Σε πήρα σοβαρά

Thread: Σε πήρα σοβαρά

Tags: None

omorfi said:

No, I think my head will be fine As long I dont drink all night, and that's not my plan.. that's tomorrow night, haha.

Yes I sent it to you.... hehe.. 100% sure
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

2. dya said:

I have no idea why it's not here already... But if you say you sent it to me 100% than it will arrive eventually. This wouldn't be the first time I receive an e-mail hours after it was sent. So...siga - siga... If I don't see it tonight, I'll see it tomorrow for sure

3. dya said:

I got it!!! Now, let's see if I can open it. But I shouldn't have problems!!! Can't wait!

omorfi said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    I have no idea why it's not here already... But if you say you sent it to me 100% than it will arrive eventually. This wouldn't be the first time I receive an e-mail hours after it was sent. So...siga - siga... If I don't see it tonight, I'll see it tomorrow for sure
    Yeah I sent it to you, I'm no liar, hahah. Well you wouldnt miss anything if you don't get it... Nai, kserw... siga-siga... xexe

5. dya said:

I can't open it!!! Yet. But I'm sure that if there is one tiny possibility of opening this file, I'll have it done tomorrow morning. So, I'll just have to wait through the night! Big challange considering I'm sooooo curious!!!

omorfi said:

I can't open it!!! Yet. But I'm sure that if there is one tiny possibility of opening this file, I'll have it done tomorrow morning. So, I'll just have to wait through the night! Big challange considering I'm sooooo curious!!!
    Haha, don't be tooo curios I hope you will manage to open it though... hehe. Ah now I will smoke.. inside.. since my parents are gone for the weekend... It's not fun to smoke outside, ALONE

7. dya said:

Loipon:
    - home alone- yes
    - drinking- yes
    -smoking- yes
    - plans even worse for tomorrow night- yes

KID THESE DAYS!!!! LOL!

I'm going to bed. I feel OLD!!!
    Besides, I didn't even manage to get dizzy, not to say drunk! See, this is experience=resistance. And it comes with time! OLD!

Kalinixta!

I'll see the file tomorrow. Hopefully! And hopefully we'll meet again tomorrow or the next days, Omorfi mou!

Se filw

omorfi said:

Loipon:
    - home alone- yes
    - drinking- yes
    -smoking- yes
    - plans even worse for tomorrow night- yes

KID THESE DAYS!!!! LOL!

I'm going to bed. I feel OLD!!!
    Besides, I didn't even manage to get dizzy, not to say drunk! See, this is experience=resistance. And it comes with time! OLD!

Kalinixta!

I'll see the file tomorrow. Hopefully! And hopefully we'll meet again tomorrow or the next days, Omorfi mou!
    Se filw
    Hahah, thanks for stating the facts

I will actually go to bed myself, when I finally get to smoke.. haha. Well I know this resistance you are talking about, but I don't have it much now.. Since I rarerly drink...... Yes believe me!! It's like months between each time

Anyway...

Kalinixta kai oneira glyka

ki egw se filw

9. orangeprincess said:

Quote Originally Posted by azimut View Post
    ... ...

I am at the airport ... at the Business Class Lounge where they have internet access ... ... ...

On my way to London ... to close a quite huge chapter of my life ... ... ... !!! ...

... on my way ... LET'S GO LIFE ... !!! ... ... ...

I missed you ... ... ... TERRIBLY ... !!! ... ... ...

Σας φιλώ πάρα μα πάρα πολύ ... ... ...

Azim

... ...

Yes I was successfully closed.
    And as I know longer have this title I should be leaving here.
    Thank you for making me feel welcome.
    In great sadness but wishing Azim all wished for.

omorfi said:

Pou einaiiiiiii........ Where is everyone? heheh.. I'm sure you all are happy wherever you are Have a nice summer... I know I will! hahah

11. dya said:

Εδω ειμαι!!!!

When are you leaving ?