Καλό Πάσχα !

Thread: Καλό Πάσχα !

Tags: None
  1. azimut said:

... ...

... AAAAHHHHH !!! RE ADORABLE DYA HURRICANOU MOU, RE ... !!! ... ... ...

... ALL YOUR ... ΥΠΕΡΟΧή (noun) ... in FULL ... VIEW ... !!! ... ... ...

... ADORABLE, ΤΡΥΦΕΡΗ, ULUITOAREA mea, LEOAICĂ ... !!! ... ... ...

... αγαπημένες μου κορούδες ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... I FOUND ... a TRUE SOUL MATE ... that FEELS THE SAME WAY FOR ME ... !!! ... ... ...

... WOULD YOU ... BELIEVE IT ?!?!?!?!? ... SHE IS ... GREEK !!! !!! !!! ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(... yeah, yeah ... !!! ... I KNOW !!! ... ... ... !!! ... ...)

(... no, not in Athens, by the way ... !!! LOL !!! ... I ought to change my itenarary, now ... !!! LOL !!! ...)

... my amazing "cherubs" ... ... ...

... it WAS ALL SO ... it has been SO... ... ...

... these past two-three weeks ... have been ... GOD !!! ... oh !!! MY GOD !!! ... ... ...

... EVERYTHING SO FINAL AND INTENSE AND FRESH ... !!! ... ... ...

... and then, ... SHE came NEARER ... !!! ... ... ...

... and, this SOUL of mine, ... found it was able to HEAR her own words through the oppening of someone else's SOUL ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... just simply ... ABLE to HEAR the SMILE ... !!! ... ... ...

... I am MISSING YOU SO TERRIBLY ... !!! ... ... ...

... WHERE ARE YOU, ΚΟΡΟΥΔΕΣ ΜΟΥ ΑΓΑΠΗΜΕΝΕΣ ... ?!? ?!? ?!? ... ... ...

... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU ... ... ... !!! ...

... sirenceto mou, ... is Germany ... treating you NICE ... or shall I come over and "SHOW" her ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ...

... dya mou, ... you are enjoying your ... OFF days QUITE WELL I "see", ... BUT WHERE IS ... MAZONAKIS ... ?!? ... !!! LOL !!! ...

... omorfi mou, ... HAVE YOU MADE A DECISION, THEN ... ?!? ... Aphroditian Libran 9 ... WOW !!! ... JUST CONSIDERING MAKING A DECISION IS ... ABSOLUTELY ... HUUUUUUUUGE ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

ΣΑΣ ΦΙΛΩ ΤΟΣΟ ΜΑ ΤΟΣΟ ΠΟΛΥ ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... ...

Last edited by azimut; 04-16-2007 at 10:38 AM.
    To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

sirenceto said:

Oh, dear Azim, what is really happening to you, what is this mess of feelings??? And I insist on you to know that it will be one of the greatest things in my life if you really come to Germany and "show" her the "real" spirit of the things, what friends and as a whole feelings are, of course, what ouzo is and how people should enjoy life Miss U so much, miss u all and really hope that we will be together as soon as possible. Can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait . . . Take care,friends ...

3. dya said:

Azim mou!!! My GOD!!!!! I am so happy for you! You have no idea! No idea at all!! Not to mention my personal satisfaction regarding the nationality of your source of joy!!! LOL! There is a God up there and HE sooooo listens to me!!!!! LOL! LOL!!!

Don't ask me about Mazonakis. I'm almost crazy as I heard there is a NEW song and I CAN'T FIND IT!!!!! HELP!!! Latest news would be that I found the poster from his new programme and that calmed me down a little. Well, calm down is not exactly the good term, but I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!! LOL!

Sirenceto..... simply this: I can't wait to meet again!!! This time, I hope will be for all of us! We started this, I think we should get things moving for the rest of the lot, as well!

Omorfi...considering I haven't seen your face for quite a while, and that Azim mentioned something about a big decision, I just have to ask: When are we going to meet him? LOL! And if there's no him involved, I will reformulate: when are we going to meet YOU?

I miss you so much, paidia!!!

Going to bed now.

Kalinixta

4. dya said:

Kalimera!

Holiday over, back to work Me not happy at all....

I wish you all a wonderful day.

sirenceto said:

Dya mou, I send you tons of smiles so that you have a wonderful day as well . . . I hope that we will have the time to meet "somewhere" in East Bulgaria where the sun is always shining Kissses

6. azimut said:

... ...

... RE DYA HURRICANOU, RE ... !!! ... ... ...

... not ALL ... great decisions ... involve ... MEN ... !!! ... ... ...

... it could be a decision for a carreer move, or studies, or location ... so many OTHER ... "STUFF" ... !!! ... ... ...

