Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: İbrahim Tatlises Lyrics

Thanks

Default İbrahim Tatlises Lyrics

Hi Serene.
    It's better let's correspond about Turkish lyrics here, because this is the Turkish translation page, you know.

Here are the words for "bebegim" = "my baby"
    The word "dertleshmek" was not easy to translate, because I couldn't find a decent word to give the warmth of that word in the English language. I am sure you know its meaning, as you are also a middle easterner.

BEBEGIM
    Seni ben chok sevdim delicesine --- I loved you so much, madly
    Seni ben chok sevdim olurcesine --- I loved you so much, I can die for you
    Seni ben chok sevdim erkekchesine --- I loved you so much, in a manly way
    Seni ben ah seni ben --- you, oh, you, you

Bebegim sana gonlumu verdim --- My baby, I gave you my heart
    Bebegim sana omrumu verdim --- My baby, I gave you my life
    Bebegim seni senden chok sevdim bebegim --- My baby, I loved you more than you
    Bebegim ah bebegim --- My baby, ah, my baby

Seninle son defa konushabilsem --- I wish I could talk to you for the last time
    Seninle son defa dertleshebilsem --- I wish I could chat with you in a friendly way for the last time
    Seninle son defa aglayabilsem --- I wish I could cry with you for the last time
    Seninle ah seninle --- With you ah, with you

Ibrahim Tatlises is not one of my favorites, but the lyrics are so romantic!
    Last edited by hasan; 06-18-2008 at 12:51 PM.

Thanks

Aziz Kerdashem,

gerchekten chok teshekkurler ichin gayretsen ye tercume bu soyleme. Ben chok mutlu chunku shimdi analdem! I hope i said it right, correct me if i wrote something wrong. I also listen to turkish music and oriental music. if you decide to listen to iraqi music i'll send you nice songs.

take care
    gula gula
    cool! You know more Turkish than you say you know. It is quite understandable.
    Here are some corrections:
    gerchekten chok teshekkurler ichin gayretsen ye tercume bu soyleme. = bu sharkiyi tercume gayretin ichin gerchekten chok teshekkurler.

Ben chok mutlu chunku shimdi analdem! = Ben chok mutluyum chunku shimdi anladim.

That's not bad, is it? Go on practicing it and I am sure you'll be much better.

Ben eminim ki eger arzu edersen chok daha iyi konushabileceksin.
    Yeni tercumeler gelecek.
    Selamlar.

Thanks

Merhaba Serene.
    İbrahim Tatlises'ten bir baska sharki daha chevirdim. İnshallah seversin.

Here is another song of Ibrahim Tatlıses, Serene. I hope you like it.

Allahim neydi gunahim = My God! What was my sin?
    Gunahim neydi Allahim = What was my sin, my God?
    Dualarimda yalvarmishtim = I had begged in my prayers
    Onla olmakti isyanim = My revolt was to live with her(him)*

Can yoldashim arkadashim = My soul mate, my friend
    Kaderimdi, sen yazmishtin = She(he) was my destiny, you had written
    Ben nerde yanlish yaptim = Where did I make a mistake?

Bitti dunyam ziyan oldum ziyan = My world has been ruined, I have been frittered
    Ah bir anlasam nerede nerede nerede = If only I could understand, where, where, where
    Ben nerde yanlish yaptim = Where did I make a mistake?

Mumlar yakmishtim, yalvarmishtim = I had lit candles, I had begged
    Sen yazmishtin, olabilirdi = You had written, it could have been
    Sevgi yeterdi, sen kaldirdin = Love was enough, you abolished
    Allah'im = My God!

Ben nerde yanlish yaptim = Where did I make a mistake
    Allah'im = My God?

* In Turkish 3rd person singular is the same for male, female and objects. I mean he/she/it = o in Turkish. Since Ibrahim Tatlises is a man, he sings his songs for a lady, normally. So, I used "she", but it also means "he" in Turkish.
    Last edited by hasan; 05-10-2007 at 12:35 PM.

Thanks

Hi , hasan
    Is there so many people love ibrahim tatlises in turkey or just some of them love him ,coz i dont know what about his ex wife he was beat her or something can u tell me and the other thing with assena ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hasan View Post
    cool! You know more Turkish than you say you know. It is quite understandable.
    Here are some corrections:
    gerchekten chok teshekkurler ichin gayretsen ye tercume bu soyleme. = bu sharkiyi tercume gayretin ichin gerchekten chok teshekkurler.

Ben chok mutlu chunku shimdi analdem! = Ben chok mutluyum chunku shimdi anladim.

That's not bad, is it? Go on practicing it and I am sure you'll be much better.

