Translation for Ayna Ayna Söyle Bana

Thread: Translation for Ayna Ayna Söyle Bana

Tags: None

saan said:

Default Translation for Ayna Ayna Söyle Bana

Hi,

As per my old pattern, I now have a Zardanadam song to translate.

Ayna Ayna Söyle Bana (I think this is "Mirror Mirror Tell Me")

Kafamı kuma gömsem de, duymasam bu rezil sesleri,
    Nereye gidersem gideyim ensemde hep nefesleri,
    Çatlamam, patlamam, her gördüğüm boka atlamam,
    Gitarımı yerim yine de yutmam hazır tabletleri.

Beni müzikten soğuttunuz, yüreğimi kuruttunuz,
    Çocukluk hayallerimi aldınız yere vurdunuz,
    Size ruhumu açtım, yalnızlığımı paylaştım,
    Elimi tutmak yerine, beni zincire vurdunuz.

Ayna ayna söyle bana var mı bizden güzeli,
    Gölgemden kaçar oldum ben bu işten bezeli!
    Ayna ayna göster bana var mı bir çıkış yolu,
    Kendimden korkar oldum ben bu işe gireli!

Yazılır, çizilir, her gün biri kurban edilir,
    Ezilir, büzülür, forum görür aslan kesilir,
    “Ben takmam bunları, kime ne?” desem de inanma,
    Boğazımda bir düğüm, bükülür boynum, kalbim çizilir

---------------------

Milena: A repsonse to your ealier post, Tea Party was a good band, I especially liked the songs Heaven Coming Down, and Messanger. I've heard many Canadian (and other English language songs) and Turkish (and other language music) is new and interesting to me. And there are many good songs out there.

marmaris said:

Ayna Ayna Söyle Bana (I think this is "Mirror Mirror Tell Me")* yes true ''tell me or say me''

Kafamı kuma gömsem de, duymasam bu rezil sesleri,(I wish I bury my head to sand,do not hear this disgraceful voices)
    Nereye gidersem gideyim ensemde hep nefesleri,(wherever I go,there are their breath in my nape)
    Çatlamam, patlamam, her gördüğüm boka atlamam,(I dont crack,I dont burst,I dont jump every s*** which I see)
    Gitarımı yerim yine de yutmam hazır tabletleri.(I eat my guiatar but I dont swallow ready tablet)

Beni müzikten soğuttunuz, yüreğimi kuruttunuz,(you made mecold from music,you made my heart dry)
    Çocukluk hayallerimi aldınız yere vurdunuz,(you got my childhood dreams and hit the ground)
    Size ruhumu açtım, yalnızlığımı paylaştım,(I opened you my soul,I shared my loneliess)
    Elimi tutmak yerine, beni zincire vurdunuz.(instead of hold my hands,you chained me)

Ayna ayna söyle bana var mı bizden güzeli,(mirror mirror,tell me,Is there anyone more beutiful than me?
    Gölgemden kaçar oldum ben bu işten bezeli!(I became escape from my shadow since I got tired of this work)
    Ayna ayna göster bana var mı bir çıkış yolu,(mirror mirror show me,Is there any exit?)
    Kendimden korkar oldum ben bu işe gireli!(I became afraid of myself since l enter this work)

Yazılır, çizilir, her gün biri kurban edilir,(writes,draws,eveyday someone was sacrificed)
    Ezilir, büzülür, forum görür aslan kesilir,(be crushed,be puckered,it sees forum and became lion)
    “Ben takmam bunları, kime ne?” desem de inanma,(even I say ''i dont care these,who cares?'' dont belive)
    Boğazımda bir düğüm, bükülür boynum, kalbim çizilir(there is knot in my throat,my neck is bent,my heart is drawn)

if you see and false sentences,warn me l could have been unnoticed

saan said:

Quote Originally Posted by marmaris View Post
    Ayna Ayna Söyle Bana (I think this is "Mirror Mirror Tell Me")* yes true ''tell me or say me''

Kafamı kuma gömsem de, duymasam bu rezil sesleri,(I wish I bury my head to sand,do not hear this disgraceful voices)
    Nereye gidersem gideyim ensemde hep nefesleri,(wherever I go,there are their breath in my nape)
    Çatlamam, patlamam, her gördüğüm boka atlamam,(I dont crack,I dont burst,I dont jump every s*** which I see)
    Gitarımı yerim yine de yutmam hazır tabletleri.(I eat my guiatar but I dont swallow ready tablet)

Beni müzikten soğuttunuz, yüreğimi kuruttunuz,(you made mecold from music,you made my heart dry)
    Çocukluk hayallerimi aldınız yere vurdunuz,(you got my childhood dreams and hit the ground)
    Size ruhumu açtım, yalnızlığımı paylaştım,(I opened you my soul,I shared my loneliess)
    Elimi tutmak yerine, beni zincire vurdunuz.(instead of hold my hands,you chained me)