... AAAAHHHHHH !!! RE DYA MOU, RE DYA MOU ... !!! ... ... ...

... ...

... Azim ... is feeling ... LIGHT ... (BOTH literally and metaphorically) ... !!! ... ... ... !!! ...

... and although ALL (absolutely everything), is so NOT ... "in order", ... I have complete faith in the Universe ... that it is ALL ... ALL-RIGHT ... !!! ... ... ...

... so, yes !!! ... I am ... "LIGHT" ... !!! ... ... ...

... and my SOUL is SMILING at ... "THEE" ... !!! ... ... ...

Σας φιλώ πολύ

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

7. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by azimut View Post

... RE DYA HURRICANOU, RE ... !!! ... ... ...

... not ALL ... great decisions ... involve ... MEN ... !!! ... ... ....
    I agree... not all the great decisions..... just the hardest !!!! LOL!!!

... it could be a decision for a carreer move, or studies, or location ... so many OTHER ... "STUFF" ... !!! ... ... ...

... AAAAHHHHHH !!! RE DYA MOU, RE DYA MOU ... !!! ... ... ....
    Of course! It could also be about changing the colour of the hair! Another big decision, trust me!!! LOL!!!
    So, Omorfi mou...are we moving somewhere...south? LOL!!!

... Azim ... is feeling ... LIGHT ... (BOTH literally and metaphorically) ... !!! ... ... ... !!! ....
    WONDERFUL!!!!

... and although ALL (absolutely everything), is so NOT ... "in order", ... I have complete faith in the Universe ... that it is ALL ... ALL-RIGHT ... !!! ... ... ....
    You seem to enjoy a lot this dis-order, so I can only stay here and enjoy it myself!

... so, yes !!! ... I am ... "LIGHT" ... !!! ... ... ...

... and my SOUL is SMILING at ... "THEE" ... !!! ... ... ....
    I'm smiling too:

8. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by sirenceto View Post
    Dya mou, I send you tons of smiles so that you have a wonderful day as well . . . I hope that we will have the time to meet "somewhere" in East Bulgaria where the sun is always shining Kissses

We'll meet in any country where the sun is always shining!!!!

9. azimut said:

... ...

.. HEY !!! ...

Are you still ... HERE ... ?!? ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

10. dya said:

I was eating and I didn't log out.

Now you're not here.... AAAXXXX!!!!

11. azimut said:

... ...

I am here ... I am here ...

Would you be interested and avaliable ... atall ... ?!? ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

12. dya said:

Σε περιμένω , Θα σε περιμένω..

Έλλη Κοκκίνου, in case you were wondering what am I singing!!! LOL!!!

omorfi said:

OH DEAR WHAT IS HAPPENING!!

I have read your messages in this thread, and I have the feeling everyone are doing just fine!
    My dear dear friends, I'm ever so happy for you!
    And Azim- a Greek a Greek! hehe, that's wow, amazing All my best wishes!

I made a "decesion"- even though I haven't been thinking much of this the year I have been home now... At the moment my first choice is "Ancient history and classic tradition", you all know that Greece has a big part of my person and it seems it follows me in all matters of life... But then again, life change fast and maybe I just will end up writing silly poems in a little house by the sea(a Greek sea, hahah), just kidding.. Not about the fact that life change though.

I don't know what has happend to me since last summer. I was so depressed and everything seemed so dark and unbearable. Now I have to say that I'm hopeful, I'm starting to accept myself, my good sides and bad sides. I always look at the negative things first, but why should I? In the end, it's just life and no matter what happens I just have to do my best to find happiness(whatever makes me happy). Oh and yes, I figured out this without seeing a shrink or taking medications I wont lie and say everything is perfect, but I'm getting there.

Haha, Dya, Mazonakis didn't find you, so it's time that you find him. Or at least someone that imitates him VERY WELL! And no no, there is no man in the picture.. There might be, haha.

Honestly I just needed a time-out, to try "different" things, but it doesn't mean I'm not thinking about you or that I'm tired of you.

I hope I will get in the "mood" to come back often again, and to translate songs(it has been ages and I feel that I'm losing my grip of Greeks.. I mean Greek, hahah ).

I guess I should finish this post before it becomes a novel...

See you all some day- have a great week(if I not catch you here! )

H omorfi gia panta, haha
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

14. azimut said:

... ...

... well, ... it seems ... ΤΑ ΠΑΝΤΑ ΡΕΙ ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... and today IS another day to be LIVED ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... and although my "today" IS different from my "yesterday" ... ... ...

... it is still LIVING ... LIVING TODAY ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... vakre ung kvinne ... EVER SO HAPPY FOR YOU ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... it is SUCH A JOY to "see" you ... SMILE AT YOU ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ΚΟΡΟΥΔΕΣ ΜΟΥ ΑΓΑΠΗΜΕΝΕΣ ...

