ID please..?

Thread: ID please..?

Tags: None
  1. tinnguyen123 said:

Exclamation ID please..?

he has an asianish voice.. and the lyrics gose..

Yo this is not a personal storry of mine so you know..
    I know u insist
    So sit back close ur eye and listen
    I sit back and think about all the stuff we used to do
    All the thing we used to say to one another baby boo but now im all alone in the dead zone keeping it real for whom
    I sit by myself and groan before I met you I used to be wild in the club looking for a ***** just to rub it off but then u came into my life and turn me around we started our crew and we made this vow.. to be with one another just like sister and brother were two of a mother u lover used to smother dotn bother I swore to be with you but now im not tears falling down yo can we ever make it hard I look up in the star I feel so much pain why tell me why its all in vein yo like im saying no one will ever take ur place the other spaces like driven me in a maze.. I sleep by myself

part of the songs... its too long to type..

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service <== this is the song
    Last edited by tinnguyen123; 09-09-2008 at 08:06 PM.

2. tinnguyen123 said:

sorry its been up for a long time.. as you can see.. there's the link to download the song.. the megaupload link..

also i have no clue what the title is or who sings it.. 0_0 i downloaded it like 5-6 years ago..