this website sucks sometimes...if anyone wants help with their lyrics go to a poetry class or enroll yourself in a song school...but don't listen to what any of these dumb****s have to say. i read a critique today and i am not saying any names, but this person was giving (rude)advice to someone else about their word structure, and i thought well cool....but then i looked at his/her lyrics and i came to the realization that a lot of people on here don't know what the **** they are talking about. Don't critique other peoples **** unless you have the credentials, and if you don't just do everyone a favor and shut the **** up because you are not helping anyone with your oblivious sideline-passive aggressive-cheerleader bullshit. and here's the thing a person the other day on this site messaged me and asked me "hey look at my stuff...i am not quite sure if i am a lyricist..should i keep writing?" well ask yourself this one question if you feel like you aren't a writer.."do i have to write...will life go on if i don't write?" and if you can live without it...then you're not, but if you can't then write your *** off, but do it for yourself. when you write don't do it to impress or, win someone's heart. do it because you NEED it to live. do it because if you didn't write you would be lost. and don't leave people HARSH, negative comments because chances are you can't write for ****...all the positive people on here i wish you the best of luck...i have read a lot of lyrics on this site..and a lot of them were great... thank you everyone who checked out my lyrics and gave me constructive criticism..i hope to be hearing some records out of all of you....if you want to keep in touch or check out my tunes www.myspace.com/klevinmayer or email me at casualkevin77@comcast.net