French music

Thread: French music

Tags: None
  1. Renata said:

Wink French music

I am from Brasil and i was traveling in LA and i heard a french music and i loved but i really dont know the songs name Who s knows..help me please...SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH
    Last edited by Renata; 05-05-2007 at 03:32 PM. Reason: I NEED THE MUSIC NAMES

tzina772000 said:

some more details would be of much much help. there are too many french songs out there. Maybe there are some words that you remember?

3. Renata said:

Wink French Music

I Remember Thats Start Assovio (to Assovio) And All Words Is French Words. I Really Hope Thats Help ....thanks
    Last edited by Renata; 05-06-2007 at 07:29 PM.

tzina772000 said:

at least on the on-line French dictionaries there is no such word (It's portoguese to be exact). there is in French a word very close to that which is assouvi
    From the search I did no song came up starting with assovio or assouvi

5. Renata said:

Sorry....the music start with somebody fischiaring or sibilaring but the words is all in french. I heard the fischiare between clips music on tv store.

tzina772000 said:

Probabilmente sei Italiana, non c'e un'altra parola che hai capito? E assai probabile che assomiglia a qualche parola Italiana.
    (fischiare --> whistle)

7. Renata said:

Question French Music whistle

I know that s a french music because i heard a boy saying that. But ok. Tell me about some news nice music in EUA...probably i can find here, in Brazil. Thank you for your help

Quote Originally Posted by tzina772000 View Post
    Probabilmente sei Italiana, non c'e un'altra parola che hai capito? E assai probabile che assomiglia a qualche parola Italiana.
    (fischiare --> whistle)

tzina772000 said:

a song that is doing really well in Greece is Relax -MIKA, Que Hisiste - JENNIFER LOPEZ (but I think you know that), Summer wine-VILLE VALO & NATALIA AVELON, Beautiful liar- Beyonce& Shakira,Smack that-AKON feat. EMINEM, almost everything from Tokio Hotel (german band,really good music). And sorry about the Italian,but the name and the verb where rather Italian. I keep on forgeting that Italian and South American languages are very similar

9. Renata said:

Yes, Thats True. Spanish And Portuguese Is Similar But Im Sorry About My English Ok. Thanks For Your Help And I M Keep Looking For That French Music. Do You Work At American Eagle Store Or You Just Like Music ?

tzina772000 said:

I like music and I don't know what that American Eagle Store is

SOULstice said:

I'm not sure exactly what kind of music you're looking for, but there is a group called Thievery Corporation that has a lot of songs in french. They make what I would call "lounge" music and are in my opinion the best group in the genre. Try downloading a song called "Le Monde"
    "And the music shall set you free..."

Fiona M.D. said:

OI..

vc podes falar portugues, se teu queres...
    para describer melhor la cançao...

Sorry for my portuguese =P