Worst song ever?

Thread: Worst song ever?

Tags: None

Angeliki said:

Eifel 65- Blue and of course... Ultimate DJ knows, Womanizer. I'm sure when those songs are played they give off radiation waves.
    It is not good for all our wishes to be filled; thru sickness we recognize the value of health; thru evil, the value of good; thru hunger, the value of food; thru exertion, the value of rest.

NyLoN_BoY said:

Quote Originally Posted by anna_mex View Post
    the worst song ive ever heard...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12Csc_lW0Q

chacarron macarron... AWFUL!
    And I though that our BG chalga songs are stupid, but this is... a big nature mistake
  3. TheMusicLuvR said:

You guys just hate techno. This isn't a thread for "most annoying song." It's a thread for "Worst song". X3 I actually like a lot of the songs you've listed.

I bet I can find a worse song...let's see... one song I really, really hate is "Candyshop" by 50 cent. The absolute lamest song ever, though, has to be "This is why I'm hot." XD He rhymes "Hot" with "Hot" for half the song!
  4. rise21 said:

Lou Bega's Mambo No. 5
  5. luz007 said:

Killer ***** - master P

worst thing ever!
  6. lrti said:

I don't know at this time.
  7. fishcakes said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sp94nRuwpo

I heard this nearly 8 years ago watching on tv I never forgot how dredful it was
    S.A.G.A.P.O. - Rakintzhs
  8. CUPPyCAkE123 said:

Quote Originally Posted by anna_mex View Post
    the worst song ive ever heard...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12Csc_lW0Q

chacarron macarron... AWFUL!

hahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahaaaaaaaa ! this song is sooo terrible , but it made me laugh so hard .

merdzina005* said:

Bjonde - Blond power
    The song is so stupid. I don't like it. And the lyrics are wierd.
    I'm so glad we didn't send them on ESC.^^

fayoori said:

barbie girl - aqua

i HATE tht song!
  11. Kakita said:

Quote Originally Posted by Klukoklai View Post
    Simple plan, and everything of the same genre...
    First of all, Simple Plan is my favourite band and soft rock is the most popular genre of all, so you must be alone in that thinking

damarys said:

I'll do anything for love... but I won't do that" - Meat Loaf (Actually, anything by Meatloaf is bad in my book)

"True" - Spandau Ballet (UGH!!!! My stomach actually turns when I hear this song)

"Rico Suave" - Gerardo (Why go on living??)

I don't even know the name of this song... its hummed
    “Hmm-Hmm-Hm-Hm” - Crash Test Dummies (ANNOYING!!!)

"Do you Believe in Life after love (after love, after love....)" - Cher (She needs to retire!)

"All Night Long" - Lionel Richie (I don't understand how this song sold)

"Oh Mickey, your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind hey Mickey.... "- Toni Basil (No comment necessary)

"Breakfast at Tiffany's" - Deep Blue Something (I just don't get this song... and I don't want to)

"We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off to have a good time... oh no" - Jermaine Stewart (It's a good message for abstinence, I want to like it, but.... can't)
  13. haguean said:

What was that song the BBC released about "Mr. Blobby", that big fat pink idiot ? Makes the Smurfs sound class !

fayoori said:

Quote Originally Posted by damarys View Post

"All Night Long" - Lionel Richie (I don't understand how this song sold)

"Breakfast at Tiffany's" - Deep Blue Something (I just don't get this song... and I don't want to)
    Lionel Ritchie is alright though

This breakfast at tiffanys song.. do u mean 'moon river'? The one audrey sings? I love that song!!!
    Or??

damarys said:

Quote Originally Posted by fayoori View Post
    Lionel Ritchie is alright though

This breakfast at tiffanys song.. do u mean 'moon river'? The one audrey sings? I love that song!!!
    Or??

No... are you kidding??? Look at my avatar! I love everything about Audrey. I mean the one by Deep Blue Something. Complete different song.... just annoying to me personally.

I do like Lionel Richie. But I hated All Night Long. It just didn't suit him. Again, my opinion!

Tahira said:

Damarys is talking about this song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcmH1LdPNKA

I agree with you about Meatloaf, I turn off the radio when I hear him; his music is too bombastic for me;
    ...Che cannot retire yet, most of her parts are too young (LOL)

but I really like TRUE, ALL NIGHT LONG and thiis TIFFANY´s song.

fayoori said:

LOL @ tahira.. cher is like a man!
    btw the link didnt work for me
    The only song i like by cher and sonny is 'i got u babe'

i personally detest the song 'forever' by chris brown. i usually like his songs but ths one IRRITATES the hell out of me!

fayoori said:

Quote Originally Posted by damarys View Post
    No... are you kidding??? Look at my avatar! I love everything about Audrey. I mean the one by Deep Blue Something. Complete different song.... just annoying to me personally.

I do like Lionel Richie. But I hated All Night Long. It just didn't suit him. Again, my opinion!
    Ahh bless u its all gd

Ha yeh thas what i was wondering.. 'there's an audrey avator there.. can it possiblyyyy be moon riverrrr?'
    sorry abt that :$

Tahira said:

I now was listening to Forever by Chris Brown, as from the first moment I didn´t know the song... but Now I know, its this guy they say he has beaten Rihanna.

Talking about Rihanna: I do not like UMBRELLA at all.

fayoori said:

Lol i couldnt get tht song outta my head one summer!
    But yeh hes the one.. Her bf.. (or now ex i guess after the beating?)
    Evn that song enrique sang for the football season thing. oh GOD! I wanted 2 break the tv when the song came on! LOL

But yeh someone mentione the song mickey - by lolly.. I cnt stand tht song either! I dont like the beatles too mch either!