Song translations are great!! thanks

Thread: Song translations are great!! thanks

Tags: None
  1. Ishtarbellydancer said:

Red face Song translations are great!! thanks

I am new here, and so glad I found this website. I have saved alot of the song translations of so many wonderful and favourite Arabic songs. A very big thank you to the generosity of Rock Star for doing these translations. You can't know how much the Middle Eastern/Arabic cultures are celebrated all round the world by the bellydancing community (yes, there are thousands of us westerners and other races who adore the whole dance, the history, the culture and that we try our hardest to keep this beautiful Art going and appreciated outside of Egypt and M.E). So, I will be back with a few song translation requests no doubt.

A Huge thank you again!
    Happy shimmies & sparkley sequins
    Ishtar

larosa said:

u can figure out happy i am with what you've told us,it's really amaizing to see our culture famous in other countries despite of the political issue and our reputation for many countries
    u're welcome anytime you want we're here to help you

Tahira said:

Hi Ishtar,
    these forum is a "Box of treasuries". What you were writing my thoughts.

Happy hips,
    Tahira

4. Ishtarbellydancer said:

Smile Hey thanks

Quote Originally Posted by larosa View Post
    u can figure out happy i am with what you've told us,it's really amaizing to see our culture famous in other countries despite of the political issue and our reputation for many countries
    u're welcome anytime you want we're here to help you

thanks for your comment. Yes, bellydancers overseas love the Arabic Dance and Culture, and are aware of the politics etc, but chose to see the 'good' and enjoy the beauty of the dance and music

don't get here often, toooo many sites and youtube to go to!

Ma'salama Ishtar

5. Ishtarbellydancer said:

have a great day Tahira, cheers Ishtar

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtarbellydancer View Post
    thanks for your comment. Yes, bellydancers overseas love the Arabic Dance and Culture, and are aware of the politics etc, but chose to see the 'good' and enjoy the beauty of the dance and music

don't get here often, toooo many sites and youtube to go to!

Ma'salama Ishtar
    i'm impressed ishtar,belly dancing is amaising and i'm happy that people overseas are investing their time in teaching and learning it ,it's kinda funny,and it's a really valuable art,i'm so happy to hear that

if you need any help just let me know i'll be glad to help you,anytime and anything

7. Ishtarbellydancer said:

Quote Originally Posted by larosa View Post
    i'm impressed ishtar,belly dancing is amaising and i'm happy that people overseas are investing their time in teaching and learning it ,it's kinda funny,and it's a really valuable art,i'm so happy to hear that

if you need any help just let me know i'll be glad to help you,anytime and anything
    Shukran ! thanks for your appreciation. Yes, it is funny for many Middle Eastern people to know that their dance and culture is loved !! I have Egyptian friends here in New Zealand and they are often kind to translate songs for me too... have a lovely day !!! Ma'salama ishtar