lyrics request I Cant Tell My Heart what To Do

Thread: lyrics request I Cant Tell My Heart what To Do

Tags: None
  1. Frankiegirl said:

Cool lyrics request I Cant Tell My Heart what To Do

Need help!

Looking for the lyrics from Patti Labelle's song 'I Can't Tell My Heart What To Do'. Am desperately in love ... Thanks for your help!
    Frankie

Pesky said:

Quote Originally Posted by Frankiegirl View Post
    Need help!

Looking for the lyrics from Patti Labelle's song 'I Can't Tell My Heart What To Do'. Am desperately in love ... Thanks for your help!
    Frankie
    If I were you I'd be Googling for "Patti Labelle lyrics"

3. Frankiegirl said:

Thanks, I tried, I can't find them anywhere that's why I posted here

F A B Scott said:

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky View Post
    If I were you I'd be Googling for "Patti Labelle lyrics"
    All the sites I've looked at have either had the lyrics removed or have a statement saying the owner has disallowed the showing of them.

5. Frankiegirl said:

I ran into the same problem. lyrics removed or disallowed. Thanks for trying, FAB Scott, I appreciate it!

Pesky said:

I ran into the same problem. lyrics removed or disallowed. Thanks for trying, FAB Scott, I appreciate it!
    I know this is a little late, but have you tried calling radio stations or libraries? I bet that somewhere out there is a university library with an extensive sheet music collection that might have it.
    Last edited by Pesky; 05-30-2007 at 11:04 PM.

7. Frankiegirl said:

only 'never ' is too late. No, I haven't tried that as of yet. I might do that next. I appreciate all your help!

Pesky said:

only 'never ' is too late. No, I haven't tried that as of yet. I might do that next. I appreciate all your help!
    Well, I don't know that I've been of any help to YOU, but your message brought me back to notice my spelling error which gave me a chance to properly edit it.