Hello all, I'm trying to look for the name of a few songs. I did upload a few seconds of samples which I will remove after recognition of the songs.

Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

- Sample1.mp3 - A song from 1995 or thereabouts.. I don't know much else and google doesn't return any results with regard to the audible part of the lyrics.
- Sample2.mp3 - This does sound like eurodance (correct me if I'm wrong), but it only has a little bit of lyrics that I can't discern either. It used to be popular during the early 1990s if I'm not mistaken
- Song 3: This one I don't even have have a sample of. It sounded a bit eurodance or maybe techno. It was made in 1996 or 1997 tops. The only line I can remember is "(The) Change of seasons" and then the female singer says something about said seasons. The line is then repeated throughout most of the song (just like Fragma's You're Alive song).. I think it's fair to say the title has at least the keyword "Seasons" in it.

Please please please help me identify the songs!