Hello I need help..with 3 Praise songs

Thread: Hello I need help..with 3 Praise songs

Tags: None
  1. victorious1 said:

Default Hello I need help..with 3 Praise songs

The first song : Who sing a song with the words "Lord you are good and your mercy endureth forever" (that line repeats) Tell all the people in every nation from generation to genration we worship you..Allelujah Allelujah we worship you for who you are" (this one is upbeat)

The second one is : Imanuel....is the main word in the song and I know its a gospel choir who sounds contemporary. (this one is upbeat as well)

The third one is: Around the end it breaks up in parts with Allelujah Salvation and Glory "something" and honor He is wonderful...then the Sapranios end up high with Al- le- lu- jah Allelujah Allelujah Allelujah Al- le- luuuuuuuuu- jah He is wonderful. This is kinda a older song but is beautiful and I would love to use it for a Praise Dance. This one is pretty slow, I've heard it used during praise and worship mostly.

Thanks so much for anyone who can help me.

God Bless,

Victorious1
  2. RooRoo said:

i can't help you with the second or third songs but the first song "you are good" is done by several artists, but try the Katina's.
  3. RooRoo said:

oh! you might also want to check out Travis Cottrell's version as well.
  4. victorious1 said:

Thanks a bunch I really apperciate your help.

just a life experience said:

You should listen to Hum Hallejuh by Fall out boy...not bad....very good
    $$Cha Ching$$ Kr1sten yo my dawg is cooler! lala elmo's my pimp...&%^&%$&*%#*$%@%

sparrow said:

Smile

[QUOTE=victorious1;269886]The first song : Who sing a song with the words "Lord you are good and your mercy endureth forever" (that line repeats) Tell all the people in every nation from generation to genration we worship you..Allelujah Allelujah we worship you for who you are" (this one is upbeat)

The second one is : Imanuel....is the main word in the song and I know its a gospel choir who sounds contemporary. (this one is upbeat as well)

The third one is: Around the end it breaks up in parts with Allelujah Salvation and Glory "something" and honor He is wonderful...then the Sapranios end up high with Al- le- lu- jah Allelujah Allelujah Allelujah Al- le- luuuuuuuuu- jah He is wonderful. This is kinda a older song but is beautiful and I would love to use it for a Praise Dance. This one is pretty slow, I've heard it used during praise and worship mostly.

Victorious1[/QUOTE

HELLO.

Try this link, even better if you play the guitar too: http://www.pwarchive.com/song.aspx?SongID=1455&v=1
  7. mimer said:

Isreal and New Breed sing the 1st song---not sure with song #2 & #3.
  8. PattyUPC said:

//Lord you are good and your mercy endureth forever//
    //Señor eres fiel y tu misericordia eterna//
    people from every nation and tongue
    gente de toda lengua y nacion
    from generation to generation
    de generacion a generacion

Chours
    We worship you
    Te adoramos hoy
    Hallelujah Hallelujah
    Alleluya Alleluya