hey i need help finding a song

Thread: hey i need help finding a song

Tags: None
  1. NATJANN said:

Angry hey i need help finding a song

hey ive been trying to find this song but i can only remember the video.... its a female r&b singer and its a breakup song and shes packing all of her stuff up and her boyfriend in the video isnt paying attention to her or relize that shes leaving and when he finally relizes shes already gone and everything in thier apartment is empty???? pleaaaaaaaaaaaase help me

2. the man said:

the artist is Kathrine McPhee and the song is over it

3. NATJANN said:

Angry help finding this song

The song im trying to find, i cant remember any lyrics or artist BUT it was in 2004 i think and shes a black r&b singer and i can only remember the video which is her packing all of her stuff and her boyfriend only using her for her money and she is cutting up credit cards and i dont know exact lyrics but its like "i have to go and be on my own". and when shes finally gone everything in the apartment is gone and the boyfriend is looking all clueless and doesnt know what happend and shes walking off all happy ...... its the best song ever and i NEED TO FIND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

its NOT kathrine Mcphee .. she sucks

SOULstice said:

Actually, I think the song you're looking for is by either Vivian Green or Heather Headley... not sure of the title though...
    "And the music shall set you free..."

lollipop said:

i kind of remember the video, the end was like that girl is walking on the street with the suitcase(s) and she has a happy face, carrying those cases, and walking in the street away from that apartment.

i also think, it was a very very very famous singer. it was a big r'n'b hit for sure.

if i could only remember the song!!

SOULstice said:

I think it might be Vivian Green - "I Gotta Go, Gotta Leave"

lollipop said:

dear Mr SOULstice.

you are my hero of today :bow:
    seriously, this is amazing, how you remembered it.

here's the video. btw, no suitcases, just a bigger purse... :lol:
    Free Music Video Code for Vivian Green - Gotta Go Gotta Leave

SOULstice said:

Thanks! Your welcome... wait a minute, that doesn't... whatever. Glad I could help