To start off a sticky thread here--some basic resources for Spanish Christian music. Some admin please sticky this if you think it's a good idea. I'll suggest a basic rule to only post actual resources here, not questions or song requests.

1. All the Hillsong Unidos (Hillsong United in Spanish) videos are up on YouTube, e.g. YouTube - Migthy to save Hillsong en Español -- the project is summarized at Hillsong Music Australia - United We Stand CD (Spanish)

2. Sovereign Grace Music has a great collection of Spanish versions of some of their songs, called Sea la Gloria solo a Ti (get individual songs by searching) -- my favorite is definitely Ante El Trono Celestial.

3. Spanish hymns: Himnario Digital

4. Videos: VideoClipsCristianos.com

5. Other Spanish Christian stuff: Librería Cristiana Mercado Cristiano (there's even reggaetón.)

6. You can generally find lyrics by searching on artists. Big ones include Marcos Witt, Danilo Montero, Jorge Lozano, and Marco Berrientos. One site with a lot of lyrics: Marcos witt - Acordes y tablaturas para guitarra

(Quick note: the best way to learn a language is to read the Bible in it. biblegateway.com has several Spanish translations; the Nueva Versión Internacional is basically the NIV in Spanish, and is the most modern-sounding, especially for Latin Americans, but it's not really a study translation, since it can be too interpretive I think. The Reina-Valera 1995 is more literal, has lots of study notes, and will stretch your language abilities in good ways.)