Lyrics please. Thanks!

2. aftermath said:

*bump*

3. aftermath said:

*bump*

4. aftermath said:

*bump*

atmaestro said:

Sorry aftermath, I can't seem to locate the lyrics anywhere for "So In Love" TMD feat J5 (aka Tha Manz Dem featuring Jonnie Horden/Jonnie 5ive). As you probably know, "So In Love" is a cover/remix of J5's song, "I'm So In Love With You". However, I can't find a copy of the lyrics for J5's version either. You may be forced to purchase the song and get the lyrics from the liner notes. It can be found on two compilation CD's; 'Destination Monaco: Amber Lounge' and on Hed Kandi's 'Beach House Compilation'.
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

6. aftermath said:

Its not on Hed Kandi's Compilation CD, if it were in any CDs, im pretty sure there is one site, if none, that will have it posted in. Im still hoping though. Really love the song..

7. aftermath said:

*bump*

atmaestro said:

Amazon.com lists two different version of "So In Love" on two different versions of Hed Kandi's "Beach House" CD (see attached links).

Amazon.com: Hed Kandi: Beach House 60: Music: Various Artists

Amazon.co.uk: Beach House: Deeply Soulful Sundrenched Summer Listening: Music: Various Artists

9. aftermath said:

What i meant by "Its not on Hed Kandi's Compilation CD" is the lyrics isn't on the inlet of the CD.

atmaestro said:

Well that sucks!