Helio Ocean Commercial Song

Thread: Helio Ocean Commercial Song

Tags: None
  1. Telgar said:

Default Helio Ocean Commercial Song

I am trying to find the title/artist to the song that plays during the commercial to the Helio Ocean. The commercial with the robots creating a Helio.

Ive looked on the website, Youtube where the commercial plays, to song discussion websites, and I have yet to find anyone mentioning the song, and plenty of people asking. If someone could help me with this song title, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

2. musicgirl_28 said:

Hmm... I couldn't find an artist to the song but it seems to be called "Creation"? Here's the youtube clip of it if anyone else wants to try.

YouTube - Helio Ocean: Creation

If you're looking for an audio clip of it, you can download it here.
    Heliocity Exclusive: Helio "Creation" Commercial Theme. http://www.heliocity.net/media.php

3. Telgar said:

i know the commercial is called "creation", but i didnt know if that was the name of the song or not. Its 1 minute long, so it seems like the longest version ill find. thank you very much, didnt think id find this one ^_^. If anyone does happen to come across a longer version, or the actual artist (because whoever made that song i love their style), then please continue posting.