Song Title help, audio clip inside, any help is greatly appreciated!

Thread: Song Title help, audio clip inside, any help is greatly appreciated!

Tags: None
  1. Wsp said:

Default Song Title help, audio clip inside, any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi, I have this chinese song, and the first 3-4 seconds of it, is the same chord from an American (i think?) song. I would like to figure out what is the original American song. Unfortunately, I can't remember much of the lyrics. I have uploaded the 3 seconds of the song that contain this chord. If anyone can help, i would be very grateful to you. From what I can recall, it's a ballad, a male group, made at least before year 2000 haha.

I think one of the lines go..."I know I'm still in love with you...and i know you feel the same way too." I am not 100% sure, but, I hope this helps.

Link here

2. musicgirl_28 said:

Try..
    I’m Still In Love With You - By New Edition
    New Edition | I’m Still In Love With You lyrics
    YouTube - New Edition - I'm Still In Love With You

They're an American male group and the cd was released in 1996

Hope this helps

atmaestro said:

The lyrics immediately reminded me of the song "You Showed Me" by The Turtles (1968). This song was covered by The Lightning Seeds in 1997 for the "Austin Powers" movie soundtrack.

However, the mp3 track you provided does not ring any bells...
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

4. Wsp said:

Hmm, nah i checked out both songs, but nothing. I appreciate the help. The BIGGEST clue is the mp3 link, because thats the chord from the song. The lyrics I was really fuzzy. So sorry I couldn't help there.