Ben eminim ki eger arzu edersen chok daha iyi konushabileceksin.
    Yeni tercumeler gelecek.
    Selamlar.
    Hi hasan, nasilsin? ne var ne yok?? Thank you for correcting my turkish, you are really helping me, and i really want to improve my turkish and have the courage to practice it, i love these two languages, turkish and persian and hope to speak them fluently one day. Ben chok mutluyum that you translated allahim for me, chok teshekkurler, and when you have time, can you translate "yalan" lutfan?

ben bekliyorum!!
    selametle

Thanks

And here is a place where you can find lots of Turkish songs online. You can find about 30 songs from Ibrahim Tatlises here.
    Muzik1.com | Online Müzik | Şarkı Sözü | Bedava Online Müzik Dinleyin |
    Selamlar.
    Merheba Hasan, nasilsin? I was trying to find "yalan" lyrics but it seems that the song that I like starts with yalan word but it's not its title! the song that i like starts by saying "yalan, yalan, seni sevmedim yalan..." I don't know if i said it right!

I also like mahsun's voice, it somehow resembles ibrahim's voice, and he's nice looking too!!

So, what's up with you, where are you from? istanbul, anqara? I'd like to visit turkey one day especially in summer, i heard from my mother that it's a piece of heaven!

ok, salam olsen
    gula gula

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Hi hasan, nasilsin? ne var ne yok?? Thank you for correcting my turkish, you are really helping me, and i really want to improve my turkish and have the courage to practice it, i love these two languages, turkish and persian and hope to speak them fluently one day. Ben chok mutluyum that you translated allahim for me, chok teshekkurler, and when you have time, can you translate "yalan" lutfan?

ben bekliyorum!!
    selametle
    Of course I can help you with your Turkish. There is a saying, you know: "One language is one person, two languages are two people." "Bir dil bir insan, iki dil iki insan."

Here is the translation of "yalan" from Ibrahim Tatlıses. There are so many songs with this title, so I hope this is the one you like.

Yalan yalan yalan = It’s a lie, a lie a lie
    Seni sevmedigim yalan = it’s a lie that I don’t love you
    Kızgın bir anımda soyledim yalan = A lie that I told at a moment of anger
    Seni sevmedigim yalan = It’s a lie that I don’t love you
    Sen yoksan hershey eksik = İf you are absent, everything is insufficient
    Sen varsan hershey tamam = If you are here eerything is OK
    Neyim varsa alıp gotursunler benden = Let them take whatever I have away from me
    Paylashmaya hazırım inan inan = I am ready to share, believe me, believe
    Yalnız seni paylashamam = I can’t share only you

Seni unuttugum yalan = It’s a lie that I forgot you
    CHocuksu bir sevinch bashlar ichimde = A childish joy begins in me
    Seni gordugum zaman = when I saw you
    Sen yoksan hershey eksik = If you are absent, everything is insufficient
    Sen varsan hershey tamam = If you are here eerything is OK

Neyim varsa alıp gotursunler benden = Let them take whatever I have away from me
    Paylashmaya hazırım inan inan = I am ready to share, believe me, believe
    Yalnız seni paylashamam = I can’t share only you

You know, in Turkish there are some different letters which can't be seen on the screens of computers outside Turkey. I change the spelling of Turkish to show these different letters. I hope you understand them.

Gorushmek uzere.
    Iyi geceler.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hasan For This Useful Post:
    maniarian (04-15-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guzel View Post
    Hi , hasan
    Is there so many people love ibrahim tatlises in turkey or just some of them love him ,coz i dont know what about his ex wife he was beat her or something can u tell me and the other thing with assena ?
    Hi Guzel. I am sorry, I saw your message a bit late.
    Well, Ibrahim Tatlises is is phenomenon in Turkey. When he was young, he was very poor and worked as a building worker. He didn't know how to write and read. One day, his excellent voice and musical ability was discovered and everything began to change. Today, he is one of the richest and most popular singers in Turkey. He has got chain stores, petrol stations, hotels, etc. He has a lot of fans in and outside Turkey.
    I don't know much about his private life, so I don't know if he beats his wives, but I know he has had quite a lot of romances up to now.
    He is not my faorite, but I liked his youth songs. I think they were more natural.

Thanks

Hey Coco. Senin Turkchen hayli guzel! Tebrik ederim.
    Evet, Turkiye guzel bir memlekettir. Bu yaz gelince goreceksin.
    Last edited by hasan; 06-18-2008 at 12:50 PM.

Thanks

Hey Coco. Senin Turkchen hayli guzel! Tebrik ederim.
    Evet, Turkiye guzel bir memlekettir. Bu yaz gelince goreceksin. Ben Turkiye'nin ortasinda bulunan bir shehirdenim, Konya'dan. Konya'yi hich duydun mu?
    Selamlar, iyi geceler.
    Guniden Hasan, chok teshekurler canem, ben chok mutluyum chunku bu sherkiyi is the one I'm looking for, I used to sing the words without knowing the meaning of most of them, i know yalan is "lie" and other few words but the whole meaning... forget it!! I liked ibrahim's life story that you told to guzel, I love to know more about him...

