermore

5. sparks said:

the best guitar companies are jackson and esp IF you play metal. gibson makes great guitars, prs makes great guitars. It all depends on the style of music you're going for.

6. Blackleather said:

I agree it depends on what style you want to play Jackson is a great guitar for metal, and Gibson is my personal favorite for Rock.

7. Blaze14220 said:

Trombone for six years, and piano for eight.

8. Kendo Boy said:

PRS electric guitars are the most versatile, plus they're unbelievably beautiful to look at. For acoustics, Taylor guitars are awesome. both on stage and in studios, especially R. Taylor models, but not everyone can afford one or can find one if they can afford it.

9. mixvillain said:

oh wow i have a guitar by hohner.. i wish i knew how to play tho, my mom got it for me for my b-day , i had promised her to learn by taking some classes but unfortunatelly something came up and here i am wandering lol....... so hohners are really good i can clearly recommend it , if you are looking for acoustic ones tho cos i dont know much about electric ones by hohner.. its pretty expensive but after all it all worth it .. give it try if you are interested...

nnloso said:

esp guitars or bc rich guitars.

the best death/black metal bands owns it
    Now I’m standing close to you
    It’s just something that I do
    When I need love to be enough
    I wish love could be enough
    -DJ Tiesto-

11. JustDave said:

Charvel 550XL (If you can find one nowadays. Keeping mine now that they are so difficult to get).

Fernandes Strat copy(early 90s). Plays and sounds exactly like a mid priced Fender Strat! Will never sell it!

Johnny Rocker said:

Mine is the best, the one in my pic Jackson SLSMG

13. lhthe said:

over the rain, it is the best for me