Rap song in the movie Norbit

Thread: Rap song in the movie Norbit

Tags: None
  1. Jeikki said:

Default Rap song in the movie Norbit

There's the scene in the early part of the movie called Norbit where they kinda introduce the two pimps. In the background is going on an oldish? rap song, I think kids singing the chorus. I couldn't catch the lyrics or anything, but I know I've heard the song before and really like it. So anyone knows the name of it? Thanks for any help!

Edit: Couldn't find it on the soundtrack, that's why I'm asking. Hopefully I don't have to see the film twice just to hear the song better..

The official site has the clip, but you can only hear the beat.. NORBIT - Starring Eddie Murphy - Official Site - Norbit Movie -> videos -> clips -> clip 5
    Last edited by Jeikki; 04-13-2007 at 12:33 PM.

2. alyannastar said:

Are you sure it's a rap song? Could it be "Big Time" by Peter Gabriele? If not I'll keep trying to figure it out..

3. Jeikki said:

Yes, I'm positive about that. It's kinda hard to hear anything from this clip I posted, but I've heard the song before and wondered what it is.. Thanks for the try tough..

Edit: Found the song, not the older song I thought it was, but I'm happy anyways..
    Last edited by Jeikki; 04-15-2007 at 01:47 PM.

4. bambino_02 said:

Default norbit rap song

Quote Originally Posted by Jeikki View Post
    Yes, I'm positive about that. It's kinda hard to hear anything from this clip I posted, but I've heard the song before and wondered what it is.. Thanks for the try tough..

Edit: Found the song, not the older song I thought it was, but I'm happy anyways..
    what is the title of that rap song??

hope u can give me the title thnx..

5. bpatrick5 said:

Maybe this is it. Jibbs - Chain Hang Low

6. LFV said:

It's some 80's generic hip hop beat...

Definately NOT Big Time by Peter Gabriel from his amazing album "So"

lollipop said:

Quote Originally Posted by LFV View Post
    It's some 80's generic hip hop beat...

Definately NOT Big Time by Peter Gabriel from his amazing album "So"
    What is the purpose of your comment?
    You think, people don't make difference between Jibbs and Peter Gabriel?
    And Jibbs is definitely NOT from 80's.