Arux, Are You There??

Thread: Arux, Are You There??

Tags: None

Fereshteh07 said:

Default Arux, Are You There??

Arux from miami, are you around anymore? You excelled at translating reggaeton and I have questions. If not anyone feel free to answer .I am new to this genre of music but love it. The thing that bothers me is I dont understand spanish. Im Italian and Austrian . Anyhow, I am a belly dancer who was taught with Arabic music with a latin flair. It made it possible so I can dance to not only Arabic music but very upbeat music like reggaeton. I like to practice to the music but I have 3 kids. Im afraid that I will be listening to something terribly violent or perverted and my kids will pick it up and run about saying it. Are there any reggaeton artists that dont sing about just sex and violence and all that ****. I love Rakim & Ken-Y and Don Omar , I think there safe. What do you think??Let me know.

shayybabee said:

he's busy with exams and stuff

arux said:

Hey, sorry I didn't see this thread. Most reggaeton artists sing about sex and violence in some way, but almost all of them have some songs about love and less aggressive topics. Take a look at this top 20 Reggaeton songs, many of them are "cute songs". They update it every now and then

Fereshteh07 said:

Where Do You Find The Top 20 Reggaeton Songs? Im Not Sure Where To Look

arux said:

Damn I forot the link Reggaeton RadioTop 20

Fereshteh07 said:

Thanks!! I'll check it out

Fereshteh07 said:

Translation To Salio El Sol By Don Omar Please And One That Is Understandable. Ive Seen Some And They Are Horrible.they Are English And I Still Cant Understand Them!lol!!!