I Need Help Finding This One.....

Thread: I Need Help Finding This One.....

Tags: None
  1. BlueNova777 said:

Question I Need Help Finding This One.....

Ok I just found another song that is pretty cool and I need help identifying it. It's another BGM so listen to it closely. Here's a link to where you can listen to the song that I'm looking for:
    YouTube - Mercedes-Benz S600 S-Guard
    Copy and paste the link and listen to the song. If you know the name of it, please respond via post or email. My email again is Kris6103@frontiernet.net. And thanks to all those who helped me out with the previous song.

bravesgurl500 said:

Is it di ko kayang tanggapin by april boy regino?

3. BlueNova777 said:

No it's not. Someone posted it as a joke.....

4. jennyp said:

dam your boyz are sexy but for are yall girls that wants spec he is who ........

mine and he is mine for ever

5. BlueNova777 said:

Um... I'm not exactly sure what the last post meant.....

6. BlueNova777 said:

Sorry for the impatience guys, but I'd like to know the name of the song soon. Any post that ARE helpful are greatly appericated.

Mumbles said:

I've been searching for this one too with no luck so far
    The only lyrics i can make out are something like:

"There is no time to escape from the earth"

I may be way off though lol, if you can make out any of the lyrics pleeeasse post them, it would be a great help
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn

8. BlueNova777 said:

I see.. Well I think I have the name of the song it's: "DJ Riggy - Bobblin Remix". Now I only have to try and find the song.. However Soulseek and Limewire haven't been exactly helpful.. =.=...If anyone know the true answer to this or if they can confirm this is the actual name of the song or if they can send me a copy of the song (is that even possible ?) to my email adress, I have it posted above. Sorry for anyone confusion this may have caused.

F A B Scott said:

BlueNova777

I can't confirm who it is but why don't you download the YouTube video and extract the sound as an mp3.
    Use Audacity to extract it - it's easy enough, must be if I can do it lol.

Audacity

And you can use VDownloader to get the video first.

Both programs are free and safe from spyware/adware.