Pleease Help me w/ a song!

Thread: Pleease Help me w/ a song!

Tags: None
  1. sweeteeth said:

Default Pleease Help me w/ a song!

Hi! I heard a song on the radio, I believe that it was in the summer of 2001 (possibly the summer of 2000). I have no idea what song it is or what band performs it.

All that I can remember is it sounds like a group of both men and maybe one woman singing together. The song sounds a bit folky or alternative, I'm not sure which. I have no remembrance whatsoever of the lyrics, but I think that it might have said something to do with "going to the west side," but I really can't remember.

If it helps, I believe that this song was on the radio about the time that U2's "Beautiful Day" was big.

I don't believe the song was very popular, I heard it only once or twice. However, just the music in itself was uplifting. It could have even been a group from the UK, I'm not sure but it was in English.

Thanks!

panselinos said:

"South Side" by Moby? :/

3. sweeteeth said:

No, sorry, thats not it. It's definitely not an techno song. Its more of an indie, alternative sounding song.

4. sweeteeth said:

nevermind... you were right, thanks, it is moby "southside!" the beginning sounds different than i remember.