... ΚΑΛΗΜΕΡΑ !!! ... ... ...

... Carpe diem !!! ... ... ...

... Τα Πάντα ρει ... !!! ... ... ...

Σας φιλώ πάρα μα πάρα πολύ

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

15. dya said:

Kalimera and soooo glad to see The Beautyful around here!!

Geia sou, Omorfi!

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    [B] I made a "decesion"- even though I haven't been thinking much of this the year I have been home now... At the moment my first choice is "Ancient history and classic tradition", you all know that Greece has a big part of my person and it seems it follows me in all matters of life...
    Choose whatever represents you. Otherwise it will just become a pain in the a**.

[B] But then again, life change fast and maybe I just will end up writing silly poems in a little house by the sea(a Greek sea, hahah), just kidding.. Not about the fact that life change though.
    Lovely image you created in my mind!!! When do we move? LOL!

[B] I don't know what has happend to me since last summer. I was so depressed and everything seemed so dark and unbearable. Now I have to say that I'm hopeful, I'm starting to accept myself, my good sides and bad sides. I always look at the negative things first, but why should I? In the end, it's just life and no matter what happens I just have to do my best to find happiness(whatever makes me happy). Oh and yes, I figured out this without seeing a shrink or taking medications I wont lie and say everything is perfect, but I'm getting there.
    I just love to hear you talking like this. And yes, the only one capable of geting to this conclusion is yourself. No matter what anybody may advice you, there are things at which you have to "arrive" by yourself as a result of your internal thinking. And that result truly represents you. That's why you are now out of the dark period. Because you got out by yourself and you aknowledged its end. I guess you had to go through it in order to feel accepting towards yourself now. I'm sooooo happy for you!

[B] Haha, Dya, Mazonakis didn't find you, so it's time that you find him. Or at least someone that imitates him VERY WELL! And no no, there is no man in the picture.. There might be, haha.
    I'll find him and tell him a few things!!! LOL! As for the man in the picture...it's just a matter of time.... Lucky guy!! LOL

[B] Honestly I just needed a time-out, to try "different" things, but it doesn't mean I'm not thinking about you or that I'm tired of you.
    We never thought you got tired of us. We understood your need to take some time-out. And, as we can see, it was for the best.

[B] I hope I will get in the "mood" to come back often again, and to translate songs
    You will get in that mood when you feel the need. We'll be here, no worries.

[B](it has been ages and I feel that I'm losing my grip of Greeks.. I mean Greek, hahah ).
    Any particular Greek.... .? LOL!

[B] I guess I should finish this post before it becomes a novel...
    Wonderful novel. It worthed the waiting!

16. dya said:

... ...

... and today IS another day to be LIVED ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... and although my "today" IS different from my "yesterday" ... ... ...

... it is still LIVING ... LIVING TODAY ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

Kalimera, Azim mou!

Today IS another day, and tomorrow will be another day and so on. And they should all be different otherwise it would be boooooring!!! LOL!

The thing that makes me happy is your [i]"LIVING ... LIVING TODAY "[i/]

Good! Because yesterday, today or tomorrow, they should all be about living. And first of all they are about living with yourself at terms of peace! And it's my strong opinion that The Peace Treaty was already signed so... the war is over.

Na exete mia kali mera paidia!

I have a full day and I'm just about to get myself going. See you tonight!

sirenceto said:

I can't believe that you were all here in one and the same evening (and I missed it ) And who said something about LIVING TODAY . . . ??? . . . well, I would say that man should LIVE THE DAY and don't miss any single minute because only then you can feel ALIVE I know you feel this way because you are special people and I know that you all feel that the time to meet ALL has already come I am waiting for you . . . today . . . this evening . . . because I miss you !!!

18. dya said:

I came back home for a few minutes and look what I found in the forum!!!!

Sirenceto, as you are known to have, what we call around here a" golden mouth" (meaning that what you say happens sooner or later) I'm sure we will meet soon! I kind of have the same feeling, that time has come!!!

Now, I can't wait!!!!

Sas filw poli!

19. dya said:

Καλησπέρα!

There is a homework waiting to be checked in a thread called...Can I help you? please....

Someone around here...would be willing...to take a look...?

Anytime you can ... no hurry ... take your time ... yes, it's Mazonakis ... don't scream ... relax ... take a deep breath ...... it's not painful... here you are ... ok ... good .... thank you .... LOL!!!

I'm going to bed cause I'm kind of torn....

Καληνύχτα!

Ευχαριστώ...

20. dya said:

Forgot to brag: I FOUND IT! I found the new song of Mazonakis!!!! Me very happy!!! I think I have listened to it at least 30 times so far!! Just for the fun of it!

NOW I'm going to bed!