ok this songi think is from 1998-2000. it had a girl singing in what i think was like an irish dialect or something like that...also it said something about miry clay or something...it anybody knows what song that may sound like please post it here!!!

also something about life in the miry clay or mighty green or something...but it kept repeating life still lost...or something!!! its coming back to me but im stuned!!! please help...the girl singing defitnetly had an accent.

well it was defitnetly a trance song...i love trance but this song just popped up one day...its defitnetly not a club trance song...like you wouldnt hear it in the club, its a definet chill song. its a girl singing and the lyrincs say life something green....and then something like cant love till lost....ARGH!!! i hate it cuz i have it in the tip of my tongue and i cant get it! the girl has an accent. its like scotish or irish or something...not english.

also i believe it said something like ˙ou will be loved" in the chrorus!!!

last piece that i remember...it said something like "she will be loved" life is blah blah blah blah green, some something stand between, she will be loved, she will be loved" and the girl singing it was irish or something!
"
please help me, its driving me nuts