Hello All Im New Im Osayi

Thread: Hello All Im New Im Osayi

Tags: None
  1. osaki said:

Default Hello All Im New Im Osayi

Im From Africa Nigeria...........................so Suo With U All New Friends

2. osaki said:

I Just Wanna Say Im Happy To Be Here

Pesky said:

Quote Originally Posted by osaki View Post
    I Just Wanna Say Im Happy To Be Here
    I'm new here, too, and already I've recieved two private messages from you. I don't know you. Please stop. I can see you right here.

veronika_pooh said:

Hey,to both of UIf any questions ask me
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

Pesky said:

Hi, Veronica_pooh, you're kind'a late for a moderator (almost a month late) -- but that can be expected of a young, beautiful and probably very busy student.

And just so you know, Osaki did stop sending me private messages.

Cheers & glad you're here,

Pesky

veronika_pooh said:

Hihi,sorry,I was out of the country for some time,and had really a lot of stuff to do here,so I'm late...pls exuse me,hope to have the chance to be here more often nowHave a great time in the forum!

Pesky said:

Thumbs up Not a problem!

Quote Originally Posted by veronika_pooh View Post
    Hihi,sorry,I was out of the country for some time,and had really a lot of stuff to do here,so I'm late...pls exuse me,hope to have the chance to be here more often nowHave a great time in the forum!
    Hey, I was just ribbin' ya! Scroll up and see my little wink. `Glad you're back. `Hope you had a nice trip. `Nice to meet ya!

veronika_pooh said:

Hihi,I know U did,saw the wink,but just wanted to explain,that I really was busyIt was amazing trip 10X...I had the time of my lifeeee,ehhh...but everything comes to an end,so...I'm backIt is nice to meet U too

9. osaki said:

Default hello

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky View Post
    Hey, I was just ribbin' ya! Scroll up and see my little wink. `Glad you're back. `Hope you had a nice trip. `Nice to meet ya!
    dont u want my pms.......................................m ust a friend thats all

10. Ryan_Rools!!!!! said:

hello Osaki I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope we can become friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!....................!