So, you are from the middle? well you are improving my turkish and i'm so happy with that, i just didn't get the last phrase "Konya'yi hich duydun mu?" and regarding the turkish letters, don't worry, i know all the letters and how to pronounce them, my mother's family used to teach us the basics and correct our mistakes..

take care
    salam olsen canem

Thanks

Guniden Hasan, chok teshekurler canem, ben chok mutluyum chunku bu sherkiyi is the one I'm looking for, I used to sing the words without knowing the meaning of most of them, i know yalan is "lie" and other few words but the whole meaning... forget it!! I liked ibrahim's life story that you told to guzel, I love to know more about him...

So, you are from the middle? well you are improving my turkish and i'm so happy with that, i just didn't get the last phrase "Konya'yi hich duydun mu?" and regarding the turkish letters, don't worry, i know all the letters and how to pronounce them, my mother's family used to teach us the basics and correct our mistakes..

take care
    salam olsen canem
    ooo hanimefendi, sizin Turkcheniz baya iyi! Yakinda bashkalari ichin siz tercume yapmaya bashlayacaksiniz.
    Ailenize Turkiye'den selamlar.
    Last edited by hasan; 06-18-2008 at 12:53 PM.

Thanks

Hi Coco
    go to this page its in english u can find the ibo story and some translation songs and its all about ibrahim tatlises i hope u like it i love ibo songs but i like the old songs its so nice than these new songs and also here in this page u can find ibrahim tatlises albums and his last album bulamadim
    ALL ABOUT IBRAHIM TATLISES

Thanks

Hi again guys i found this topic about ibrahim and i would u like to see it i hate every thing this person wrote it about ibrahim he is Moderators of turkishclass page and he is a teacher he teach Turkish and this what he wrote :-
    Yes, we like İbo very much. I mean, even if some people call him maganda and even if some people mentioned that he beats woman this shouldn't avoid people loving him, isn't it? Whatever if he is a little bit too mannish. Not a big deal.

Oh, we love him so much, I can't tell you how much we love him and even if I would tell it wouldn't be easily understood, would it?

Especially when he is singing this song 'bebeğim' and when he starts shouting, his arms waving around and his mouth opens wide up,... he looks very nice isn't he? No, he doesn't look like a caveman. Come on, if he had been a caveman then how would we explain all those belly dancing , raki drinking woman loving him so much? Those woman don't love cavemans, do they?

We love him very much and thank you for providing us with translations. You get excited when you mention his name, don't you? I understand you excitement and I admire your efforts for filling these boards with many different thread about this great artists.
    and this is the page :-http://www.turkishclass.com/forumTitle_21_4565

Thanks
    Thanked 1,714 Times in 1,305 Posts

Personally I like neither İbrahim Tatlıses nor his music but he is known one of the best(in fact "the best")voices of Turkey.I don't think anyone can deny this.
    Last edited by Milena; 05-16-2007 at 09:02 AM.

Thanks

Hi hasan can u translate this ibo song 1978 AYAGINDA KUNDURA best seller
    in 1978
    AYAGINDA KUNDURA
    YAR GELIR DURA DURA
    YAR GELIR DURA DURA
    ÖLÜREM BEN ÖLÜREM VAY

GENÇ ÖMRÜMÜ ÇÜRÜTTÜN
    GENÇ ÖMRÜMÜ ÇÜRÜTTÜN
    GÖGSÜME VURA VURA
    GÖGSÜME VURA VURA
    ÖLÜREM BEN ÖLÜREM VAY

ÖLÜREM BEN ÖLÜREM
    NERE GITSEN GELIREM
    BEN BIR FAKIR USAGAM
    ARAR SENI BULURAM VAY

ÇIKTIM KERPIÇ DIVARA
    ÇIKTIM KERPIÇ DIVARA
    EL ETTIM NAZLI YARA
    EL ETTIM NAZLI YARA
    ÖLÜREM BEN ÖLÜREM VAY

Thanks

Hi Coco
    go to this page its in english u can find the ibo story and some translation songs and its all about ibrahim tatlises i hope u like it i love ibo songs but i like the old songs its so nice than these new songs and also here in this page u can find ibrahim tatlises albums and his last album bulamadim
    ALL ABOUT IBRAHIM TATLISES
    hey guzel... thank you very much for the site, i enjoyed it, it's got lyrics too. so sweet of you to send it...

i didn't like what this teacher has writen about ibo, he's an artist not a saint, and he's a great artist, his voice and his music is what counts.. and he's a human after all, he's got attitude and nature and we all do mistakes, but after all he's one of the best and no one, in my opinion, has reached what he achieved so far from the new turkish singers.

i have all his songs from the 80's albums till the latest but unfortunately they are not titled, but i can tell if i hear the name coz i know them by heart (whithout knowing most of the words)!

take care my friend

Thanks

ooo hanimefendi, sizin Turkcheniz baya iyi! Yakinda bashkalari ichin siz tercume yapmaya bashlayacaksiniz.
    Ailenize Turkiye'den selamlar.

