Worst song ever?

Thread: Worst song ever?

Tags: None
  1. Jo-boy said:

Default Worst song ever?

what IS the worst song ever?

Gawain2112 said:

Barbie girl.... Or anything and EVERYTHING from fergi! London bridge my @$$ lol.
    The media loves their latest tragic suicide,
    They exploit it, then patened it,
    And profit from the people who died.
    -Nevermore
  3. Moria Polonius said:

There are million crappy songs out there but the one that I remember best is by a band called Vengaboys and goes: "boom boom boom, I want you in my room, spend the night together, together in my room room..." I mean, honestly. Can a lyric be more stupid? The tune doesn't help either.
  4. guaglione said:

Quote Originally Posted by Moria Polonius View Post
    There are million crappy songs out there but the one that I remember best is by a band called Vengaboys and goes: "boom boom boom, I want you in my room, spend the night together, together in my room room..." I mean, honestly. Can a lyric be more stupid? The tune doesn't help either.
    Haha, that's true.. I remember 8 summers ago it was a big hit..
    Anyways, for me the best worst song, or at least one of them is Borat's theme.
    You can check it there:

YouTube - borat theme
  5. atlnino said:

I grew up listening to Vengaboys, so that song has a nice pkace in my past, even if the lyrics are a little cheesey. I'd have to say...The way I live, by I don't even care. The reason why is because I can't stand it when a rapper from out of nowhere just comes along and claims to have it all. Someone tell me who "songs" The way I live and tell me if they can actually brag about the way they live? I would have said "Party like a Rock Star", but it's starting to grow on me after heavy air-play from the radio.
    http://www.drunkenfist.com/img/art/graffiti_art/digital/r_digital_graffiti.jpg

SpudMunky said:

awww Gawain2112 whats up with the song 'Barbie Girl' lol! however i think i'd have to say that in my eyes the worst song is 'A deeper shade of blue' by steps... although i've probably just blocked out in my mind the worlds worst song because its that bad lol!
    Do you serve a purpose or purposely serve?
  7. bthought said:

this is why i'm hot by mims
  8. YOUNqStUNNA said:

THiS iS Y iM HOT-MiMS
    THROW SUM D'S-RiCH BOY
    GET iT SHAWTY-LLOYD
    WATCH MY FEET-DUDE ND THEM
  9. joey gladstone said:
  10. tay_13 said:

nooooo, chocolate rain it a great song!!! hahaha. seriously me and my sister are going to memorize the lyrics to that song. its great.
  11. nordika said:

Geil - Bruce & Bongo
    Da Da Da I don't love you... trio
    just to think how even 80 have created monster....

Tahira said:

Quote Originally Posted by nordika View Post
    Geil - Bruce & Bongo
    Da Da Da I don't love you... trio
    just to think how even 80 have created monster....

You are so right!!!!
    I wonder why this "da da da" became such a big hit worldwide.

Tahira

xNuNuBearr said:

"crank dat soulja boy" - soulja boy
    when i hear it, it makes me want to do terrible, terrible things to the closest person.
    yo te prometo ternura, noches de pasion, mucha locura
    yo te prometo sere yo tu nena [real] yo tu nena <3
    xXx. TIFFANY*DIMPLES*NUNUBEAR .xXx

freddy2fan said:

I don't know what the song is, or who it's by, but my sister listens to it, so it has to be bad. The whole song was about like "going down for you, going down on you," something just stupid like that.
  15. izmir said:

Mr. Blobby !!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

mister Xazos said:

In my opinion the worst song ever is : Pupaza din tei - O-Zone
    I hate it with all my heart ! No sense in lyrics and stupid voices !
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...
  17. xxMusicLoverxx said:

anything by amy winehouse
  18. Sinners And Saints said:

good lord, Amy Winehouse looks like a crack *****, Probably cause she was at once haha

Neslihan said:

I think the worst song ever is gotta be 'not just anybody' from Jordan who is also known as 'Katie Price' when she is playing the 'wife' infront of the cameras..
    Noone ever sang, has a worse voice than hers, and nothing looks funnier than a 9 months pregnant woman dressed up like a cheerleader and shaking her huge belly in your face

If you dare, just check out ->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdZeBk4IRfQ

P.S. Cant England do better than nearly-birth-giving-sex-maniac Jordan or those funny aircraft singers, we have wonderful singers in this country but pffff i guess england lost all hopes of winning eurovision... yeah, i dont know whom we'll throw into the eurovision dust bin this year.. maybe i should find out, you never know that song might be even worse and i might have to change my mind about the worst song of all time afterall.....
    "I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it"
  20. Orion said:

rednex- cotton eye joe.

unbeliveable crap, that is

and also everything from Avril Lavigne x.x she has an annoying voice, stupid lyrics and she dresses like a 12 year old with all her skulls and s**t. really pisses me off.

"hey hey, you you, I could be your girlfriend.... "