can anyone help me find the artist and name of this song.. its driving me crazy!

Thread: can anyone help me find the artist and name of this song.. its driving me crazy!

Tags: None
  1. Flossy said:

Question can anyone help me find the artist and name of this song.. its driving me crazy!

hello! so, ive found this song but have no idea who the artist or song title is but ive written down all the lyrics:

For as long as I’ve understood beautifulness,
    I’ve found myself picturing you, a textbook queen for what a sister should be. God made you perfect for mum dad and me.

Nineteen years has made a lot of memories, of fighting and laughing and crying together. Today is one more to place in our hearts as one of the most important days of your life.
    I guess its time to let go of you, I hope you know I look up to you.

There’s so much in store for u in this brand new world for two you prayed for each other all of these, god is so faithful and now you’re here on this beautiful day for a beautiful girl.

Now its time to start your new life a way from home, with great things to come and new memories to make .I wish you all the happiness that a god surrendered life could bring.

Now you’ve find the one that’s perfect for you. You smile and love just because you’re you, and there you are staring at him a match made in heaven.
    I guess it s time to let go of you, I hope you know I look up to you.

There’s so much in store for u in this brand new world for two. You prayed for each other all of these, god is so faithful and now you’re here: on this beautiful day for a beautiful girl.

When you stumble when you fall, now you’ve got someone to share it all. in trouble or hardship or whatever may come, for better or worse, you’ll face it all in love

There’s so much in store for you, in this brand new world for two. You prayed for each other all of these, god is so faithful, and now you’re here: on this beautiful day, on this beautiful day, on this beautiful day for a beautiful girl.

if you have any idea about this song please please please let me know before i go mental lol thanks

2. gianquinto said:

Cris Brown - Beautiful Girl ?