is anyone here from israel / palestine

Thread: is anyone here from israel / palestine

Tags: None
  1. houeis said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by arabpride View Post
    Then why do you call it israel? Or do u recognize the zionist state??

Its Palestine.....

I spelled it the way it should sound in Arabic. I know how to spell thank you very much! I don't believe in a Zionist point of view, sorry, it is almost like saying I love Hitler!

The Israely state at the moment is born on irony... I believe in a two state solution, which is why I said Palestine. If you don't then, welcome to the world of bullshit! PS, this site is for music and fun, and I am not here to talk politics, so please lets keep it at that tone.

I will definitly help with translations, if I can read the damn songs in English. In arabic I can within minutes, from Arabic to English. So shoot me a line!

Peace!

ABQ

2. arabpride said:

unbelieveble how people can change...(talking about myself lol)
    Last edited by arabpride; 01-11-2010 at 07:01 AM.

moshad said:

I wasnt talking to you but Christeen.

Why should Palestinians give up there land cause of what the Germans did to them??

That you dont believe in the zionist view thats your problem, cause why on earth are they there occupying palestine? The torah forbids jews to enter the holy land untill the comming of the messias, and now they ironecly say, hey while we are here, lets wait for them....

I have nothing against jews, like i believe everyone should be able to live in any place/land they want, but why the hell slaughter en hunt millions of people down just because they believe in this so called zionisme??

its not far...
    telling only half the truth don't makes it the truth ,
    this is hardly the place for politics and I don't think we should discuss it here .
    If you wanna talk politics go to a politics Forum , I hold my self not to answer your BS only coz I really think this will deteriorate the Forum .
    Open a politics Forum and I will answer all of your questions / accusations from a jewish / zionist / Israeli / Yemenite POV since i'm all of the above
    I will say this though , at list you accept that Israel is indid the jewish homeland since you wrote "The torah forbids jews to enter the holy land untill the comming of the messias"
    Salam , Moshe
    Last edited by moshad; 06-28-2007 at 09:46 AM.

4. pinkluv022 said:

Im from America hahah

Ckay said:

Arrow

on the real lets keep politics out of this! if ur in this forum u obviously appreciate arabic music and lets leave it at that no matter ur race, religion or political beliefs!!!

6. Batima G said:

Quote Originally Posted by OrrO View Post
    i live in libanon lol
    I'm from Lebnan but live in Denmark !! I love LEBNAN !!!!
    Martin Luther King Jr. once said : "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

7. arabpride said:

Quote Originally Posted by moshad View Post
    telling only half the truth don't makes it the truth ,
    this is hardly the place for politics and I don't think we should discuss it here .
    If you wanna talk politics go to a politics Forum , I hold my self not to answer your BS only coz I really think this will deteriorate the Forum .
    Open a politics Forum and I will answer all of your questions / accusations from a jewish / zionist / Israeli / Yemenite POV since i'm all of the above
    I will say this though , at list you accept that Israel is indid the jewish homeland since you wrote "The torah forbids jews to enter the holy land untill the comming of the messias"
    Salam , Moshe

Telling only half the truth??? Tell me what did I leave behind the so called truth? Am I lying if I say that the Torah forbids Jews to enter the holy land untill the coming of the Messias? Haha plzz go on and read your own Torah, you are using it like bin laden used it to blow up the twin towers!!!

No I dont recognize Israel, and I will never do that...remeber what BenGurion said: “If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?”

and: “We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population.”

And remeber how ur people did get that land...blowing up people in King Davids Hotel, thats when the english people left palestine...

You can talk what you want, but you dont have the right to go to a land, wipe people out, make them poor, slaughter them, and then build your house on there land and try to make a state. Did the Palestinians gass your people?

and most of you people arent semetic especially those european jews, who are khazari and aknazi

anyway to end this respons of my with a quote of one of your people:"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country."

its the last colonisation when england, spain, france left the land they occupied...palestine still is....inshalla the people will return!

8. Batima G said:

Telling only half the truth??? Tell me what did I leave behind the so called truth? Am I lying if I say that the Torah forbids Jews to enter the holy land untill the coming of the Messias? Haha plzz go on and read your own Torah, you are using it like bin laden used it to blow up the twin towers!!!

No I dont recognize Israel, and I will never do that...remeber what BenGurion said: “If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?”

and: “We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population.”

And remeber how ur people did get that land...blowing up people in King Davids Hotel, thats when the english people left palestine...

You can talk what you want, but you dont have the right to go to a land, wipe people out, make them poor, slaughter them, and then build your house on there land and try to make a state. Did the Palestinians gass your people?

and most of you people arent semetic especially those european jews, who are khazari and aknazi

anyway to end this respons of my with a quote of one of your people:"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country."

its the last colonisation when england, spain, france left the land they occupied...palestine still is....inshalla the people will return!
    THANK YOU !!! FINALLY SOMEONE who can put it right in his face !
    Martin Luther King Jr. once said : "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

moshad said:

Quote Originally Posted by Batima G View Post
    you both don't get it haaa ,
    this is not s forum for politics this is a forum for arabic music.
    now i'll say it slow so you can get it T-H-I-S I-S A F-O-R-U-M F-O-R M-U-S-I-C- A-N-D N-O-T P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S

when you write this on a politics Forum you'll get a political response from me,
    till then ..... you can fantasize about Israel ....
    Salam
    moshe
    Last edited by moshad; 06-29-2007 at 09:53 AM.

10. hamada said:

hey guys, am somalian living in Holland, nice to meet you all.

11. FalcoMike said:

Hey Christeen. xD im from Lebanon. ofcourse you know where that is xD

12. FalcoMike said:

hello also Batima xD

13. Batima G said:

Quote Originally Posted by FalcoMike View Post
    hello also Batima xD
    Hiiii ;D

Wen b Lebnan inta saken?
    Last edited by Batima G; 06-30-2007 at 03:14 AM.

14. Batima G said:

you both don't get it haaa ,
    this is not s forum for politics this is a forum for arabic music.
    now i'll say it slow so you can get it T-H-I-S I-S A F-O-R-U-M F-O-R M-U-S-I-C- A-N-D N-O-T P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S

when you write this on a politics Forum you'll get a political response from me,
    till then ..... you can fantasize about Israel ....
    Salam
    moshe
    Omg pull yourself together !

15. arabpride said:

Tekrame Someone has to tell him

@MOshe

Since I have made my point I will not talk any more about politics...

moshad said:

Tekrame Someone has to tell him

@MOshe

Since I have made my point I will not talk any more about politics...
    yes yes , you definitely "showed" me LOL , do you think you told me some thing I didn't hear before ?

I know my history , and I know both narratives Palestinian and Israelian
    I also know the simple facts and whose narratives they support.

but as I said , this forum is not for politics ....

Christeen said:

yes yes , you definitely "showed" me LOL , do you think you told me some thing I didn't hear before ?

משה... משעמם לי חחחחח

18. arabpride said:

If you know your history why do u occupy an other country and make peoples live misrable???

Walla 7aram

19. FalcoMike said:

Hiiii ;D

Wen b Lebnan inta saken?
    ana mn ain el kabou, near baskinta, currently im living in qatar. im from the ghossein family.

moshad said:

Quote Originally Posted by Christeen View Post
    משה... משעמם לי חחחחח
    מצ'עמם לך חה חה חה
    למה את מתכוונת?