Need help with this sonngggg

Thread: Need help with this sonngggg

Tags: None
  1. immashine56 said:

Thumbs down Need help with this sonngggg

Hi, so there's this song i saw the video this morning now i can't remember it for the life of me! In the video the lead singer from Falloutboy is in it but he doesn't sing, the main singer is a black guy with an afro. the song is about him finding the perfect women over and over again and he tells hs mom and dad about this women and there is a little black boy who's an amazing dancer and he plays Cupid. godddd i really want to hear it again, anyone got it?

2. musicgirl_28 said:

Cupid's Chokehold lyrics
    (feat. Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy)

CUPID'S CHOKEHOLD Lyrics - GYM CLASS HEROES

3. immashine56 said:

oh wow your the best!!!!!!!!! thank you!

4. immashine56 said:

ahah that's amazing that you got that with my description..it was horrible! Thanks again, you've made my night!

5. musicgirl_28 said:

you're very welcome. I'm glad I could help
    Right when you mentioned a cupid I knew what song you were looking for

F A B Scott said:

Could be - Gym Class Heroes - Cupids Chokehold.

Sheesh you were quick!
    Last edited by F A B Scott; 04-24-2007 at 01:28 PM. Reason: musicgirl beat me to it

7. tard man said:

Quote Originally Posted by immashine56 View Post
    Hi, so there's this song i saw the video this morning now i can't remember it for the life of me! In the video the lead singer from Falloutboy is in it but he doesn't sing, the main singer is a black guy with an afro. the song is about him finding the perfect women over and over again and he tells hs mom and dad about this women and there is a little black boy who's an amazing dancer and he plays Cupid. godddd i really want to hear it again, anyone got it?
    Cupid's Choakehold

F A B Scott said:

Quote Originally Posted by tard man View Post
    Cupid's Choakehold