"Konya'yi hich duydun mu?" = "Have you ever heard about Konya?"
    iyi akshamler arkadashim.. inshalla one day i'll do the translation myself, you are really encouraging me and giving me the confidence! I have a turkish friend that i'll start practicing with her too..

so you are from konya? haven't heard of it to be honest... but i'm sure it's as lovely as all of turkey.

don't you want to try the iraqi music? if you do, tell me, you'll like what i'll send to you.

allaha ismarladik

Thanks

Hi hasan can u translate this ibo song 1978 AYAGINDA KUNDURA best seller
    in 1978
    Hi Guzel. Here is the translation. Ayaginda Kundura is his first hit song. He became famous with this song.

I am not a fan of him, but, no doubt, Ibrahim Tatlıses has excellent voice and he is an outstanding music man. I appreciate his musical personality, and if you say "I am only interested in his music" I don't object it. But, I don’t think beating women is something acceptable. I can’t approve it.
    What if the women come together and beat him?

AYAGINDA KUNDURA = shoes are on her feet
    YAR GELIR DURA DURA = and my sweetheart comes stopping from time to time
    YAR GELIR DURA DURA = and my sweetheart comes stopping from time to time
    ÖLÜREM BEN ÖLÜREM VAY = I die (for her) I die

GENÇ ÖMRÜMÜ ÇÜRÜTTÜM = I have spoiled this young life of mine
    GENÇ ÖMRÜMÜ ÇÜRÜTTÜM = I have spoiled this young life of mine
    GÖGSÜME VURA VURA = hitting my chest*
    GÖGSÜME VURA VURA = hitting my chest

ÖLÜREM BEN ÖLÜREM = I die (for her) I die
    NERE GITSEN GELIREM = Icome wherever you go
    BEN BIR FAKIR USAGAM = I am a poor young man
    ARAR SENI BULURAM VAY = I look for you and I find (you)

ÇIKTIM KERPIÇ DIVARA = I climbed the cob wall
    ÇIKTIM KERPIÇ DIVARA = I climbed the cob wall
    EL ETTIM NAZLI YARA = I waved my graceful sweetheart
    EL ETTIM NAZLI YARA = I waved my graceful sweetheart

“hitting one’s chest” is a symbol here. It’s a saying in Turkish meaning “I am in deep agony”

Thanks

iyi akshamler arkadashim.. inshalla one day i'll do the translation myself, you are really encouraging me and giving me the confidence! I have a turkish friend that i'll start practicing with her too..

so you are from konya? haven't heard of it to be honest... but i'm sure it's as lovely as all of turkey.

don't you want to try the iraqi music? if you do, tell me, you'll like what i'll send to you.

allaha ismarladik
    Cok guzel. Inshaallah muvaffak olacaksin.

Well, I like all the middle eastern tunes, including the Iraqi ones. Years ago, I had visited Iraq and I still remember the lively tunes coming out of shops, houses and displays of the street sellers, but I don't know a particular person singing in Arabic from Iraq. I am sure there are good singers.

Iraq is musically known with the Turkmen musical personalities here in Turkey.
    For example, Abdurrahman Kizilay, Abdulvahit Kuzecioglu, etc. I remember the song "altin khizma mulayim, seni Hak'tan dileyim..." , "yallah shofor yallah" etc.
    Maybe you know them.

Gorushmek uzere.

Thanks

Cok guzel. Inshaallah muvaffak olacaksin.

Well, I like all the middle eastern tunes, including the Iraqi ones. Years ago, I had visited Iraq and I still remember the lively tunes coming out of shops, houses and displays of the street sellers, but I don't know a particular person singing in Arabic from Iraq. I am sure there are good singers.

Iraq is musically known with the Turkmen musical personalities here in Turkey.
    For example, Abdurrahman Kizilay, Abdulvahit Kuzecioglu, etc. I remember the song "altin khizma mulayim, seni Hak'tan dileyim..." , "yallah shofor yallah" etc.
    Maybe you know them.

Gorushmek uzere.
    Merhaba hasan.. ne var ne yok?? so you visited iraq before.. where did you go? kurdistan or Baghdad? I don't know the musicians you gave me but i'm sure my grandmother does, i'll ask her about them when she comes visit us in jordan... i just know that altin means gold and may be khizma is like a cloth or something!!

salam olsen arkadashim

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast