CIAO!!! i'm one week old :)))

Thread: CIAO!!! i'm one week old :)))

Tags: None

Alia said:

Talking CIAO!!! i'm one week old :)))

hello! well a few words about myself
    -> i'm from Ukraine
    -> like travelling
    -> study languages ( italiano, francaise, english, русский ( russian ) and ukrainian/
    -> i'm a humorist , i think that in the life there is no place for sadness!
    -> like to communicate to people from different countries, share interests, anyway, is it worth sitting all the time on the same place and all life chatting with the same 10-15 real friends when the world is so big ))) ( i don't mean that to have 10-15 real friends or just friends is bad )
    -> i'm not sure that friendship between girls exist... the best friendship is between female and male or between 2 males / hate when guys start talking about nothing but sex/ so stupid.
    ( i don't think sex is stupid, but to talk about that all the time is stupid)
    -> well, it seems that i've written more than a few words ..... anyway, thanks for reading all that ))
    u should always remember that one can really know a person while communicating /
    buona fortuna ! wish u all best/ if u are not agree with with sth or u wanna add sth, u can write, i'll answer/ Alia

veronika_pooh said:

hahahah,U really made ma laughtIt is nice to "meet" U and to wish U great time in out forumthere is just one thing I want to tell U,it is about girls friendship,maybe it is so for some girls,but I have the best girlfriend ever,who is with me whenever I need her,have seen me when I'm having a bad day and I'm mad at the whole world and she is still my friend,sooo I belive there is a true friendship between usBut that is just my appenion
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

Alia said:

yes, i do wish ur opinion to change NEVER !!!!
    thanks a lot, well, i'm a bit of a humorist )) i've written what i really thought.... about girls friendship, i'm glad for u, because when 3 my best friends stole my boyfriends, i've said to myself those words about female friendship u've just read/ anyway, i've been playing in cars with boys since chilhood, so, i'm used, believe me, real FRIENDSHIP with guys is GREAT )))

veronika_pooh said:

hahah,well the steal of boyfriens has happened to me 2,from a best friend(ex)lol,but never mind that,I hope my appenion will not change,at least not about that friendanyway my appenion bout friendship between girls and boys is that sooner or later at least one of them falls in love with the other,now that has happened a lot of times to me,hahah
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

5. Morakiii said:

Default I know what you´re talkin about....

I do not eather think friendship between girls exis, we do always fight, all the time. And it´s hard for me to work with a girl.... I mean I´ve never had a REAL girl friend.... so now when I changed school after 9th grade, I found a girl that was so nice to me, and I really liked to be with her, but now, even with her I think it´s wrong.... cause she do things behind my back.... aahh :P

And I do also HATE when guys are talking sex ALL THE TIME; and I do NOT like when they are talking about how a girl look.... I mean how the **** do they look them selfs???? They´re not so much hotter than us, really not!

All for me

Janna
    Moraki.

Alia said:

that's all is really true! Janna u are right/ girls start to do things behind back while smiling in the face or ( what i hate) start to copy ur style or maybe some habits, or wear the same clothes !!!!!
    as for me, i never fell in love with my guy-friend/ yes, he is always close to help me, any time of the day i can call him/ also the same is from my part/ Love will just spoil the friendship ..... esp at the very end of relations .......

U know, Janna, i think ALL boys like to talk about girl's appearance, how she looks like/ I do hate that! esp when they start to laugh at smth they only new what ..... aaaahhh ( but anyway such is life ///
    well, tastes differ, nevertheless most of bosses are men unfortunately/ the are not hot, no, but think they are, that makes me feel so so so much annoyed !

Alia

7. Morakiii said:

Angry Alot to say now....

Oooh! You know, in sweden, girls dont understand that they are giving the boys to much FOT FREE, I mean when they wear clothes that actually not are so much clothes, you know what I´m sayin? like, small skirts and to much naked, you know. And here they dont understand that we cant get the power by showing parts of our body, and I´m sick of it. I´m not like that at all, and I´m so afraid that my man will fall for someone just because she shows him everything, even if he don´t even ask. Soem girls are just stupid.
    And you know.... my boy is raised in this way: the women are meant to stay at home all day cooking and cleaning up the house, and I´m gettin mad about that, cause sometimes his mother says: you have to clean this room up, and he says: Tell Janna, thats her thing. :@ Like, I´m goin mad, you know what I´m sayin? I´m so sick of this that GIRLS AINT that much worth as boys... the old thing you know....
    and yes, thats life, but when will it stop, cause it hurts me alot.

And yea... talking about this like friendship with guys.... I had alot before, and I really wanted to stay FRIENDS with them, but they used to **** it up... you know.... bUt like this girl I mett now, my NOW "best friend", well she´s okey.... but it seems she just want me in school, she never calls me at the weekend, only at the sunday before school start, and she´s goin to ask me where to meet at the monday morning.... But the thing I was goin to say about her, is that, I´ve got my baby since a year now, and I love him, he loves me, but he will soon move to Greece, so my heart will soon go in two pieces. Any way.... Since I met her, She had ha guy friend..... then they fell in love.... then she said bye bye to him.... the she had another guyfriend.... the fell inlove..... bye bye... the now for a week ago she said bye bye to her THIRD guyfriend/boyfriend.....
    AND I have got ONE for a YEAR!!!! I mean, she had guyfriends and it happend the same thing to everyone.... sick!?

bUt now I can just laugh cause I got it better than her....

Moraki

p.s. I´m a stupid Swede, so excuse me for my BAD english!
    Moraki.

Alia said:

hahhh, ur English is smth like mine, really ))) i'm studying languages at the university, 3 languages, so i sometimes write italian words instead of french . the same is with english .....
    well, i had lots of boyfriends, but i never loved any of them. i just didn't want to be alone, so i dated with them. Lots of girls do everything to be liked by the boys/ But only stupid ones can watch at the girl in a short skirt with smth like shirt , with his mouth opened ... believe me. My italian friend told me, that a girl shouldn't be naked while being among people. she should be sexy by leaving smth for a man to imagine/ but not like those girls who show underwear while walking in the street or transport or in the supermarket/ me too, i hate it so so much/

well, in Italy all the women HAVE to stay home watching children, making order .... as my italian friend says///// THAT"S AWFUL!!!!! i don't know what to do and how to do smth, so that to change that /// at home my mum used to tell me sth, like go and clean the room or wash the dishes/ I can only do that when i really want. I even clean my room once a month )) ( simply because i try to keep it in order during the month )
    i really glad that u have found true love, that's really wonderful //// anyway, i think that woman should always have her own opinion and not to be 100% dependant on her boyfriend/husband/ she can do that by not thinking all the time about love. when i think about smb or feel that i miss someone so so much, i can't do anything ........

PS. excuse me, seems that i've written too much ...
    Alia

9. Morakiii said:

Default :)

you dont need to excuse, cause I like when people write alot. Anyway... It´s the same with me :P I am studing greek at home and italian in school, so sometimes in school I answear in greek, all in the clasroom goes like: What?
    Hihi.....!!! But I agree with your friend, it´s better for a girl to wear sweet clother and not show her underwear, just let the boys DREAM and imagine how she really is. Cause even if I see a hot guy, I dotn want to see things under his clothes when ´m seeing him in the supermarket, you know what I´m sain? I better wait to get him for myself and Then get to know and see MORE about him.... right?

Today I´m really happy cause there was a guy that called me to tell me I have get a job, so I will start now in the summer
    Moraki.

Alia said:

yes, that's definitely right/ when i have smth or sb in my hands, i don't wanna share the joy of having it finally with anybody else, u are right, why should i see things under his clothes outside the house )) when i can know more while being together alone.
    i have a friend/ he is still my best/ he is from Brazil. we have spend great summer together, travelling around Italy/ we didn't have CLOSE relations, u know what i mean? but i can't forget him .... now we regret about lots of things, and can't forget our summer.... but too late and tooo far away .... that's so so sad/
    i do hope we'll see one day each other, that happiest day of my life .....
    how many languages do u speak? english, italian, greek and ur own .... what language is in Sweden? swedish? sorry i don't know/

Alia

11. Morakiii said:

Wink

Ooh, I hope so for you, that you going to see him someday I also hope to see my boyfriend when we´re older, I will miss him alot when he go, he goes to greece 12 Juli.... Ooohh cant explain the feeling now..... It´s like, I hate rain but it´s Okey when I´m with him, you know?
    I speak english, italian (little), greek (little) and of corse my home language Swedish.
    But hey.... People with the same opinion like me dont exist here where I live, so I´m happy to share my with you and read yours. If you want to you can answear med at the hotmail.... janna_playboy@hotmail.com
    Moraki.