Bring It On All Or Nothing Songs

Thread: Bring It On All Or Nothing Songs

Tags: None
  1. chasha144 said:

Smile Bring It On All Or Nothing Songs

Hi. I was wondering if some could tell me who sings the song when the pirates are practising a routine while Brad is watching after working out in the gym ... I think some of the lyrics are "Got Me Moving and it feels so right" , "to the left to the right" . I would really like if someone could tell me who the artist is and what the song is.
    P.S Its also playing in the background when Whinnie is complaining about Brianna's weight!
    Wb :-)

Oh and if any one knows what the song is when they are krumping that would be good too! Thanks.
    Shauna Cee :-)

lollipop said:

hi!
    here's the full movie song list for ya with descriptions:

* Gwen Stefani - What you waiting for (played in the first scene when Britney dreams about homecoming dance)
    * Sean van der Wilt - Bring it on (played during the cheer in Britney dream)
    * Avril Lavigne - My happy ending (played during class and as she and her cheer-mates walks in the corridor)
    * Weezer - Beverly Hills (played when the girls are standing by the coffee beanery)
    * The Trascenders - Let's move (played during cheer practice)
    * Rihanna - SOS (Played during Britneys ride home from school)
    * Jeffrey Foskett - Maryanne (Possibly when Britney is told that they're moving)
    * Fuse - Over again (played when Britney tells her squad she's moving)
    * Transcenders - Mickey (played when Winnie is trying to get back the pom-poms from Brit)
    * Papa Rue - Papa (The song heard from the car stereo when we first see Crenshaw Heights)
    * Kristy Frank - How cool is that (Played when Britney park her car at Crenshaw Heights)
    * Danielle Savre - Come with it (possibly the song heard when Britney sees the videomessage from her friends)
    * Fu-Schnickens vs. Hardnox - What's up Doc (Can We Rock?) (heard at the Warriors peprally)
    * Solange Knowles-Smith - Solo Star (Heard at the Warriors try outs)
    * Gwen Stefani & Eve - Rich Girl (Played when Britney enters the library)
    * Play - Whole again (Possibly heard when Brit talks with her mom)
    * Mojoe - 3rd Coast Anthem (Possibly heard when Britney goes to her first training with the Warriors)
    * Erica Williams & Marcus Hick - Cheerleader (Heard when Winnie performs her dance infront of Brad)
    * All American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret (Played during the Warriors game)
    * Gwen Stefani - HollaBack Girl (Played when the squad learns the crumping steps)
    * Doin' with him - Gus Carr (might be the song heard in the background when Britney talks to Amber)
    * Alana Stone - On my own (Played during the homecoming dance)
    * Avril Lavigne - My happy ending (played during Britneys talk to Camille before the Rihanna-competition)
    * Erica Williams & Marcus Hick - Bring it on (played during Rihanna-competition when the squads are warming up)
    * Sean van der Wilt - Everybody groove (Played during the Pirates performance)
    * Rihanna - Pon de Replay (Rihanna sings the song while filming the video)
    * Fu-Schnickens vs. Hardnox - What's up Doc (Can We Rock?) (played during credits)
    * Solange Knowles-Smith - Bring it on home (Played during credits

3. RavenDK said:

Someone help me?!?!
    I don't know where to download "Cheerleader" by Erica Williams & Marcus Hicks. I've already tried Bearshare and Limewire...

The reason why I can't download it, could be the that I live in Denmark... I don't know... Oh crap... I really think that song is cool:P haha!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSEEE HELP ME!

4. chey said:

Red face you can find Erica Williams & Marcus Hick - Cheerleader

you can find that song at music.aol.com and search for Erica Williams & Marcus Hick - Cheerleader and you can see the video.

5. dreawi said:

Default Where?

Quote Originally Posted by chey View Post
    you can find that song at music.aol.com and search for Erica Williams & Marcus Hick - Cheerleader and you can see the video.
    i just searched music.aol.com and i didn't see it. could you post the link?

6. dreawi said:

Quote Originally Posted by dreawi View Post
    i just searched music.aol.com and i didn't see it. could you post the link?
    never mind i found it, thank you.

7. dreawi said:

aww man. i got excited for nothing! that's not really the full song. it's just a recording of like 30 seconds of it repeated 4 times. it's a "homemade version", that sucks.

8. sol_bot said:

Cool How Cool Is That

Anyone know where to get this song?
    My wife loves the film and want's the song?
    I know it's by kristy frank, but can't find it anywhere?

9. poppalou94 said:

Default Forgot one

Forgot one:
    Flii Stylz ft. Planet Asia - hype up
    its played when Britney first sees the guys krumping, and when jessie trys to show her how and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop View Post
    hi!
    here's the full movie song list for ya with descriptions:

* Gwen Stefani - What you waiting for (played in the first scene when Britney dreams about homecoming dance)
    * Sean van der Wilt - Bring it on (played during the cheer in Britney dream)
    * Avril Lavigne - My happy ending (played during class and as she and her cheer-mates walks in the corridor)
    * Weezer - Beverly Hills (played when the girls are standing by the coffee beanery)
    * The Trascenders - Let's move (played during cheer practice)
    * Rihanna - SOS (Played during Britneys ride home from school)
    * Jeffrey Foskett - Maryanne (Possibly when Britney is told that they're moving)
    * Fuse - Over again (played when Britney tells her squad she's moving)
    * Transcenders - Mickey (played when Winnie is trying to get back the pom-poms from Brit)
    * Papa Rue - Papa (The song heard from the car stereo when we first see Crenshaw Heights)
    * Kristy Frank - How cool is that (Played when Britney park her car at Crenshaw Heights)
    * Danielle Savre - Come with it (possibly the song heard when Britney sees the videomessage from her friends)
    * Fu-Schnickens vs. Hardnox - What's up Doc (Can We Rock?) (heard at the Warriors peprally)
    * Solange Knowles-Smith - Solo Star (Heard at the Warriors try outs)
    * Gwen Stefani & Eve - Rich Girl (Played when Britney enters the library)
    * Play - Whole again (Possibly heard when Brit talks with her mom)
    * Mojoe - 3rd Coast Anthem (Possibly heard when Britney goes to her first training with the Warriors)
    * Erica Williams & Marcus Hick - Cheerleader (Heard when Winnie performs her dance infront of Brad)
    * All American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret (Played during the Warriors game)
    * Gwen Stefani - HollaBack Girl (Played when the squad learns the crumping steps)
    * Doin' with him - Gus Carr (might be the song heard in the background when Britney talks to Amber)
    * Alana Stone - On my own (Played during the homecoming dance)
    * Avril Lavigne - My happy ending (played during Britneys talk to Camille before the Rihanna-competition)
    * Erica Williams & Marcus Hick - Bring it on (played during Rihanna-competition when the squads are warming up)
    * Sean van der Wilt - Everybody groove (Played during the Pirates performance)
    * Rihanna - Pon de Replay (Rihanna sings the song while filming the video)
    * Fu-Schnickens vs. Hardnox - What's up Doc (Can We Rock?) (played during credits)
    * Solange Knowles-Smith - Bring it on home (Played during credits

10. howardjohn said:

Post ??

hello..can anyone tell me where can i download ' Everybody Groove - Sean Van der Wilt' please?? tank you for replies..