Song from 1994/95 i think called, we got to run?

Thread: Song from 1994/95 i think called, we got to run?

Tags: None
  1. zerro said:

Default Song from 1994/95 i think called, we got to run?

Im looking for a song that came out about 94/95 that is song be a woman R&B song kind of slow. It sounds like the same person who did the 90's remake - Let me be your Angle.

Here ae some of the words - So we say we got'ta run (we got'ta run, we got'ta run,we got'ta run) and so we say its tough for now...and all that i do i've done away from the night befor we get our selfs in trouble....we got to run

we set here and talk about anything and everything...it's so complacated....i feel you in my room....

looked everywhere but can't find this song ..please help

2. Ayestin said:

Default Guessing

I too am looking for that song for ages! I think I remember it's probably sung by Lalah Hathaway but can't find it on Limewire or Youtube. This song brings back alot of memories and I'm hoping someone will help further.

Quote Originally Posted by zerro View Post
    Im looking for a song that came out about 94/95 that is song be a woman R&B song kind of slow. It sounds like the same person who did the 90's remake - Let me be your Angle.

Here ae some of the words - So we say we got'ta run (we got'ta run, we got'ta run,we got'ta run) and so we say its tough for now...and all that i do i've done away from the night befor we get our selfs in trouble....we got to run

we set here and talk about anything and everything...it's so complacated....i feel you in my room....

looked everywhere but can't find this song ..please help

3. Claybricks said:

Casserine - We Gotta Run {1994}

http://www.imeem.com/people/OdSEeOr/...-we-gotta-run/

Dan

4. Ayestin said:

Thanks so much Dan you've truly made my weekend and added more memories to it. Have an awesome weekend!

5. Claybricks said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ayestin View Post
    Thanks so much Dan you've truly made my weekend and added more memories to it. Have an awesome weekend!

You're very welcome!

Dan