Καλό Πάσχα !

Thread: Καλό Πάσχα !

Tags: None

sirenceto said:

Sweet dreams and KALIN AVRIO . . .

sirenceto said:

heloooooooooooooooooooooo, anybody out there ...????????????? Please, help me, I desperately need "three" people ...

3. dya said:

Here's one!

Kalispera!

sirenceto said:

Kalispera Dy mou, how are you doing, how was the trip in the mountains??? What is the weather in Bucuresti??? Did the spring come???

5. dya said:

Sirenceto mou let me answer each of your questions and give you some extra detail:

1. I'm doing fine. Not very much into school yet(somehow I'm still on holiday...in my mind!!!! My body goes to work, though!!)

2. The trip in the mountains was just fine. I had the luck to be there when the local feast("The days of the city") started and I enjoyed every moment of it. Not to mention the presence of a Greek delegation to the feast, which basically meant some moments of Greek music, dances, etc.
    Plus the weather was just wonderful so i enjoyed every minute of it.

3. The weather in Bucuresti is beyond my understanding!!!! I mean, yes, spring came, the sun is up, the trees are green but there is this f**** cold wind that ruins everything!!!

4. The extra details consists of the fact that we managed to remain without a president!!! He was suspended, if you can believe something like this! I know you can, because we are after all neighbours, and nothing that may happen in both our countries can surprise each of us anymore!!!

So besides having the entire Europe staring at us, I'm doing just fine!!! LOL!

Now tell me about you, please!

sirenceto said:

Wow, that was detailed information

1. First of all, we have the same f... wind here but we still had some hot spring days when we enjoyed the sun in some of the beautiful green parks here

2. I have already chosen the topic for my Bachelor thesis and it is connected to Aviation Management. Now I am still doing my research . . . and I have 2 months to write it .

3. Yesterday I saw my exam schedule and it is more than f...... The 6 exams are on 17,18,20,24,25 July and 3 August .Poor me

4. And of course I heard about your president, it is on the "front" page of every Bulgarian news site.

Do you know, I wish I had more time for Greek ... although I am soooo busy . . .

I am asking myself where is our teacher ???

7. dya said:

So, this wondeful wind is all over...

Your thesis sounds very interesting. if you need help with anything, just tell me.

That's a busy summer with all those exams, but after you finish with all of them you'll have no worries anymore!

Of course we are on the front page! We deserve it! LOL!

Our teacher may need some time off now, but I'm sure things will get back on track as soon as possible!

As for the learning of Greek...don't tell me!!! I really have to start taking some action, otherwise i'm gonna forget all I've learnt so far!

sirenceto said:

Dya mou,I have to continue with my research so unfortunately I am leaving now. Greetings to the other half of your family and take care of yourself. Hope to see you tomorrow or at least as soon as possible. Kalin avrio kai oneira glika. Se filw

9. dya said:

I'm going to bed soon....good luck with the research and don't stay up too late!

Take care. We'll talk tomorrow

Kalinixta kai oneira gluka

se filw

10. Grecia said:

i desperately want to learn greek !!

panselinos said:

Maybe we should start a thread "Greek lessons".

12. Grecia said:

oh yeah, that would make Grecia really happy !!

13. dya said:

Then you, somehow, came in the exact thread for this!!! I sense a good instinct in you! LOL!

Welcome!

Just tell us what you need and we'll try to help. Some of us are still struggling. Some others are fortunate to have Greek as a native language !

shy.sushi said:

did someone say greek lessons?!?!?! wuuu!!! I really wanna learn greek! jaja

so if u know about something or someone (with patience) i would love that!!

jeje :P
    keep paparizouing!!!!

sirenceto said:

the truth is that recently we miss some of our teachers in Greek so we can only hope that the Greek lessons will continue very soon

Miss you Azim mou

shy.sushi said:

Quote Originally Posted by sirenceto View Post
    the truth is that recently we miss some of our teachers in Greek so we can only hope that the Greek lessons will continue very soon

Miss you Azim mou
    HI!!! Are you talking about the strike?? Do you know something?! is it over?!

Because i have friends in Greece, and i haven'r talk with one of them, and he

told me something about a strike in their universities.

If you know something please tell me :S
    keep paparizouing!!!!

17. Grecia said:

yeeeeeee greek greek greek !!!

maria_gr said:

Well, I'm Greek and I study Greek Language. I think I can help you with grammar and all these staff.
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

maria_gr said:

Shy,shusi yes we had strike in the universities for months, but now all are fine. We have lessons, but we've lost the exam period an I must have exams in September and I'll pass the summer reading.
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

omorfi said:

Hope you are doing fine everyone

Talking about Greek.. I really should translate something again, it has been months!! Luckily I do have Greek friends that speak/write to me in Greek, so I don't forget so fast, hehe.

Summer is coming! (not where I am though, haha)
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"