Who Sings The Song With Lyrics "Girl I Need You, Girl I Want Your Soul, Girl I Love"

Thread: Who Sings The Song With Lyrics "Girl I Need You, Girl I Want Your Soul, Girl I Love"

Tags: None
  1. Most Wanted Jamz said:

Thumbs up Solved: Who Sings With Lyrics Girl I Need You Girl I Want Your Soul Girl I Love

Who sings the song that has the lyrics with "Girl I Need You, Girl I Want Your Soul, Girl I Love You"? It also has the sample of Sybil saying, "Walk On" in the song from Sybil's "Walk On By" song. Sybil's most popular song is known to be Don't Make Me Over. It also has the lyrics "For Love Yeah, So I Need Your Love Yeah, For Love Yeah, But I Want Your Soul Yeah." Something like that. The song was done in 1990. Can you please help me identify this song and artist, that did this song?
    Last edited by Most Wanted Jamz; 12-12-2015 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Solved

dieromantic2009 said:

try

Billie Idol-Cherie

3. Most Wanted Jamz said:

Post No, That's Not It!

No, that's not the song I am looking for. The song I am looking for is not a heavy rock song. The song I am looking for is a Rhythm & Blues Techno song that has the lyrics, "Girl I Need You, Girl I Want Your Soul, Girl I Love You". But thanks any ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by dieromantic2009 View Post
    try

Billie Idol-Cherie

atmaestro said:

The only hit I got googling your lyrics was on a Spanish language website.
    ..:::Cómo se llama este tema???????????:::.. [Archivo] - Page 8 - 3DGames Argentina - Foros de Discusión
    (look for the "10 Sep 2004, 02:20 AM" posting)
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

5. Most Wanted Jamz said:

Question Found Song Lyrics From Spanish Page, But Did Not Find Name Of Song.

I found the lyrics from that Spanish page, But I still don't know what the name of the song is or who it is done by. Those are the lyrics I am looking for. Did you find out what the name of that song was and who it was done by, on that Spanish page? Thank you for showing me that Spanish page.
    Quote Originally Posted by atmaster View Post
    The only hit I got googling your lyrics was on a Spanish language website.
    ..:::Cómo se llama este tema???????????:::.. [Archivo] - Page 8 - 3DGames Argentina - Foros de Discusión
    (look for the "10 Sep 2004, 02:20 AM" posting)

6. Most Wanted Jamz said:

Red face Solved: Found Love by Double Dee

Thanks. Somebody finally figured out the song. The song was called Found Love by Double Dee.
    That solves that mystery song from 1990.
    Solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Most Wanted Jamz View Post
    I found the lyrics from that Spanish page, But I still don't know what the name of the song is or who it is done by. Those are the lyrics I am looking for. Did you find out what the name of that song was and who it was done by, on that Spanish page? Thank you for showing me that Spanish page.