Ayna ayna söyle bana var mı bizden güzeli,(mirror mirror,tell me,Is there anyone more beutiful than me?
    Gölgemden kaçar oldum ben bu işten bezeli!(I became escape from my shadow since I got tired of this work)
    Ayna ayna göster bana var mı bir çıkış yolu,(mirror mirror show me,Is there any exit?)
    Kendimden korkar oldum ben bu işe gireli!(I became afraid of myself since l enter this work)

Yazılır, çizilir, her gün biri kurban edilir,(writes,draws,eveyday someone was sacrificed)
    Ezilir, büzülür, forum görür aslan kesilir,(be crushed,be puckered,it sees forum and became lion)
    “Ben takmam bunları, kime ne?” desem de inanma,(even I say ''i dont care these,who cares?'' dont belive)
    Boğazımda bir düğüm, bükülür boynum, kalbim çizilir(there is knot in my throat,my neck is bent,my heart is drawn)

if you see and false sentences,warn me l could have been unnoticed
    Thanks for the translation marmaris. I never suspected that this song is so unhappy. I assumed it would have a reference to the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfes, with the line "Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the prettiest one of them all". Next time I'll try to find a happier song, but as Elton John says sad songs say so much

I got a couple of questions about the translation:
    -- in "Ayna ayna söyle bana var mı bizden güzeli" how was bizden translated. Shouldn't it be we or us?
    --“Ben takmam bunları, kime ne?” desem de inanma ---> this line is kind of complex, but perhaps "Ben takmam bunlari, kime ne" is "I don't notice these, who cares?" And then maybe that line is "If I say "I don't notice these, who cares?" don't believe."

Actually, I think this song maybe be hard to understand if you don't know it in Turkish...

marmaris said:

Quote Originally Posted by saan View Post
    Thanks for the translation marmaris. I never suspected that this song is so unhappy. I assumed it would have a reference to the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfes, with the line "Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the prettiest one of them all". Next time I'll try to find a happier song, but as Elton John says sad songs say so much

I got a couple of questions about the translation:
    -- in "Ayna ayna söyle bana var mı bizden güzeli" how was bizden translated. Shouldn't it be we or us?
    --“Ben takmam bunları, kime ne?” desem de inanma ---> this line is kind of complex, but perhaps "Ben takmam bunlari, kime ne" is "I don't notice these, who cares?" And then maybe that line is "If I say "I don't notice these, who cares?" don't believe."

Actually, I think this song maybe be hard to understand if you don't know it in Turkish...
    hehe when l first looked at the title,l thought same thing tool dont know this song..i will download too..

*yes l wrote ''me'' but it must be ''us''

*''ben takmam bunları'' can translate lots of style.he just wanted to say he doesnt care about anything.you can say both ''i dont notice''..but you understand what he means?

saan said:

Quote Originally Posted by marmaris View Post
    hehe when l first looked at the title,l thought same thing tool dont know this song..i will download too..

*yes l wrote ''me'' but it must be ''us''

*''ben takmam bunları'' can translate lots of style.he just wanted to say he doesnt care about anything.you can say both ''i dont notice''..but you understand what he means?
    I understand that sentence now, but the two lines before it are also a mystery to me. These ones
    --Yazılır, çizilir, her gün biri kurban edilir,(writes,draws,eveyday someone was sacrificed) --> i don't know who the subject is in this line
    --Ezilir, büzülür, forum görür aslan kesilir,(be crushed,be puckered,it sees forum and became lion) --> i don't know what "it" is.

That's why I said you might need to know Turkish to understand the song

marmaris said:

Quote Originally Posted by saan View Post
    I understand that sentence now, but the two lines before it are also a mystery to me. These ones
    --Yazılır, çizilir, her gün biri kurban edilir,(writes,draws,eveyday someone was sacrificed) --> i don't know who the subject is in this line
    **the subject is ''it'' but there is nothing in this song who is it..or l didnt understand..
    --Ezilir, büzülür, forum görür aslan kesilir,(be crushed,be puckered,it sees forum and became lion) --> i don't know what "it" is.
    **l dont know how l can explain you this..i think the song is about life abd there is something which is occuring in this life..it writes(in life),it is crushe(in life)..and
    forum görür aslan kesilir
    >aslan kesilmek is behaving like a lion(power),but normalyy he/she isnt powerly but behaving like this..in this snetences some one saw ''forum''(l think the place where you can behave like you are powerly,because everybody isnt more power than you in ''forum'' even you are not power in normal life)
    it sees ''forum'' and behave like a lion..Can you understand?:S
    That's why I said you might need to know Turkish to understand the song
    I see turkish is really hard l hope the translations can help u understand turkish's basic